• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Don't worry. If it ever happened, Team Rocket would show up at the end to steal all of the Pokemon, and everyone would work together to stop them, thus all becoming best friends again.

Its not from that perspective, by saying I don't want them to fight each other, I mean it doesn't make much sense, he can have a lab episode and fight Iris and Dent pokemons and give a fight to all of them.

I would like to see the pokemons spar a little more with each other but not an actual fight.

Uhm... what would be this significance of that? I hope Yacon has Gamageroge

None really. It would just be something for fun and to see who is the strongest.

Its not from that perspective, by saying I don't want them to fight each other, I mean it doesn't make much sense, he can have a lab episode and fight Iris and Dent pokemons and give a fight to all of them.

I would like to see the pokemons spar a little more with each other but not an actual fight.

Now that you mention it, them fighting Iris' and Dento's could be some really good battles! xD

Snivy & Emolga (tie)
Scraggy & Axew (Scraggy)
Pikachu & Excadrill (Excadrill)

Tepig & Pansage (Tepig)
Oshawott & Stunfisk (Stunfisk)
Tranquil & Dwebble (tie)
That was apart of my idea, where Palpitoad would get sick of being at Juniper's lab and demand battles. A tournament would be held between all of ash's pokemon where they each have to battle Palpitoad and another pokemon. Palpitoad would beat everyone expect Samurott and tie with Pikachu.
I would like to see that actually! It would be cool if Palpitoad and Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott had a rivalry.

Last edited:

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
I would like to see a 3 on 3 battle between cilan and iris so

cilan vs iris
pansage vs emolga (volt switch)
pansage vs excadrill (excadrill wins and recalled)
stunfisk vs emolga (stunfisk wins)
stunfisk vs axew (axew wins but that faint's because of outrage)
dwebble vs excadrill (dwebble win)

stunfisk gets a win
axew gets a win
and pansage does some damage againt excadrill

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Ash vs Clay
Oshawott/Dewott Swadloon Snivy Tranquil vs Excadrill Krokorok Drilbur Seismitoad
That's how it should happen but the writers will not give Tranquil the gym battle, Palpitoad will end up being used here just to battle Seismitoad and Oshawott won't evolve here or before hand. When will the writers learn that we don't always need a pokemon vs evo battle? Palpitoad can wait until another gym or the league.

Ash vs Clay
Oshawott/Dewott Swadloon Snivy Tranquil vs Excadrill Krokorok Drilbur Seismitoad
That's how it should happen but the writers will not give Tranquil the gym battle, Palpitoad will end up being used here just to battle Seismitoad and Oshawott won't evolve here or before hand. When will the writers learn that we don't always need a pokemon vs evo battle? Palpitoad can wait until another gym or the league.

Clay doesn't even have a Seismitoad. Why are you so sure this will happen?

Haunter ゴースト

Clay doesn't even have a Seismitoad. Why are you so sure this will happen?

Mainly because all of his team otherwise will have debuted already and nothing would be new.

Elesa's team was changed to Tynamo and she doesn't own one of them games simply because she had two Emolgas.

I expect a Seismitoad or Krookodile.

Oh. ._.

But there have been other Gym Leaders who haven't debuted any new pokemon. That's why I thought it was weird that he was so positive Clay would have a Seismitoad, and Palpitoad would battle it.

Oh. ._.

But there have been other Gym Leaders who haven't debuted any new pokemon. That's why I thought it was weird that he was so positive Clay would have a Seismitoad, and Palpitoad would battle it.

Are you talking about gym leaders in other regions? B/C every gym leader in Unova debuted a new Pokemon.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
*sigh*.. Once again, plenty of Gym Leaders have used a team without a newly debuted Pokemon in the past..

Falkner, Bugsy, Morty, Chuck, Clair, Winona, Tate & Liza, Juan, Wake and Volkner never debuted anything. So there's nothing saying that every Unova Gym Leader will either.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
None is saying he will have Seismitoad but a Seismitoad is going to appear in the anime on December/January, since people don't think Satoshi's would evolve this fast, we are hoping(I am atleast) that its Clay instead of a random one.

