• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see. Thank you.

Well, if he indeed loses I'd say it's pretty interesting his last battles were between a draw and two losses.

he has got a bit of a poor track record hasn't he. im hoping for s big 6v6 wiry ash soon so he can do some decent battling.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It wasn't full out stated but using all we know:
Trip and Bianca will battle
Bianca will use Emboar
Emboar is in a title facing against Bisharp(Who belongs to Georgia)

With that we can safely assume Bianca beats Trip and advances. The only things that can happen to have things not like that would be:
-Trip is disqualified
-Trip forfeits
-The loser advances and not the winner
-Some other unlikely ridiculous thing

That's all unlikely and would be rather ridiculous(Although Trip being disqualified could be interesting, perhaps he's starting to lose his way and turn bad or something, resorting to cheating to win or something, I doubt the writers would do it though). So Bianca will most likely beat Trip.

Thank you!

I also think it's likely that Bianca will win against Trip. That battle should be interesting.

gliscor&yanmega

he has got a bit of a poor track record hasn't he. im hoping for s big 6v6 wiry ash soon so he can do some decent battling.

I think the next tournament Trip will win it all. Have Trip vs Ash in the finals(Hopefully not 1 on 1), Trip wins and builds up their rivalry some more and make Trip seem more powerful.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Perhaps this may lead to some subplot about he learning the true meaning of strenght or something of this sort. Either this or the writers are just trying to put a new light in a main rival making him seem less unbeatable.

Perhaps this may lead to some subplot about he learning the true meaning of strenght or something of this sort. Either this or the writers are just trying to put a new light in a main rival making him seem less unbeatable.

at least hes not being written as some all powerful trainer like Paul . showing he can be beat makes him more even with ash and makes their rivalry more even. but a subplot involving alder/Marshall teaching him true strength could be coolv

Zariful

Does anyone think Iris will convince Tripp to stay by saying he's a kid and thus he has a battle with Ash after ?

Donamite:
First round:

CotD VS Stephan
Cilan VS CotD
Ash VS CotD
Iris VS Burgundy
Simisear VS Simipour
Georgia VS CotD
Bianca VS Trip
Throh VS Mienshao

Second round:

Bianca VS Georgia
Burgundy VS Stephan
Cilan VS Simipour
Ash VS Throh

Third round:

Cilan VS Georgia
Ash VS Burgundy

Finals:

Georiga VS Burgundy - Tie.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
You know, if there's another tournament in the future, I'd love seeing Iris battle against Trip.

You know, if there's another tournament in the future, I'd love seeing Iris battle against Trip.

iris vs trip, cilan vs Georgia, bianca vs Stephen, cilan vs bianca, trip vs Georgia. all matchups I would like to see. some may happen in this one but I would like to see others happen if we get a 3rd don tournament

Nyter

Island Challenger
I am rooting for Bianca. I feel that she has amazing Pokemon yet she doesn't know how to handle em.
I really wanna see Cinccino in action.
I also wanna see Luke's Zorua in action too.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I also wanna see Luke's Zorua in action too.

I am sad Luke isn't here avatar bro :'( Luke had the most interesting team IMO, a very rare fire type, a freakingly rare pokemon called zorua, a gollett that imo looks quite strong, just needs a bit more battling, and leavanny, that we havent seen outside of the sewing work

Zariful

random question here
Since Pansage used bite in 69

does that mean Unfezant can use Quick Attack , Gust , Wing Attack , Aerial Ace and Air Cutter as she them all in the gym

random question here
Since Pansage used bite in 69

does that mean Unfezant can use Quick Attack , Gust , Wing Attack , Aerial Ace and Air Cutter as she them all in the gym

I have no clue. It seems like a Cilan thing though because Crustle uses more than four moves sometimes too.

G50

No longer posting
Does anyone think Iris will convince Tripp to stay by saying he's a kid and thus he has a battle with Ash after ?

Probably not. I think Trip will basically do the same thing as before and just leave after he loses. There's also the possibility that he comes back later at the end of the tournament (last day) after thinking it over and asking Ash for a battle.

Here are my Donomite predictions. I don't remember the trainer's names so I will just list the pokemon.

