• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming episodes: Kalos Summer Camp, Xerneas, VS Korrina

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp_0FYECAAAUb1n.jpg

There's more I see?

It shows:

Ash and Serena are going for Sky Battling?
Fletchling evolving
2 Ash's? Serena's wildest dream is coming true???

the one with the two satoshi intrigues me a bit, i wonder who is trying to fake him now - probably it is one of his companions and hopefully not tr anymore.

um anyone know with the last picture contains( the one after the fake satoshi), i can't see it clearly since the pic is slice in half.

Last edited:

zhixun

Interesting additional scans.
But how will Serena sky battle with Fennekin? Maybe she really catches Noibat next week.

What's the deal with 2 Ash? Maybe duplica!?

I could see Shauna make an appearance for the ORAS release and make Serena & co apply for a Contest.

Serena probably just dressing up rather than joining the battle in my opinion. She is not going to catch an Onbat since Fokko is her only Pokémon until the movie airs.

the one with the two satoshi intrigues me a bit, i wonder who is trying to fake him now - probably it is one of his companions and hopefully not tr anymore.

Kojiro is considerably taller than Satoshi so I think it is not likely for him to Nise Satoshi. I may be wrong but I guess it will be Trova to Nise Satoshi.

Seviper009

ii kanji
also where was it saying that serena's goal is coming true? are you sure that's the correct interpretation based on the scans provided

No, it was a little joke about that there were 2 Ashes.

Haunter ゴースト

Wow this looks even more interesting.

Hopefully Serena catches a Noibat next week, and who could the other Ash be? An illusion from a Psychic type? A Pokemon that can transform?

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
The only thing I can see in that image is Clemont, but I'm clueless as to what he's doing..

oh yeah i can see that was clemont's head , i even have to use a magnifier just to see it clearly.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Serena probably just dressing up rather than joining the battle in my opinion. She is not going to catch an Onbat since Fokko is her only Pokémon until the movie airs.

It's most likely she only dresses up but Noibat could start following them around and be caught later.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
It's most likely she only dresses up but Noibat could start following them around and be caught later.

I will be very happy if that happens. I think it's due time for Serena to catch her first pokemon. It looks like that episode will air after the movie? I can't tell if the scan shows Fletchinder or Fletchling.

zhixun

I will be very happy if that happens. I think it's due time for Serena to catch her first pokemon. It looks like that episode will air after the movie? I can't tell if the scan shows Fletchinder or Fletchling.

Do you mean that episode by Onbat debut or the Kalos camp? The movie will air after the Onbat episode so she probably get that Pokémon if Onbat is going to appear again. I think she will not have a second Pokémon before the movie.

I can't tell if that scan shows Fletchling or Fletchlinder. It wouldn't make sense if it showed Fletchling, since it was supposed to evolve before the movie. It looks like Fletchlinder is learning Flame Charge imo.

Edit: After looking closer, it's Fletchling. I'm stumped. That means Fletchling will not be evolving until after the movie, which screws stuff up.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I can't tell if that scan shows Fletchling or Fletchlinder. It wouldn't make sense if it showed Fletchling, since it was supposed to evolve before the movie. It looks like Fletchlinder is learning Flame Charge imo.

Edit: After looking closer, it's Fletchling. I'm stumped. That means Fletchling will not be evolving until after the movie, which screws stuff up.

you're not the only person who got stumped, most of us mispredict the fletchling and fletchinder thing.

ugh we were all assuming that ash has a fletchinder in the movie but it turns out we're all wrong - anyway i was assuming that he still has a fletchling in the first place.

screw that xy calendar which tricks us big time.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp_0FYECAAAUb1n.jpg

There's more I see?

It shows:

Ash and Serena are going for Sky Battling?
Fletchling evolving
2 Ash's? Serena's wildest dream is coming true???

I wish I could get excited for Serena in Sky Gear, but she has no Flying Pokemon to use and it's obviously going to focus on evolving Fletchling. I bet she doesn't even battle.

Haunter ゴースト

The only thing I want is Ash making some reference to his Kanto starters. Some continuity please.

Yeah i agree here it'd be nice for a reference to his past adventures - the upside is that regardless of whether he says anything or not, Ash's knowledge and quotes (particularly in episode 1) showed that Ash has been on adventures before.

I feel like much later in the saga references will be all over the place so it's not too much of a problem right now.

zhixun

The only thing I want is Ash making some reference to his Kanto starters. Some continuity please.

The best way to do it is to use the transporter from Okido's laboratory. Satoshi can make a reference for him owned those starters by showing Fushigidane and Lizardon.

Status
Not open for further replies.