• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zariful

I like that but I would like drayden to use a member of the deino line and ash to use scraggy or rogenrolla

How about a 4 on 4 battle
a zwelious , druddigon , haxorous and archeops
that way unfeazeant can still be used

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Hooray! As most of you can probably see, the thread now has a new title which more easily signifies its inclusion of non-Gym battles, or more specifically, League battles and rival battles. Granted, there is no change to the thread aside from its title, but it's still cool. The new title was provided by KibalG8 and changed by Sushi, so be sure to thank them both!

Venomfang

Perky Goth
So is the next gym battles thread closed?

TheSirPeras

The end of an era

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
that was a smart ideia :D

Not as smart as that :D

I'm glad this has been renamed, now I can think about League battles or rival battles for the other two main characters. Yays!
Since someone did one for Ash vs Iris, I'll do the one I did in the next gen thread but with detail:
Ash vs Iris 6 on 6
Unfezant (Calm Minded, a nicer version of Noctowl) Leavanny (The overlooker of the team, carer and clone of Pikachu) Palpitoad (Power-crazed and thirsty for battles) Cubchoo (Crazy and sneazy) Litwick (Shy and full of mischief) and Scrafty (Looking to settle a score) vs:
Haxorus (The main man of this team who is settling a score) Excadrill (The original pokemon) Emolga (Spoilt but hilarious) Zweillous (Powerful, a good friend for Haxorus) Mienfoo (Agile and full of focus) and Druddigon (Old fighter with new wounds to create).