Seismitoad vs Sawk - Confirmed
Gothita vs Pansage - Confirmed
Simisage vs Scraggy - Confirmed
Dewott vs Excadrill - Confirmed
Simipour vs Simisear - Confirmed
Druddigon vs Bisharp - Confirmed
Throh vs Meinshao - Confirmed
Conkledurr vs Emboar - Confirmed

Scraggy vs Simipour - Confirmed to be battling
Sawk vs Pansage - not confirmed, but these are the only ones left, assuming all the new information was for the 2nd round
Emboar vs Bisharp - Confirmed to be battling
Throh vs Excadrill - Confirmed to be battling

Sawk vs Bisharp - Stephan wins and proves he is a strong trainer
Scraggy vs Throh - I honestly couldn't think of a fesible way for Ash to reach the finals, so the next best thing would be to lose to the eventual winner.

Sawk vs Throh - I predict most epic fight in BW series

Fixed my predictions based on new information.

JD

Donamite

Round 1
Ash vs Akkie(Scraggy vs Simisage) - Ash Wins
Iris vs Burgundy(Excadrill vs Dewott) - Iris Wins.
Cilan vs Flora(Pansage vs Gothorita) - Cilan Wins.
Trip vs Bianca(Conkeldurr vs Emboar) - Bianca Wins
Stephan vs Edmond(Sawk vs Seismitoad) - Stephan Wins
Chakkey vs Bakkey(Simisear vs Simipour) - Bakkey Wins
Georgia vs Grace(Bisharp vs Druddigon) - Georgia Wins
Masaomi vs Domon(Throh vs Mienshao) - Masaomi Wins

Round 2
Iris vs Masaomi(Excadrill vs Throh) - Masaomi Wins
Ash vs Bakkey(Scraggy vs Simipour) - Ash Wins
Cilan vs Stephan(Pansage vs Sawk) - Stephan Wins
Georgia vs Bianca(Bisharp vs Emboar) - Bianca Wins

Round 3
Ash vs Stephan(Scraggy vs Sawk) - Stephan Wins
Bianca vs Masaomi(Emboar vs Throh) - Masaomi Wins

Round 4
Stephan vs Masaomi(Sawk vs Throh) - Masaomi Wins

I'd really like to see Excadrill vs Bisharp but Bianca really needs her time to shine.

Last edited:

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
People still think Iris' will be Ash's challenge for the 8th badge?

Such an intimidating battle, Emonga and Kibago, oh my!

By that time Ash'll have plenty of options for dealing with Doryuuzu, except I'm certain, at this rate, Iris won't be the gym leader.

I never said that Ash will be going up against Iris for the 8th badge... @_@

I think he might lose to Drayden, then have a rematch where he uses scraggy.

Rematch:

Scraggy vs Zweilous (Scraggy & recalled)
Krokorok vs Druddigon (Krokorok & recalled)
Oshawott vs Haxorus (Haxorus)
Scraggy vs Haxorus (Haxorus)
Krokorok vs Haxorus (Krokorok evolves)*
Krookodile vs Haxorus (Krookodile)

*That's if Krokorok doesn't evolve before the gym

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Any particular reason so many people are predicting Stephan vs. Masaomi to be the final battle of the Donamite, or is it just some new craze going around? Here are my new predictions:

Round 1
Edmond vs. Stephan: Seismitoad vs. Sawk (Sawk)
Flora vs. Cilan: Gothorita vs. Pansage (Pansage)
Akkie vs. Ash: Simisage vs. Scraggy (Scraggy)
Iris vs. Burgundy: Excadrill vs. Dewott (Excadrill)
Pakkie vs. Chakkie: Simipour vs. Simisear (Simipour)
Grace vs. Georgia: Druddigon vs. Bisharp (Bisharp)
Masaomi vs. Domon: Throh vs. Mienshao (Throh)
Trip vs. Bianca: Conkeldurr vs. Emboar (Emboar)

Round 2
Ash vs. Pakkie: Scraggy vs. Simipour (Scraggy)
Georgia vs. Bianca: Bisharp vs. Emboar (Emboar)
Iris vs. Masaomi: Excadrill vs. Throh (Throh)
Cilan vs. Stephan: Pansage vs. Sawk (Sawk)

Round 3
Ash vs. Masaomi: Scraggy vs. Throh (Scraggy)
Bianca vs. Stephan: Emboar vs. Sawk (Emboar)

Final Round
Ash vs. Bianca: Scraggy vs. Emboar (Emboar)

At this point, I unfortunately don't see a Throh vs. Sawk battle. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.