I'm going to try Clay's Gym:

Clay- Krokorok, Palpitoad, Excadrill
Ash- Swadloon, Tranquil, Oshawott (Although, I would be fine with Snivy, Scraggy, or Palpitoad)

Swadloon Vs. Krokorok (After a long battle, Swadloon String Shot's it and finishes it with Bug Bite.)
Swadloon Vs. Excadrill (Swadloon recalled)
Tranquil Vs. Excadrill (Tranquil confuses it with speed but falls to Metal Claw)
Oshawott Vs. Excadrill (Oshwaott wins by smashing it into a rock with Water Gun and then coming down with Shell Blade)
Oshawott Vs. Palpitoad (Palpitoad beats Oshawott with Mud Bomb and Sludge Wave.)
Swadloon Vs. Palpitoad (Long battle. String Shots it, comes in with Razor Leaf, and finishes it with Energy Ball.)

~I would like for Swadloon to evolve in this battle. It could be a pattern of it evolving in both gyms, maybe like Mamoswine evolving in battles with Team Rocket both times? It could evolve in Gym Battles both times? :)

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
I like yout prediction stanleysmith, but if Tranquill is the fall guy here, she should star in the next rival battle or something. But then it's fine.
I think it's a great idea that Swadloon would star here. This could also be his last gym in Unova. He would then have awesome gym record: 4 wins and 1 loss.

I like yout prediction stanleysmith, but if Tranquill is the fall guy here, she should star in the next rival battle or something. But then it's fine.
I think it's a great idea that Swadloon would star here. This could also be his last gym in Unova. He would then have awesome gym record: 4 wins and 1 loss.

I am thinking the same thing about Tranquil starring against Skyla. Ash used Swellow against the Winona in Hoenn. Also, It would be really be the only Gym left he could star in. Not against Brycen and probably not against Drayden (it should have been used against Burgh). It would be great for Tranquil to beat 2 of Skyla's Poke's and evolve. I would also like to see a PokeRinger if it doesn't evolve in the gym.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Had an interesting thought today of Iris having a rematch with Drayden. If that happens, here's what I could see going down:

Iris vs. Drayden
Deino vs. Zweilous (Zweilous)
Fraxure vs. Zweilous (Fraxure)
Fraxure vs. Druddigon (Fraxure evolves)
Haxorus vs. Druddigon (Haxorus)
Haxorus vs. Haxorus (Drayden's)
Excadrill vs. Haxorus (Excadrill or draw)

I think this would be a good excuse for making the final Gym battle be between Ash and Iris, with Drayden deciding that Iris would be a better person to battle Ash after beating/tying against him. Now, just for the heck of it, my gym predictions:

Ash vs. Clay
Oshawott vs. Excadrill (Oshawott evolves)
Dewott vs. Excadrill (Dewott and recalled)
Tranquill vs. Krokorok (Krokorok)
Leavanny vs. Krokorok (Leavanny)
Leavanny vs. Seismitoad (Seismitoad)
Dewott vs. Seismitoad (Dewott)

Ash vs. Skyla
Tranquill vs. Swoobat (Tranquill is recalled)
Reuniclus vs. Swoobat (Reuniclus and recalled)
Pikachu vs. Unfezant (Draw)
Reuniclus vs. Swanna (Swanna)
Tranquill vs. Swanna (Tranquill)

Ash vs. Brycen
Pignite vs. Beartic (Pignite and recalled)
Boldore vs. Cryogonal (Boldore)
Boldore vs. Vanilluxe (Vanilluxe)
Pignite vs. Vanilluxe (Vanilluxe)
Servine vs. Vanilluxe (Servine)

Ash vs. Iris
Pignite vs. Emolga (Emolga is recalled by Volt Switch)
Pignite vs. Mienfoo (Mienfoo)
Servine vs. Mienfoo (Servine and recalled)
Cubchoo vs. Rufflet (Cubchoo)
Cubchoo vs. Deino (Draw)
Dewott vs. Emolga (Emolga)
Servine vs. Emolga (Servine)
Servine vs. Excadrill (Excadrill)
Pikachu vs. Excadrill (Pikachu)
Pikachu vs. Haxorus (Haxorus)
Scrafty vs. Haxorus (Scrafty)

