• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Up Close and Personable (557)

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
But we never see Totodile...ever.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Its odd though, that they would add the specific water Pokémon that Ash has already caught. There are so many different choices for water pokémon, there being like the highest number of different species compared to the other types.....

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
Just watched this episode, which was great...
Just realised that Aoi is a GIRL...

I liked the battle between Slowking and Yanmega. Oh my god, Slowking kicks a**!!

Good filler episode!

Alfonso

Derpgull
Cue people speculating that Totodile and Kingler appearing is some sort of foreshadowing to their return.

Totodile can rot, but Kingler is awesome. Coo-kee Coo-kee and all that.

I'm not too much of a fan of really short haired girls in anime, they sort of irk me. Plus Ash being with her means some pairing will start up using that picture of them blushing because of their stomachs as evidence.

*disgruntled old Alfonso* :<

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Totodile can rot, but Kingler is awesome. Coo-kee Coo-kee and all that.

I agree, i always preffered Kingler over Squirtle and Totodile, think it was his voice that did it for me ("coo-kee coo-kee).
But yeah, i would prefer Kingler to come back for a little, i got sick of totodiles giddy antics years ago, i wouldn't want them back now.

Just a blast from the past, i loved it when krabby evolved.
HIs voice went from high pitched "co ke co ke"
to Deep bellowed "cooo keee, cooo kee"
Awesome ^^

Last edited:

Blaziryu

This episode looks like another boring filler/none of consequence episode. Ash's new friend, Aoi looks like a tranny. Did you guys see how Jessie was bossing about those kids? And the part when the kids gave her a massage. Heh, I bet she promise them a HJ if massage.

Blaziryu

This episode looks like another boring filler/none of consequence episode. Ash's new friend, Aoi looks like a tranny. Did you guys see how Jessie was bossing about those kids? And the part when the kids gave her a massage. Heh, I bet she promise them a HJ if massage.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Careful now, don't go giving Jessie ideas... It's interesting how they keep giving the political stuff to the TR trio.....

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
what the hell is up with that lake? I mean, the games and earlier episodes of the anime have had some sense to establish Pokemon that live in freshwater and salt water bodies, but here, it seems like every friggin' water-type under the sun (short of the legendaries that Musashi wanted to find) can be found here. Please tell me the scientists running the summer school were the ones who put all of them there (or I guess I could, if I bother looking for any such line mentioning that in Japanese).

On the plus side, I guess we did get to see some of the more neglected water-types out there, including Tattsuu.... I don't think we've seen one of those since Kasumi horribly neglected hers. On the other hand, if this is just so the writers could fill some quota of making each Pokemon appear within a certain number of episodes, I guess we're not gonna see most of these guys again for a loooooooong time (a real shame... it almost seems like the anime's finally moved on from Water Gun abuse and the writers finally decided to show off OTHER Water-type attacks, including the HMs).

This wasn't as good as last week's offering, but never the less, it was still enjoyable, and I'm sure the majority who agree with that sentiment are going to say that it was mainly due to Conway popping up next to the swimsuit-clad Hikari at random intervals. And I agree. Without him, this episode wouldn't have been half as fun as it was. Jessie manipulating young boys with her feminine charms and using them as cheap slave labour can't carry an episode by itself y'know!
Or at least a series of them.
In any case, I'm glad he's managed to nab himself a place during this arc, and I sincerely hope his appearences here won't mark his final performance in the show. Since Harley jumped on a power sneaker TV and rushed off to Johto, he's the only 'fun' character we've got, and that's more precious than a Golden Sudowoodo Filler.

back during the Tag Battle arc, I suspected that his sinister looks was foreshadowing him being a member of Ginga Dan or something... now I'm seeing more and more that the guy's quite simply a pervert. And for probably being the most blatant and deprived of perverts this series will ever see, he is all the more awesome for it. XD

-Can you believe Megayanma is voiced by the same guy who does Muku.BIRD. That's MEGAtastic.

-Speaking of MEGAstuff, Slowking vs. Megayanma, as one-sided and short as it may have been, was still a pretty good battle regardless. A MEGA battle, one might say. I particulary enjoyed Conway's reaction of nerdish glee as Dawn commented on his MEGA battling skills. Daww, how shippy-adorable-kawaii-cute.

[IMG139]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/Yamato-san/150px-Captain_N_Mega_Man.jpg[/IMG139]

MEGA BTW, did anyone MEGA notice after that MEGA battle, Kouhei's MEGA Yadoking seemed to be going at the same MEGA running pace as everyone else? These MEGA directors are going a bit MEGA nuts with having the MEGA slow Pokemon go MEGA fast.

Turkey Juice Bowl, Exorcist Teddy Bear, The Fonz, Talking Rubix Cube

oh! What's my name, what's my name?

due to me being occupied half the day attempting to earn money to pay for college unlike the rest of you parent-leeching slobs.

hey, I'm paying for my own college too, AND giving my parents rent, so back off!

Alfonso

Derpgull
Yamato, I love your signature. What anime/manga is it from, or is it just an original image? :O

Gravy if loads of nub members start using MEGA in front of their words thus establishing the creation of a new forum fad I will actually kill you. Where do you get of creating such MEGAfads? You MEGAflavour adding liquid you. :<

DP has had some awesome arcs so far, I'm greatly enjoying the sound of this. It's as close as Pokemon will ever get to a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX style story which should never happen ever.

Although I did once make a false press release detailing how Pokemon WAS to get a spin-off series that sounded suspiciously like a Pokemon GX. Was fun while some people believed it. :p

I have yet to see the episode but from the sound of it Conway seems pretty hilarious!

And is Aoi the person with Monferno from the previous episode? I don't watch it with subtitles and don't often catch peoples names.

And is Aoi the person with Monferno from the previous episode? I don't watch it with subtitles and don't often catch peoples names.

Yeah ^^. Talking about Monferno, I find it very... interesting x3. It's very different from what I thought it'd be. <~ On the other hand, I knew it was going to be hyper+all that, so yeah.

Ok thanks. I'll wait until the episode has been uploaded where I watch them and then give my verdict on the episode.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Yeah ^^. Talking about Monferno, I find it very... interesting x3. It's very different from what I thought it'd be. <~ On the other hand, I knew it was going to be hyper+all that, so yeah.
Um, what do you mean, "you knew it was going to be hyper+all that"?

However, in relation to Monferno - yeah, was ...... interesting...

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
hmm i havent seen the episodes but judging on the pics i didnt see Lumenion exceot for that picture Conway had

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Lumineon doesn't really do anything in the episode at all - hence there not being many pictures showcaseing it

Sparkleo

Low on power...
This is perhaps the first time I was disappointed with an episode like this.

I was expecting something... legendary or like that. Instead, we ended up with a Lumineon.

A good highlight to me was seeing cute little Shinx caught in the middle of Ash and Aoi's squabble.

That and Conway popping up every now and then...

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
And why would we be expecting one of the legendary psychics in this ep?