Litwick vs Emolga-A diversion of fire and electricity. Reminds Drayden of the two legendary dragon pokemons. Starts talking to Cilan about it. Emolga is using acrobatics to score some hits while Litwick is defending itself with overheat. Litwick is tired but overwhelms Emolga with shadow ball.
Litwick vs Zweillous-Litwick is recalled due to typing and being tired.
Leavanny vs Zweillous-Leavanny uses string shots to keep Zweillous's heads together and it cannot control it's actions. Zweillous uses dragon pulse to gain free but by this time, Leavanny has landed a couple of X-Scissors. Zweillous is tired and Iris hatches a plan on defeating most of Ash's pokes.
Leavanny vs Excadrill-Excadrill lands focus blasts and metal claws while Leavanny is then told to use string shot across the field and then razor leaf. Drayden notes this is tactical and clever. Excadrill then finishes Leavanny off with Drill Run though cannot control it's movements due to the string shots.
Unfezant vs Excadrill-Excadrill cannot get to the aerial Unfezant and cannot move around the string shots. Unfezant lands some impressive sky attack's and recharges with roost. Excadrill however brings it down with focus blast and manages to use slash to keep it down. Ash then remembers who wants a big battle and decides to take a big risk.
Palpitoad vs Excadrill-Immediantly, Palpitoad laughs at the idea of this battle while Excadrill focuses. Palpitoad pays no attention to the strings and uses hydro pump across the field, hitting Excadrill and making it slippery. When it tries to get up, Palpitoad stops it with supersonic, making it confused. Palpitoad then laughs while Excadrill lets out focus blasts that hit Palpitoad. Palpitoad then uses another Hydro Pump causing more water and then mixes it with mud from a mud shot to cause a swampy-like field. Excadrill is massively hurt and looks around for Palpitoad who is hiding behind it in the swampy water. It emerges and finishes the mole off with one final hydro pump. Palpitoad wins and starts jumping, wanting more while Iris is scared on what to do.
Palpitoad vs Zweillous-Zweillous lands double hit's and body slams then tries for a dragon pulse but Palpitoad deflects it with mud shot. Palpitoad then tries to make more swamp on the field and then manages to learn sludge wave. Zweillous is badly hurt and Palpitoad tries to finish with one last mud shot. Palpitoad wins but is reluctantly recalled.
Litwick vs Druddigon-Becoming more awake and focused, Litwick releases a couple of shadow balls, lowering Druddigon's special defense. Druddigon however uses hone claws and dragon pulse to hurt litwick and power up. Litwick is nearly down and then tries to get close to Druddigon, wanting to use overheat near it. Druddigon starts charging up draco meteor and the two attacks collide when Litwick is on top of Druddigon. Massive blast, both are down but Litwick is massively injured. Cilan takes it to the pokemon centre while Drayden insists the battle continues.
Cubchoo vs Mienfoo-Cubchoo realises that it is at a disadvantage but tries to go on, using moves such as icicle crash and shadow claw. Mienfoo though hurts it badly with jump kick and focus punch. Cubchoo tries for a icicle crash but cannot stand up. Ash decides to prepare Scrafty for a final battle.
Palpitoad vs Mienfoo-Mienfoo quickly tries to land some jump kicks but Palpitoad surrounds itself with sludge wave, poisoning Mienfoo who is engulfed in the wave. Palpitoad then finishes it off with a close hydro pump though wishes it had toyed around more with supersonic.
Palpitoad vs Haxorus-For the first time, Palpitoad feels intimidated though wants to battle more. Palpitoad goes for a mud shot that Haxorus deflects with Dragon Tail. Palpitoad tries Hydro Pump but Haxorus pushes most of the water away with X-Scissor. Palpitoad looks to Ash who is thinking and then orders a sludge wave. Palpitoad tries it which holds Haxorus down but then it starts Outrage. Palpitoad immediately tries to hold it down more with sluge waves but to no avail. Haxorus then gets in close to Palpitoad who tries another Hydro Pump but although it hits, its not enough. Palpitoad is out. Ash tells it they will work on attacks and synchorisation later.
Scrafty vs Haxorus-Interesting battle, Scrafty uses crunches and hi jump kicks which pushes Haxorus back while Haxorus uses Dragon Dance to power up. Scrafy smirks while using bulk up, then goes in for a focus punch which turns into ice punch. Haxorus is hurt badly but manages to escape before another ice punch. Haxorus lands an X-Scissor, badly hurting Scrafty who tries to defend with hi jump kick. They then smirk then use bulk up and dragon dance. They then knock each other out with Ice Punch-X-Scissor.
Drayden is impressed by Ash and tells Iris that her pokemon have grown strong but she has much to learn about herself and the pokemon world, saying she needs to be more focused. Iris tries to say that she is better than ash, demanding an immediate one on one with their starters. Ash agrees with Cilan telling Drayden to try and go easy as Iris is a bit angry. Drayden however notes that she will learn to focus.
Pikachu vs Excadrill-Excadrill has rested after the last battle and immediately uses drill run to shake Pikachu about who escapes with quick attack and then thunderbolts the ground, unleashes parts of it onto Excadrill, hurting it a bit. Pikachu then lands an iron tail to the hit while Excadrill tries to use focus blast around the field. Ash thinks strategically and has pikachu stand close on some ground where parts of it land on Excadrill again. Pikachu does another iron tail and Excadrill falls while trying to hit Pikachu with a metal claw. Pikachu however, evades and stands tall, getting revenge on Excadrill.
Drayden tells Iris to go with him after she watches ash finish the unova league to learn how to be more devoted to battling. She agrees and then Ash sets a date for the 8th gym battle. I'll do that later.

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
I'm glad this has been renamed, now I can think about League battles or rival battles for the other two main characters. Yays!
Since someone did one for Ash vs Iris, I'll do the one I did in the next gen thread but with detail:
Ash vs Iris 6 on 6
Unfezant (Calm Minded, a nicer version of Noctowl) Leavanny (The overlooker of the team, carer and clone of Pikachu) Palpitoad (Power-crazed and thirsty for battles) Cubchoo (Crazy and sneazy) Litwick (Shy and full of mischief) and Scrafty (Looking to settle a score) vs:
Haxorus (The main man of this team who is settling a score) Excadrill (The original pokemon) Emolga (Spoilt but hilarious) Zweillous (Powerful, a good friend for Haxorus) Mienfoo (Agile and full of focus) and Druddigon (Old fighter with new wounds to create).

Litwick vs Emolga-A diversion of fire and electricity. Reminds Drayden of the two legendary dragon pokemons. Starts talking to Cilan about it. Emolga is using acrobatics to score some hits while Litwick is defending itself with overheat. Litwick is tired but overwhelms Emolga with shadow ball.
Litwick vs Zweillous-Litwick is recalled due to typing and being tired.
Leavanny vs Zweillous-Leavanny uses string shots to keep Zweillous's heads together and it cannot control it's actions. Zweillous uses dragon pulse to gain free but by this time, Leavanny has landed a couple of X-Scissors. Zweillous is tired and Iris hatches a plan on defeating most of Ash's pokes.
Leavanny vs Excadrill-Excadrill lands focus blasts and metal claws while Leavanny is then told to use string shot across the field and then razor leaf. Drayden notes this is tactical and clever. Excadrill then finishes Leavanny off with Drill Run though cannot control it's movements due to the string shots.
Unfezant vs Excadrill-Excadrill cannot get to the aerial Unfezant and cannot move around the string shots. Unfezant lands some impressive sky attack's and recharges with roost. Excadrill however brings it down with focus blast and manages to use slash to keep it down. Ash then remembers who wants a big battle and decides to take a big risk.
Palpitoad vs Excadrill-Immediantly, Palpitoad laughs at the idea of this battle while Excadrill focuses. Palpitoad pays no attention to the strings and uses hydro pump across the field, hitting Excadrill and making it slippery. When it tries to get up, Palpitoad stops it with supersonic, making it confused. Palpitoad then laughs while Excadrill lets out focus blasts that hit Palpitoad. Palpitoad then uses another Hydro Pump causing more water and then mixes it with mud from a mud shot to cause a swampy-like field. Excadrill is massively hurt and looks around for Palpitoad who is hiding behind it in the swampy water. It emerges and finishes the mole off with one final hydro pump. Palpitoad wins and starts jumping, wanting more while Iris is scared on what to do.
Palpitoad vs Zweillous-Zweillous lands double hit's and body slams then tries for a dragon pulse but Palpitoad deflects it with mud shot. Palpitoad then tries to make more swamp on the field and then manages to learn sludge wave. Zweillous is badly hurt and Palpitoad tries to finish with one last mud shot. Palpitoad wins but is reluctantly recalled.
Litwick vs Druddigon-Becoming more awake and focused, Litwick releases a couple of shadow balls, lowering Druddigon's special defense. Druddigon however uses hone claws and dragon pulse to hurt litwick and power up. Litwick is nearly down and then tries to get close to Druddigon, wanting to use overheat near it. Druddigon starts charging up draco meteor and the two attacks collide when Litwick is on top of Druddigon. Massive blast, both are down but Litwick is massively injured. Cilan takes it to the pokemon centre while Drayden insists the battle continues.
Cubchoo vs Mienfoo-Cubchoo realises that it is at a disadvantage but tries to go on, using moves such as icicle crash and shadow claw. Mienfoo though hurts it badly with jump kick and focus punch. Cubchoo tries for a icicle crash but cannot stand up. Ash decides to prepare Scrafty for a final battle.
Palpitoad vs Mienfoo-Mienfoo quickly tries to land some jump kicks but Palpitoad surrounds itself with sludge wave, poisoning Mienfoo who is engulfed in the wave. Palpitoad then finishes it off with a close hydro pump though wishes it had toyed around more with supersonic.
Palpitoad vs Haxorus-For the first time, Palpitoad feels intimidated though wants to battle more. Palpitoad goes for a mud shot that Haxorus deflects with Dragon Tail. Palpitoad tries Hydro Pump but Haxorus pushes most of the water away with X-Scissor. Palpitoad looks to Ash who is thinking and then orders a sludge wave. Palpitoad tries it which holds Haxorus down but then it starts Outrage. Palpitoad immediately tries to hold it down more with sluge waves but to no avail. Haxorus then gets in close to Palpitoad who tries another Hydro Pump but although it hits, its not enough. Palpitoad is out. Ash tells it they will work on attacks and synchorisation later.
Scrafty vs Haxorus-Interesting battle, Scrafty uses crunches and hi jump kicks which pushes Haxorus back while Haxorus uses Dragon Dance to power up. Scrafy smirks while using bulk up, then goes in for a focus punch which turns into ice punch. Haxorus is hurt badly but manages to escape before another ice punch. Haxorus lands an X-Scissor, badly hurting Scrafty who tries to defend with hi jump kick. They then smirk then use bulk up and dragon dance. They then knock each other out with Ice Punch-X-Scissor.
Drayden is impressed by Ash and tells Iris that her pokemon have grown strong but she has much to learn about herself and the pokemon world, saying she needs to be more focused. Iris tries to say that she is better than ash, demanding an immediate one on one with their starters. Ash agrees with Cilan telling Drayden to try and go easy as Iris is a bit angry. Drayden however notes that she will learn to focus.
Pikachu vs Excadrill-Excadrill has rested after the last battle and immediately uses drill run to shake Pikachu about who escapes with quick attack and then thunderbolts the ground, unleashes parts of it onto Excadrill, hurting it a bit. Pikachu then lands an iron tail to the hit while Excadrill tries to use focus blast around the field. Ash thinks strategically and has pikachu stand close on some ground where parts of it land on Excadrill again. Pikachu does another iron tail and Excadrill falls while trying to hit Pikachu with a metal claw. Pikachu however, evades and stands tall, getting revenge on Excadrill.
Drayden tells Iris to go with him after she watches ash finish the unova league to learn how to be more devoted to battling. She agrees and then Ash sets a date for the 8th gym battle. I'll do that later.

