• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I certainly hope Pikachu doesn't defeat two of her Pokemon...

I imagine pikachu will get a win though. its normally used in the 8th gym and gets a win, which it should do since its ashs partner and a main character. the other 2 wins are hopefully snivy and palpitoad

G50

No longer posting
I imagine pikachu will get a win though. its normally used in the 8th gym and gets a win, which it should do since its ashs partner and a main character. the other 2 wins are hopefully snivy and palpitoad

With Leavanny on the scan as well, I think he may get a win.

Snivy I don't think will be used.

With Leavanny on the scan as well, I think he may get a win.

Snivy I don't think will be used.

and that sucks to me. starters always get treated better then others but snivy has been neglected compared to the other 2. I like leavanny but snivy should of been here instead

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
and that sucks to me. starters always get treated better then others but snivy has been neglected compared to the other 2. I like leavanny but snivy should of been here instead

and oshawott and pignite deserved to be juniper'd so all pokemon but pikachu would have been juniper'd at least once. but you know the writers, why bother to make the wott and the pig lose screentime comparing to palpitoad unfezant boldore and leavanny, who surprisingly is battling.
I used to like the rotation idea... but now I am not so sure...

Ash vs Homika
[IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/25.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/521.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/495.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/536.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/542.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/525.png[/IMG139]
VS
[IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/109.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/545.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/569.png[/IMG139]

Unfezant vs Koffing - Koffing
Palpitoad vs Koffing - Palpitoad after surviving koffings explosion & Withdrawn
Snivy vs Scolipde - Scolipede after tough fight
Boldore vs Scolipede - Scolipede barely
Leavanny vs Scolipede - Leavanny easily wins
Leavanny vs Garbodor - Garbodor
Palpitoad vs Garbodor - Garbodor
Pikachu vs Garbodor - Pikachu

jrizza88

Meteorite
Someone should do a prediction and pretend that it is a 6 vs 6. the first two can be Scolipede and Garbordor and the part one ends with Koffing being used. The last three can be a Johto, Hoenn, and a Sinnoh Pokemon!

Oh how I would fall in love with this battle lol...

Someone should do a prediction and pretend that it is a 6 vs 6. the first two can be Scolipede and Garbordor and the part one ends with Koffing being used. The last three can be a Johto, Hoenn, and a Sinnoh Pokemon!

Oh how I would fall in love with this battle lol...

why don't you do it? anyway the manga scan we received suggests the final match is pikachu vs garbador

jrizza88

Meteorite
why don't you do it? anyway the manga scan we received suggests the final match is pikachu vs garbador

Yea I saw the manga. I mean there is that thing about Pikachu and Unfezant not being the final battle in the anime despite the previous magna, but it does clearly look like this is the final battle. It just pisses me off so much that she only uses 3 freaking Pokemon. why can't it at least be 4? I am still hoping that part two is 3 other pokemon. Maybe my prediction could work if Garbordor is recalled... Maybe I will actually make one lol

Yea I saw the manga. I mean there is that thing about Pikachu and Unfezant not being the final battle in the anime despite the previous magna, but it does clearly look like this is the final battle. It just pisses me off so much that she only uses 3 freaking Pokemon. why can't it at least be 4? I am still hoping that part two is 3 other pokemon. Maybe my prediction could work if Garbordor is recalled... Maybe I will actually make one lol

I don't think it is just for part 1. its airing as an hour special so having a summary released for the whole thing makes sense. but im not to fussed about her only having 3 as long as there decent 3. koffing and garbador are good and hopefully the 3rd will be scolipede. although would settle for muk/serviper as her 3rd

DMerle

Guess who's back
I don't think it is just for part 1. its airing as an hour special so having a summary released for the whole thing makes sense. but im not to fussed about her only having 3 as long as there decent 3. koffing and garbador are good and hopefully the 3rd will be scolipede. although would settle for muk/serviper as her 3rd

Ideal third would be Drapion or Nidoking, well imo.

Ideal third would be Drapion or Nidoking, well imo.

that would be nice (especially nidoking) but I personally don't see it as likely. her team will probably advertise the new games so it will either be a 5th gen pokemon or something like serviper which is in the new dex.

G50

No longer posting
anyway the manga scan we received suggests the final match is pikachu vs garbador

Hopefully it's just like the Skyla Gym match, where Pikachu isn't the last Pokemon standing.

jrizza88

Meteorite
I still refuse to give up my hopes that there are just three Pokemon, although for the most part it is probably 99% likely that it will indeed be 6 vs 3. I just hope the other two wins are not from Pikachu. Hopefully it is from Snivy and Leavanny. I feel like Leavanny is treated more as a bug type anyway, which makes it neutral to poison type attacks. Snivy is the only real Pokemon with a disadvantage in this gym I believe..

G50

No longer posting
I still refuse to give up my hopes that there are just three Pokemon, although for the most part it is probably 99% likely that it will indeed be 6 vs 3. I just hope the other two wins are not from Pikachu. Hopefully it is from Snivy and Leavanny. I feel like Leavanny is treated more as a bug type anyway, which makes it neutral to poison type attacks. Snivy is the only real Pokemon with a disadvantage in this gym I believe..

Only one of those wins should go to a Grass-Type Pokemon.

Palpitoad should get an evolution and a win if he is used instead of the 2nd grass type.

thunderblade12

You know summaries aren't always what they seem. That Elesa Gym battle summary made it clear that Ash wasn't going to rely on Pikachu but what happened was that Pikachu weaseled its way into the match. Your scenario could happen here. I don't want to bring up Homika being the gym leader anymore but nobody(except me & Elice), thought she wasn't going be the last gym challenge for Ash but it happened, so its possible, & I'd like for that to happen too.

This is a quote from KibaLGB in the Homika episode thread. It was to a post where I said I wish Homika would be overconfident when she challenges Ash 6-on-3 and then Ash defeats her first three pokemon within the first episode of the battle after only losing two pokemon. Not wanting to have won a badge unfairly, Ash suggests they continue on with the battle and make it a full 6-on-6 battle. I forgot about the summary for Ash vs Elesa being misleading, so hopefully we're right about there being a chance for a full battle.

BW085:

Boldore vs Koffing (poisoned and withdrawn)
Palpitoad vs Koffing (Again, Homika poison-stalls Ash and forces him to withdraw)
Leavanny vs Koffing (Leavanny stops Koffing with String Shot and wins)
Leavanny vs Nidorino (Leavanny)
Leavanny vs Garbodor (Garbodor)
Pignite vs Garbodor (Pignite wears it down considerably but loses)
Pikachu vs Garbodor (Pikachu)

Ash defeats her three pokemon with four of his still conscious, but he used five in total. He feels he hasn't earned the badge and asks Homika to make it a full 6-on-6.

BW086:

Pikachu vs Toxicroak (Toxicroak)
Krokorok vs Toxicroak (Krokorok)
Krokorok vs Crobat (Crobat)
Boldore vs Crobat (Boldore.. poison continues wearing it down...)
Boldore vs Scolipede (Scolipede)
Palpitoad vs Scolipede (Palpitoad passes out standing from poisoning but then begins evolving)
Seismitoad vs Scolipede (Seismitoad)

World Tournament:

Ash vs Shizui:

Pikachu vs Sharpedo (Sharpedo)
Oshawott vs Sharpedo (Aqua Jet vs Aqua Jet. Oshawott wins and is withdrawn)
Snivy vs Golduck (Snivy)
Snivy vs Lapras (Frozen and withdrawn)
Oshawott vs Lapras (Lapras)
Snivy vs Lapras (Snivy)

Ash vs Drayden:
Unfezant vs Zweilous (Unfezant)
Unfezant vs Druddigon (Withdrawn)
Pikachu vs Druddigon (Pikachu)
Pikachu vs Haxorus (Haxorus)
Unfezant vs Haxorus (Haxorus)
Scraggy vs Haxorus (Cliffhanger or goes to commercial break when it is revealed that Scraggy is Ash's final pick against Haxorus. Scraggy wins)

The League is close and this new rival is appearing suspiciously close to it so he/she will probably be the person to beat Ash this time. I'd like to see this person lose to Ash or Trip here though.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
This is a quote from KibaLGB in the Homika episode thread. It was to a post where I said I wish Homika would be overconfident when she challenges Ash 6-on-3 and then Ash defeats her first three pokemon within the first episode of the battle after only losing two pokemon. Not wanting to have won a badge unfairly, Ash suggests they continue on with the battle and make it a full 6-on-6 battle. I forgot about the summary for Ash vs Elesa being misleading, so hopefully we're right about there being a chance for a full battle.
BW085:
Boldore vs Koffing (poisoned and withdrawn)
Palpitoad vs Koffing (Again, Homika poison-stalls Ash and forces him to withdraw)
Leavanny vs Koffing (Leavanny stops Koffing with String Shot and wins)
Leavanny vs Nidorino (Leavanny)
Leavanny vs Garbodor (Garbodor)
Pignite vs Garbodor (Pignite wears it down considerably but loses)
Pikachu vs Garbodor (Pikachu)
Ash defeats her three pokemon with four of his still conscious, but he used five in total. He feels he hasn't earned the badge and asks Homika to make it a full 6-on-6.
BW086:
Pikachu vs Toxicroak (Toxicroak)
Krokorok vs Toxicroak (Krokorok)
Krokorok vs Crobat (Crobat)
Boldore vs Crobat (Boldore.. poison continues wearing it down...)
Boldore vs Scolipede (Scolipede)
Palpitoad vs Scolipede (Palpitoad passes out standing from poisoning but then begins evolving)
Seismitoad vs Scolipede (Seismitoad)

I like this idea, although I think there should be a different Pokemon than Krokorok.

Toxicroak and Crobat are great ideas for her.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I really have no idea what's going to happen with the Ash vs. Homika battle, so I'll just have some fun with my predictions:
Prediction 1
Ash vs. Homika - 6 vs. 3
Ash - Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore
Homika - Koffing, Scolipede, Garbodor

Pikachu vs. Koffing (Pikachu is poisoned and recalled)
Oshawott vs. Koffing (Koffing)
Palpitoad vs. Koffing (Palpitoad)
Palpitoad vs. Scolipede (Scolipede)
Pignite vs. Scolipede (Scolipede)
Leavanny vs. Scolipede (Leavanny)
Leavanny vs. Garbodor (Garbodor)
Boldore vs. Garbodor (Garbodor)
Pikachu vs. Garbodor (Pikachu)

Prediction 2
Ash vs. Homika - 6 vs. 6
Ash - Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore
Homika - Koffing, Ariados, Toxicroak, Seviper, Scolipede, Garbodor

Pikachu vs. Koffing (Pikachu is poisoned and recalled)
Palpitoad vs. Koffing (Palpitoad)
Palpitoad vs. Ariados (Palpitoad is recalled)
Pignite vs. Ariados (Pignite)
Pignite vs. Toxicroak (Toxicroak)
Oshawott vs. Toxicroak (Toxicroak)
Palpitoad vs. Toxicroak (Palpitoad)
Palpitoad vs. Seviper (Seviper)
Boldore vs. Seviper (Boldore)
Boldore vs. Scolipede (Scolipede)
Leavanny vs. Scolipede (Leavanny)
Leavanny vs. Garbodor (Garbodor)
Pikachu vs. Garbodor (Pikachu)

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
[spoil]
vs Striaton Triplets

vs Lenora

vs Burgh
|:|
vs Elesa

vs Clay
vs Skyla
vs Brycen

So Far, Gym Spots.

Spots
Pikachu: 4
Unfezant: 1
Oshawott: 3
Pignite: 4
Snivy: 2
Scraggy: 1
Leavanny: 1
Palpitoad: 1
Boldore: 1
Krokorok: 2

Now let for my speculation on the next pokemon used for other battles against "gym leaders."

vs Homika (6 vs 3)

Making it.

Pikachu: 5
Unfezant: 1
Oshawott: 4
Pignite: 5
Snivy: 3
Scraggy: 1
Leavanny: 2
Palpitoad: 2
Boldore: 1
Krokorok: 2

(Next Three at the World Tournament, 3 vs 3. In no particular order)
vs Cheren (3 vs 3)

vs Shizui (3 vs 3)

vs Drayden (3 vs 3)
|:|[/spoil]

Making the final tally for "gym spots"
Pikachu: 6
Unfezant: 2
Dewott: 6
Pignite: 6
Servine: 5
Scraggy: 2
Leavanny: 2