• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Episode Titles Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Are they going to reveal more upcoming episodes soon? I didn't expect it.

Either way, I believe I can imagine part of the titles of several upcoming episodes, considering the Pokemon in the promo merchandise:
+ Riolu/Lucario and the Power of the Aura.
+ Eevee and the raod of Evolution.
+ He's back! Wtach out with Gengar!!
+ Return to Alola!!
+ Ash and Greninja! Reunion in Kalos!!

kickachu

Momentai!
as long as ash does some catching I don't care

TomRC121991

Are they going to reveal more upcoming episodes soon? I didn't expect it.

Either way, I believe I can imagine part of the titles of several upcoming episodes, considering the Pokemon in the promo merchandise:
+ Riolu/Lucario and the Power of the Aura.
+ Eevee and the road of Evolution.
+ He's back! Wtach out with Gengar!!
+ Return to Alola!!
+ Ash and Greninja! Reunion in Kalos!!

We have for wait the episode titles to come up.

Jibanyan

idk about titles but I think the Riolu and Machamp that are featured in several merch will appear in the same episode, Garchomp will probably be another episode and about that merch with Greninja and Ash's Alola team, maybe the Kalos and Alola will be Ash taking Greninja and his Alola team(minus Naganadel) back.

Status
Not open for further replies.