I like you idea, but I want Leavanny to get at least one victory. And I think two wins are enough for Palpitoad. Those are my on critiques. Aside for those things, that sounds like a great idea. :)

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
So that earlier text was from I-am-the-peel's idea. I thought it would come automatically, that it was earlier from I-am-the-peels. Sorry about my mistake. :(

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Good, the change has been made.:) Alright, let's get a rival battle scenario!

Rival Battle 4: Ash VS Trip- 4 VS 4

Ash: Dewott, Scraggy, Roggenrola, Tranquill

Trip: Lampent, Gurdurr, Galvantula, Scolipede

Roggenrola VS Galvantula- Galvantula is recalled. 0-0

Roggenrola VS Gurdurr- Roggenrola evolves into Boldore. 0-0

Boldore VS Gurdurr- Gurdurr wins. 0-1

Tranquill VS Gurdurr- Defeats Gurdurr with Sky Attack which it learned sometime prior. 1-1

Dewott VS Lampent- Dewott wins.2-1

Dewott VS Galvantula- Dewott's scalchops are knocked off, preventing it from deflecting electricity & is defeated. 2-2

Tranquill VS Galvantula- Ash foolishly uses Tranquill since Galvantula is also Bug-type. Tranquill does score a hit or 2 but is knocked out. 2-3

Scraggy VS Galvantula- Scraggy knows Headbutt, Leer, HJK, & Faint Attack, defeating Galvantula, with Moxie activating, increasing its attack power. 3-3

Scraggy VS Scolipede- Scraggy defeats Scolipede, making Ash the winner. 4-3

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
So that earlier text was from I-am-the-peel's idea. I thought it would come automatically, that it was earlier from I-am-the-peels. Sorry about my mistake. :(

For the quotes, the best thing to do is either directly quote my reply instead of clicking 'post reply' or wrap quote tags around it just like I have done with yours. Quote tags are like this:
(Username here);couple of numbers which vary said:
end quote-

Anywho about Leavanny, in my plan Leavanny's battling shine would come in the league, against Burgundy and perhaps against Stephan. He might be used against Clay and his personality is helpful and making things for team-mates such as making strings of leaves for when they sleep. For Palpitoad, I would make him get sick of staying at Junipers and want to do a lot of battles. Palpitoad would battle a lot of pokemons, even go as far as to battle all of the trio's pokemon until he was defeated by Oshawott/Excadrill/Haxorus/Pikachu. I'll do Drayden tomorrow, starring Pikachu Samurott Pignite Snivy and Gigalith against Haxorus Zweillous Druddigon Fraxure and Deino. Oh heck, I'll do it now:
Pignite vs Deino-Simple start, arm thrusts are made against Deino who dodges it swiftly and attacks with dragon pulses. Pignite endures it and lands a heat crash onto Deino. Deino is taking hits but tries to fight back with body slam but Pignite keeps it away with flamethrower. Deino is defeated though Pignite is fairly tired. Drayden smiles telling Ash not to get cocky.
Pignite vs Fraxure-Fraxure lands a couple of dual chops and uses dragon tail successfully on pignite, forcing a switch.
Snivy vs Fraxure-Fraxure stalls with Snivy, using many dragon attacks and then an aerial ace to badly hurt snivy but hangs on and stuns fraxure with attract. Snivy then starts abusing it's newly learned twister (3rd gen tutor move, hey it's similar to leaf storm isn't it?) until Fraxure begins to focus again and uses dragon claw. Snivy hangs on and finishes it off with leaf tornado. Drayden smiles again and begins his real plan
Snivy vs Druddigon-Druddigon uses hone claws to start boosting while Snivy tries to attack with leaf blade however gets hurt by rough skin. Druddigon boosts again and again until Snivy uses Twister, knocking Druddigon down. Snivy tries to keep it down with vine whip but Druddigon starts using outrage, sending snivy to the ceiling and then to the ground. Ash is shocked and snivy is gone.
Pignite vs Druddigon-Pignite is warned not to take Druddigon lightly and tries to keep distance with flamethrower but Druddigon keeps using outrage, prompting Pignite to try and counter with heat crash though Druddigon emerges victorious.
Gigalith vs Druddigon-Interesting start, Gigalith uses Sandstorm around the field to keep Druddigon still. Druddigon is confused by outrage and Gigalith then uses flash cannon to do massive damage on Druddigon. Druddigon uses rock climb to keep Gigalith in an easy to hit place while Gigalith brings him and Druddigon down with bulldoze, hurting himself in the process. Gigalith is hurt though continues the sandstorms to keep itself at bay. Druddigon then uses hone claws again to try and get a clear rock climb and tries it though Gigalith counters with a quick flash cannon. Gigalith starts using solar beam while Druddigon uses hone claws. Gigalith then starts crunch directly onto Gigalith though it unleashes solar beam. Both pokemon are then down.
Pikachu vs Zweillous-Pikachu starts with Electro Ball (Replace Volt Tackle will you...) which hurts Zweillous's heads. It then counters with hyper voice and then dragon rush. Pikachu stands strong and uses iron tail onto it's necks while Zweillous tries to let out another hyper voice however it struggles and during this, Pikachu finishes Zweillous off with a direct thunderbolt.
Pikachu vs Haxorus-Pikachu starts with trying a thunderbolt which is shielded by Dragon Tail. Pikachu tries an iron tail which is countered by a dual chop. Haxorus starts using Dragon Dance but Pikachu stops it half way with thunderbolt. Haxorus then uses draco meteor to finish pikachu off.
Samurott vs Haxorus-Haxorus tries for another dragon dance and does some wonders but Samurott stops it half way with razor shell. Haxorus repeats while Samurott goes for a ice beam. It does not hit but pushes Haxorus away. Haxorus then begins outrage which badly hurts Samurott. Turn after turn, outrage ensues while Samurott is thrown everywhere. Haxorus then goes into confuse state which allows Samurott to get back up and use razor shell. Samurott then roars in frustration that Haxorus is not showing any flinching and then starts taunting it. Haxorus falls for the taunt and cannot use dragon dance again. Samurott then starts using ice beam while Haxorus uses dragon pulses. Samurott then stands on its hind legs, using razor shells while Haxorus uses dual chops. This acts like a sword fight and goes on and on. Samurott then gets tired and activates torrent. Haxorus then starts outrage again but this time Samurott uses aqua jet around Haxorus, confusing it and then hitting behind it. Haxorus is hurt and then looks at Samurott, standing in the distance who goes for a quick razor shell that goes into slow motion when it hits Haxorus in the guts :)D Truly awesome stuff I imagine). Haxorus then falls and Samurott finishes it off with ice beam. Samurott stands roaring and taunting, declaring itself the winner.
I think I shall do Ash vs Trip tomorrow if anyone's interested :)

Torpoleon

Nice to see the name change to the thread.

