• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Up Ship

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
ok. cant w8 to hear.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
;448;: Oh, yes. I can certainly tell. *sips Earl Grey* Since we're throwing random objects into a pit, I might as well join in. *throws in model of the Enterprise, as well as some small, stone artifacts*

:644: Sounds like a good story is coming up!

Last edited:

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
;105;- Oh, crap! I shoulda taken the Electric route! Nothing woulda happened to me. I doubt my choice ended well... *large pause* Will there be a cooking challenge soon?

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
;338;Well, the first contestant has left us. That was fast, I hope for the most of tha-
;026;All of you will be happy happy happy with us for a long time, and have loads o-o-o-of*Trips and hits Francois, which also trips, and crushes the door of a elevator*
;338;*sigh*Well, that was the elevator to the next floor. I was planning on holding an eating contest there, but it looks like we have to take another route, which is very long. Which mean-
;026;That all the cake will be expired the time we get there! The horror!
;338;BUT! This will mean we get to do a different challenge. The door which leads to the other route has a three letter password. You all wil-
;026;Guess-*trips*
;338;...*ahem*You will guess the code. You will guess from 001 to 999, the one that will be away from the actual password, will lose.
;026;*rolled up in wires*Mmmmph, mph mmmmpg mmmmmmg!(Good luck all, PM me(Dracoste) and Soulrocker(ShadeAce) in 48 hours!)

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Uh oh. Somebody cut the cake. I told them to wait for you, but they did it anyway. Now the cake is expired.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
;338;Alright everyone, please tell your guess!

;330;The code will be NUKE THAT 948.
:585:Well clearly it would be 715.
:501:927!927!927!235!....no...927!
;270;Uhhmmm... Uhmm.... 457?
;331;IIIIIII guuuuuueeeessss... 572!
;243;My perfect mind tels me it will be 457.
;471;I will be picking... first digit 6... Oh, you should deffinitely put 6 after that! Oh, and end with 6! 666!
;068;530(random)
;139;363(random)
:637:957(random)
;448;562(random)
;280;492(random)
:616:871(random)
;105;217(random)
;348;799(random)
;302;425(random)

;338;The actual code iiiiiissss...*drummro-
;026;368!
;338;...That much for the surprise effect... But that means*looks at list with the guesses* ;139; was clossest to the actual number! And the one most far oooofff...
;026;COOOKIEES!
;338;Uhm, no thank you Solaire.
;026;No, I meant the Volcarona named COOKIES!
;338;Oh yeah. Well, looks like you will fly off this ship now.
:637:...Not literally I hope.
;454;Here, hold this.*gives a rope to Cookies*
:637:...*holds on to the rope tightly*
;454;Alright Philip, everything is ready!
;236;Alright, action once the Volcarona lets go off the rope.
:637:...
;454;Pssst, Volcarona, that's you que!
:637:I...I don't want to let go of it!
;236;*sigh*Alright, just hold on to it for the rest of the game then.
:637:O....Ok....

;338;For the rest of you, you shal-
;026;*Holding a plastic knife and waring a pirate hat and eyepath*Mutiny the kitchen! CHARGE!*runs into the to be yet unlocked door*
;338;...Becket, the honor is yours to open the door.
;139;*Enters the code*
*Doors opens*
;139;Alright, you guys go ahead and "mutiny" the kitchen*looks at the unconcious Solaire*I will take care of this one here.

(Sorry for the long waiting time, if you read this, please send me a PM saying "Myèèèh" as title. So I know who I need to Pm to tell them the last challenge ended, also include in the PM(and also PM ShadeAce) if you want to be informed every time a new challenge starts or ends
Edit:Seems like most of the people use the subscribe to thread option, seems like I learned something new today, thank you guys on informing that to me, that's going to be useful for me ^_^, so that means, be sure to subscribe to the thread so you don't miss any challenges!. Until next challenge!)

Last edited: