• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Ash use Tauros? I like him and all but it seems kind of random besides Tauros is a pretty sturdy battler he was able to put up a fight against two pseudo legendary Pokemon(Dragonite and Metagross) defeating one of them losing to a Helioptile especially from what we have seen of it is kind of embarassing.

I'd rather see something like this
Pikachu vs Helioptile - Pikachu
Pikachu vs Gogoat - Gogoat
Snivy vs Gogoat - Draw
Charizard vs Noivern - Charizard
I can actually see Ash using Tauros. He's the type who goes for head on head confrontration. Who else is a better opponent to Gogoat than Tauros itself.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Why would Ash use Tauros? I like him and all but it seems kind of random besides Tauros is a pretty sturdy battler he was able to put up a fight against two pseudo legendary Pokemon(Dragonite and Metagross) defeating one of them losing to a Helioptile especially from what we have seen of it is kind of embarassing.

I'd rather see something like this
Pikachu vs Helioptile - Pikachu
Pikachu vs Gogoat - Gogoat
Snivy vs Gogoat - Draw
Charizard vs Noivern - Charizard

I just made the connection, Tauros - Gogoat. They're pretty alike physically (at least imo) so I would love to see them 2 battle, especially like a really hard battle where Tauros gets really hurt but still wins, therefore Helioptile ends up beating him because he's tired. I also thought it would be embarassing for him to simply lose to Helioptile, that's why I added the "(Tauros was tired part)" xD I would also like to see a different battler than the Unova ones. I know Ash would use Pikachu (he used him vs Gary in BF and vs Gary in the Orange Islands as the last battle of each) and Charizard just to see him do something in DA!.

I can actually see Ash using Tauros. He's the type who goes for head on head confrontration. Who else is a better opponent to Gogoat than Tauros itself.

Yeah that's what I had in mind

Clair vs iris

Druddigon vs Excadrill - Druddigon
Druddigon vs Dragonite - Dragonite
Dragonite vs Dragonite - Clair's wins

Ash vs Tracey (wishful thinking)

oshawott and Pikachu vs Marill and venonat - Comes down to Oshawottvs Marill with Marill winning with a fairy move

Cilan vs Ice Trainer
Stunfisk vs Sneasel - Stunfisk
Stunfisk vs Beartic - Beartic
Crustle vs Beartic - Crustle
crustle vs Abomasnow - Abomasnow
pansage vs abomasnow - Pansage

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
But it looks like oshawott battles somebody

That doesn't seem to bea battle, scene, Satoshi seems to be talking to his pokemon, he and Pikachu are ont he opposite side, like I said he is probably explaining how his "region" transition works, Oshawott like he usually does jump to the side where Pikachu and Satoshi are to take the spotligth instead of roaring with the other mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.