To celebrate that, I'll speculate for Ash VS Iris at Opelucid City.

Ash VS Iris
Pignite VS Druddigon (Pignite is recalled)
Samurott VS Druddigon (Samurott wins and is recalled)
Pignite VS Zweilous (Zweilous wins)
Samurott VS Zweilous (Samurott wins)
Samurott VS Emolga (Emolga wins)
Servine VS Emolga (Draw)
Pikachu VS Excadrill (Pikachu wins)
Pikachu VS Axew (Axew wins)
Scrafty VS Axew (Axew evolves)
Scrafty VS Fraxure (Scrafty wins)

Or Emolga could beat Servine then Pikachu could beat Emolga & Excadrill (good luck, young mouse) followed by Axew/Fraxure evolving, but still losing. Or maybe Scraggy could evolve here. I definitely think Pikachu should beat Excadrill (considering what happened at the Club Battle Tournament) and Scraggy/Scrafty VS Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus, considering their rivalry. The three starters are there for obvious reasons. Druddigon would be cool for Iris to have and hopefully she'll get a Deino soon and evolve it by then.

JD

Not really an upcoming battle but it's a prediction for a rival battle between Ash and Bianca.

Battle Club Ash vs Bianca!(4 on 4)

Ash
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/025.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/524.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/520.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/559.png[/IMG139]

Bianca
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/499.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/616.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/547.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/572.png[/IMG139]

Roggenrola vs Shellmet - Both Pokemon fight hard, Roggenrola ends up defeating Shellmet with a Flash Cannon deflecting Energy Ball right back at it.

Roggenrola vs Minccino - Roggenrola is unable to keep up with Minccino's swift movements and is recalled after getting slapped around for a bit.

Scraggy vs Minccino - Scraggy is immune to Minccino's Attract and easily defeats it with a well landed High Jump Kick sending it flying into the wall.

Scraggy vs Whimsicott - Whimsicott easily defeats Scraggy after confusing it with Hurricane. It then hits with a powerful Solorbeam defeating it.

Tranquil vs Whimsicott - Tranquil manages to defeat Whimsicott after using Hurricane to its on advantage, it then defeats it with a powerful Air Cutter.

Tranquil vs Pignite - Tranquil is recalled after being hit by a powerful Heat Crash.

Pikachu vs Pignite - Pikachu wins rather easily, it ends up paralyzing it with a powerful Thunderbolt and defeats it with a spinning Iron Tail.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
For the next times that Ash battles Trip, Bianca, and Stephan this should happen.

Ash vs Trip
Between Driftveil City and Chargestone Cave
Full Battle
Alder is watching this battle from afar.

Ash's Pokemon: [ Pikachu ] [ Tranquill ] [ Dewott ] [ Tepig ] [ Leavanny ] [ Roggenrola ]
Trip's Pokemon: [ Tranquill ] [ Jellicent ] [ Lampent ] [ Vanillish ] [ Gurdurr ] [ Eelektrik ]

[ Tepig ] vs [ Vanillish ] Vanillish is recalled.
[ Tepig ] vs [ Lampent ] Tepig activates Lampent's Flash Fire and Tepig is recalled
[ Dewott ] vs [ Lampent ] Trips gets overconfident due to the Flash Fire boost but Lampent is defeated
[ Dewott ] vs [ Eelektrik ] Dewott reflects Eelektrik's electricity thanks to the scalchops. Dewott is recalled upon being too much to dodge and reflect.
[ Pikachu ] vs [ Eelektrik ] Pikachu wins.
[ Pikachu ] vs [ Jellicent ] Jellicent wins by burning Pikachu with Scald and then Hex.
[ Dewott ] vs [ Jellicent ] Jellicent wins thanks to Curse Body activating.
[ Leavanny ] vs [ Jellicent ] Leavanny wins.
Ash has 4 Left and Trip has 3 left.

