• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Up Ship

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Eh, That's ok. I'm really busy anyways so I won't be able too.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
So we wait until every course has been taken?

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
;243; I don't need these useless fusions of turrets and cubes that wheatley created. Here you go.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
;105;- When I fill a filler, I overfill. ...*large gasp*

Filling an unfilled filler with filling, so that the filler is full of filling, and my affiliation to fill said unfilled filler with filling is fulfilled in full. All done while riding a filly through Philadelphia.

Fill.

Ace of Shades

Ok this is taking longer than I thought. Would any of you care if I told you what happened in the tunnels at later date?

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
:571: No! Please, I'm already excited, please, tell it now! *hopes at good news with Family orb*

Ace of Shades

Ok I'm just gonna post the results will post story later because I have to do homework.

Dialga6 the RNG doesn't like you you are dead.