• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Not sure where the info came from, but apparently the only confirmed characters for the Donamite are Ash, Iris, Cilan, Bianca, Georgia, and Stephan. As of now, at least, there is no sign of Trip, Burgundy, Emmy, Koharu, or Luke.

G50

No longer posting
Not sure where the info came from, but apparently the only confirmed characters for the Donamite are Ash, Iris, Cilan, Bianca, Georgia, and Stephan. As of now, at least, there is no sign of Trip, Burgundy, Emmy, Koharu, or Luke.

Trip and Burgandy are confirmed. Pokemon Smash showed both of them in the episodes.

Stunfisk vs Emolga
Crustle vs Emolga
Crustle vs Excadrill

Those would be interesting battles if Cilan and Iris face off.

stunfisk loses again. poor fisk he doesnt even win in speculation

Zariful

I'd love to see a battle between Luke and Brycen

Luke clearly mentioned that Larvesta hasn't evolved yet

so perhaps there's a single battle between Luke and Byrcen were Luke tries to get Brycen back into acting

Volconora vs Beartic

Luke fights hard but Volconora (i know i spelled it wrong) ends up falling
though the battle inspires Brycen and decides to retake acting on the side but also wants Luke to direct his next movie
Luke decides to stay and watch Ash's battle

G50

No longer posting
I'd love to see a battle between Luke and Brycen

Luke clearly mentioned that Larvesta hasn't evolved yet

so perhaps there's a single battle between Luke and Byrcen were Luke tries to get Brycen back into acting

Volconora vs Beartic

Luke fights hard but Volconora (i know i spelled it wrong) ends up falling
though the battle inspires Brycen and decides to retake acting on the side but also wants Luke to direct his next movie
Luke decides to stay and watch Ash's battle

Luke vs Brycen would be a great idea for a battle prior to Ash's Gym Battle against him. Brycen would show how powerful he really is, and Ash becomes worried afterwards when Luke loses. Luke's Larvesta could evolve in this possible battle as well.

Zariful

Luke vs Brycen would be a great idea for a battle prior to Ash's Gym Battle against him. Brycen would show how powerful he really is, and Ash becomes worried afterwards when Luke loses. Luke's Larvesta could evolve in this possible battle as well.

thanks dude that could work too

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I hope. To see Krokorok star in Icirrus

Nah. let him star against drayden where he hopefully will be krookodile instead of being used where he has a disadvantage

Im getting the vibe Ash's battle against Brycens Ice Gym is going to be a loss and cause for a rematch...

ash usually only loses one official gym match per region. so I hope he doesnt lose in brycens gym. the match could be interupted though which leads to a rematch

Haunter ゴースト

ash usually only loses one official gym match per region. so I hope he doesnt lose in brycens gym. the match could be interupted though which leads to a rematch

I personally dislike rematches, but im willing to accept if Ash loses, Im just getting a gut feeling at the moment.

Ash has had more than one rematch in a saga/region before:

Kanto:

-Brock
-Lt.Surge
-Sabrina
-Blaine

Johto:

-Whitney

Hoenn:

-Brawly

Sinnoh:

-Roark
-Fantina

Unova:

-Lenora

I personally dislike rematches, but im willing to accept if Ash loses, Im just getting a gut feeling at the moment.

Kanto:

-Brock
-Lt.Surge
-Sabrina
-Blaine

Johto:

-Whitney

Hoenn:

-Brawly

Sinnoh:

-Roark
-Fantina

Unova:

-Lenora

since kanto he has only had one official loss per region. fantina doesn't count as the first match wasn't an official gym match same with gardenia. id be ok with something similar to that happening with brycen. he's met prior to the gym and beats ash but when its time for the official match he wins.

Haunter ゴースト

since kanto he has only had one official loss per region. fantina doesn't count as the first match wasn't an official gym match same with gardenia. id be ok with something similar to that happening with brycen. he's met prior to the gym and beats ash but when its time for the official match he wins.

Ash fought her the first time for the Gym Badge, it was official it just didn't make much note of it.

Ash fought her the first time for the Gym Badge, it was official it just didn't make much note of it.

really? I can't remember a single mention of a badge. I thought ash was battling her to get her to return to her gym

Haunter ゴースト

really? I can't remember a single mention of a badge. I thought ash was battling her to get her to return to her gym

Actually im not definete but I believe she chose to battle Ash because as a travelling trainer (which she wishes to be) she must fight any trainer she sees when they first meet.

If im wrong, my bad, but im not to sure.

Actually im not definete but I believe she chose to battle Ash because as a travelling trainer (which she wishes to be) she must fight any trainer she sees when they first meet.

If im wrong, my bad, but im not to sure.

yea me neither. I haven't seen the ep since it first aired in the dub so just going on memory which admitedly can be a bit hit or miss

Haunter ゴースト

yea me neither. I haven't seen the ep since it first aired in the dub so just going on memory which admitedly can be a bit hit or miss

I suppose it was never actually made clear, Ash wanted to fight her to win the badge, but realised she didn't like being in the Gym and wanted to travel.

He tried encouraging her to return, and kept asking for a battle which she agreed, it was never stated whether he'd get the badge or not if he did win.

Oh the anime and it's unanswered questions haha.

I suppose it was never actually made clear, Ash wanted to fight her to win the badge, but realised she didn't like being in the Gym and wanted to travel.

He tried encouraging her to return, and kept asking for a battle which she agreed, it was never stated whether he'd get the badge or not if he did win.

Oh the anime and it's unanswered questions haha.

yea it is annoying but least its nothing to important. (except to my one official gym loss per region theory). but getting back on topic if ash does lose to brycen then I'm hoping its a draw or something. kinda like maylene but brycen decides not to give him the badge

TheSirPeras

The end of an era

Kanto:

-Brock
-Lt.Surge
-Sabrina
-Blaine

Johto:

-Whitney

Hoenn:

-Brawly

Sinnoh:

-Roark
-Fantina

Unova:

-Lenora

for Unova, I hope he loses to Drayden. To show how powerful his dragon types are :p

Status
Not open for further replies.