[ Leavanny ] vs [ Tranquill ] Tranquill wins.
[ Tranquill ] vs [ Tranquill ] Both Super Lucks activate and they knock each other out.
[ Tepig ] vs [ Vanillish ] Tie.
[ Roggenrola ] vs [ Gurdurr ] Roggenrola evolves during the match.
[ Boldore ] vs [ Gurdurr ] Boldore wins.
Trip loses the match. Alder appears and praises Ash and tells Trip why he lost. Trip gets all depressed.

Ash vs Stephan
2 vs 2
Inside Chargestone Cave

Ash's pokemon: [ Scraggy ] [ Palpitoad ]
Stephan's Pokemon: [ Sawk ] [ Ferroseed ]

[ Scraggy ] vs [ Ferroseed ] Scraggy wins. Moxie activates for the first time.
[ Scraggy ] vs [ Sawk ] Sawk wins.
[ Palpitoad ] vs [ Sawk ] Tie.
They both tie.

Ash vs Bianca
3 vs 3 [3- 1 vs 1]
Mistralton City

Ash's pokemon: [ Pikachu ] [ Tepig ] [ Snivy ]
Bianca's pokemon: [ Pignite ] [ Shelmet ] [ Krokorok ]

[ Snivy ] vs [ Shelmet ] Snivy wins.
[ Tepig/Pignite ] vs [ Pignite ] Tepig evolves but loses.
[ Pikachu ] vs [ Krokorok ] Krokorok wins.
Ash loses to Bianca.
Bianca while training at the Desert Resort for her rematch against Elesa, she caught the Sunglasses Krokorok who helped her win. (this way SG Krokorok still stays Pikachu's rival and has more chances to appear)

naughtynun

I hope they get rid of krokorok as pikachu's 'rival' becuase its just another chance to shoehorn pikachu into more battles it doens't deserve. Why did they make them rivals when pikachu is at a disadvantage like that, making his inevitable victory cheap!

I'm still hoping for palpitoad, snivy and scraggy in the ground gym. Possibly swadloon as a reserve. NOT pikachu!

Zariful

I think Ash and Bianca may have a battle before ash's fifth gym battle
She updates her team with two new pokemon and they have a 5 on 5 battle

sSerenity

Ash versus Clay : Since all his in game team has been introduced already, I would like them to use Golurk and do a 4V4. Seismitoad could make his debut (but not a fan of him). The only other ground is our beloved friend Stunfisk <3 (and Landorus of course)

Battle starts :

[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/530.png[/IMG139] vs [IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/536.png[/IMG139] : Palpitoad wins and gets recalled
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/536.png[/IMG139] vs [IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/541.png[/IMG139] : Sewaldoon wins
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/552.png[/IMG139] vs [IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/541.png[/IMG139] : Krokorok wins and activates Moxie
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/552.png[/IMG139] vs [IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/501.png[/IMG139] : Krokorok wins and activates Moxie one more time
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/552.png[/IMG139] vs [IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/495.png[/IMG139] : Snivy wins and gets recalled
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/623.png[/IMG139] vs [IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/536.png[/IMG139] : Golurk wins
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/623.png[/IMG139] vs [IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/495.png[/IMG139] : Snivy wins !

Palpitoad / Sewaldoon : Their last win in gym before league ... Oshawott is the fall guy, Snivy will shine : it's her gym. Oshawott is the fall guy, he could be another star in the last gym

(For Skyla, Roggenrola / Tranquill can shine and Pikachu the fall guy
For Bryce, Scraggy / Roggenrola can shine
For Drayden, Scraggy / Tranquill / can be stars)

Status
Not open for further replies.