• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming gym battles thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
It wasn't a legendary though. Anyway I think Wulfric would use his team from XY games against Ash.

Mega Lucario has a much higher BST than Articuno.

Besides the gym can be a 3v1 or something to make it fair.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Mega Lucario has a much higher BST than Articuno.

Besides the gym can be a 3v1 or something to make it fair.
Ash could just decide to send XY Pikachu back to the shop and bring Legend Killer Pikachu for that one

Red and Blue

If Wulfric owns Articuno then Hawlucha probably won`t be the one to defeat it. That honor will go to either, Noivern, Greninja, and Pikachu

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I think Wulfric should use: Cryogonal, Abomasnow and Avalugg. If he has Articuno, he might as well own Regice and Kyurem.

He probably won't use three Ice Legendaries at one time, that would seem to be way too much for a final Gym Leader.

inkaybee

i really still am curious if Wulfric will keep his gym team or have changes. it would seem weird to have back to back ice type gym leaders use the same Pokemon, like Cryogonal, even if the strategies and battling style is totally different.

blob

I'm guessing Pikachu, Noivern and Hawlucha or Greninja will be used for this Gym. Unless Wulfric is the only GL in Kalos to use more than 3 Pokémon.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well since Noivern's facing Zapdos soon, I don't think he deserves to face Articuno too...

I'm not sure that that would affect the gym match, but I'm against him fighting an Articuno in the last gym also but for different reasons. Hopefully it won't happen any ways.

dman_dustin

Aren't we forgetting that Ash has a Talonflame?

Look I would love Wulfric to be a 4 on 4 or a 5 on 5 to give Talonflame some screentime, and while I don't expect Hawlucha I don't expect Talonflame either because of the countless gyms its already been in in the various stages it has been in.

I expect Pikachu, Greninja *sigh*, and Noivern. My only wish is that Greninja while it could beat a Pokemon, let's Noivern star.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It would be interesting if Wulfric pulled a Juan and the match was 5 vs 5, it being a two parter.

Wulfric's team could consist of Amaura, Cryogonal, Walrein, Abomasnow, and Avalugg.

Pikachu vs Amaura : Pikachu wins with a double Iron Tail.
Pikachu vs Walrein : Pikachu loses to a Sheer Cold in the face.
Greninja vs Walrein : Greninja turns into Ash-Greninja and wins.
Greninja vs Cryogonal: Cryogonal wins with Freeze-Dry.
Hawlucha vs Cryogonal: Hawlucha wins.
Hawlucha vs Abomasnow : Despite having all Super Effective moves, Hawlucha loses.
Talonflame vs Abomasnow: Talonflame's typing puts Wulfric in a tight spot. So he mega evolves Abomasnow. (1st Episode Ends)

Talonflame vs Mega-Abomasnow: Draw.
Noivern vs Avalugg: Noivern wins.

phanpycross

God-king
It would be interesting if Wulfric pulled a Juan and the match was 5 vs 5, it being a two parter.

Wulfric's team could consist of Amaura, Cryogonal, Walrein, Abomasnow, and Avalugg.

Hawlucha vs Abomasnow : Despite having all Super Effective moves, Hawlucha loses.
Talonflame vs Abomasnow: Talonflame's typing puts Wulfric in a tight spot. So he mega evolves Abomasnow. (1st Episode Ends)

That sound incredibly underwhelming for Ash's supposed "Mega."

I do expect Noivern to take home a win, but star? lol.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Noivern definitely won't star. I could see him starring in a league win, like maybe the first or second round, but Im pretty sure they will give this one to greninja and partly hawlucha mostly.

jrizza88

Meteorite

I think what would happen is to switch Talonflame and Greninja if we go by that. Also, I'd like to see Pikachu defeat Aurorus, not a little Amauru -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.