Final Gym Tally for Ash's Team:
Pikachu: 5 (W: 4 / L: 2 / D: 1)
Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant: 2 (W: 1 / L: 1 / D: 0)
Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott: 4 (W: 3 / L: 1 / D: 1)
Tepig/Pignite: 5 (W: 3 / L: 3 / D: 3)
Snivy/Servine: 3 (W: 3 / L: 2 / D: 0)
Scraggy/Scrafty: 1 (W: 1 / L: 0 / D: 0)
Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny: 2 (W: 3 / L: 2 / D: 0)
Palpitoad: 1 (W: 1 / L: 1 / D: 0)
Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith: 1 (W: 1 / L: 1 / D: 0)
Reuniclus: 1 (W: 1 / L: 1 / D: 0)
Cubchoo: 1 (W: 1 / L: 0 / D: 1)

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
just to help people at this time please if you predection future and your including yet to be caught pokemon set it out like this

cubchoo/scraggy (just in case ash doesn't capture one)

next ash's tranquill and snivy are female as is iris's emolga every one else is male of unknown

finaly don't call someone prediction wrong it's unkind

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
just to help people at this time please if you predection future and your including yet to be caught pokemon set it out like this

next ash tranquill and snivy are female as is iris emolga every one else is male of unknown

finaly don't call someone prediction wrong it's unkind

.......If you insist *Confused Face as some people like myself, set it out where there is a row for ash's pokes and a row for opponent's pokes*
Ok then, Ash vs Stephan (The above post kinda ruins my whole idea but hey)
3 on 3
Ash-Leavanny Bouffalant/(Hmm, Palpitoad) Cubchoo/(Erm, Gigalith?) vs Stephan-Zebstrika Simipour Darmanitan

Leavanny vs Zebstrika-Zebstrika lands a couple of double kicks and sends Leavanny flying until it lands an energy ball. Zebstrika uses volt switch.
Leavanny vs Darmanitan-This Darmanitan has zen mode and starts off using flamethrower and focus punch. Leavanny is hurt but tries to hang on with protect. Leavanny starts powering up solar beam which prompts a switch.

Leavanny vs Zebstrika-Zebstrika evades most of the solar beam though is hit. Leavanny then uses X-Scissor on top of Zebstrika's mane to bring it down and tries an energy ball which prompts a direct overheat from Zebstrika. Leavanny is instantly knocked out. Ash is puzzled by volt switch a bit and Iris is screaming from the stadium seats: 'Ash remember me? Remember Emolga using Volt Switch?' but she is ignored.

Bouffalant vs Zebstrika-Zebstrika tries a double kick but Bouffalant manages to evade with double team and then tries a head charge which misses. Zebstrika tries a volt switch which Bouffalant takes head on with wild charge, burning Zebstrika who escapes.

Bouffalant vs Simipour-Simipour is all over the place and running around the buffalo. Simipour starts using ice beam which annoys Bouffalant who retaliates with head charge that misses. Simipour starts trying more ice beams which does more damage and annoyance. Bouffalant then uses double team to evade and then head charge directly onto Simipour, knocking it to the ground and bouffalant to its knees. Simipour gets up and tries bite but Bouffalant takes it and releases a big wild charge directly onto the weakened Simipour, who goes flying into the rock's. Bouffalant wins though is weakened.

Bouffalant vs Zebstrika-Bouffalant starts getting sick of zebstrika and starts using wave after wave of head charges which miss. Zebstrika then lands a final volt switch, shortly before switching. Ash is still annoyed while Stephan is trying to look superior.

Bouffalant vs Darmanitan-Darmanitan returns with superpower that cripples Bouffalant who tries a final wild charge which is stopped by focus punch. Stephan recalls Darmanitan so the stat drops mean nothing later.

Cubchoo vs Zebstrika-Ash smirks at an idea and Cubchoo looks playfully towards Zebstrika who he tries to sneeze on. Ash orders a lot of ice beams across the field so Zebstrika cannot run. Stephan is angry at this and orders for Zebstrika to hit Cubchoo with double kick and misses, while Cubchoo obliviously skies around the field. The crowd and Cilan aww and applaud while Iris simply smiles and does a few applauding. Cubchoo then tries ice punch onto Zebstrika which works but allows Zebstrika to use Overheat which hurts Cubchoo badly. Cubchoo gets up and uses dig which suprises Zebstrika who goes flying and then falling into the ice. Zebstrika is finally out.

Cubchoo vs Darmanitan-Cubchoo is instantly scared and cries to Ash who tells it to be brave. Iris feels sad which Cilan picks up on later. Darmanitan lets out a sinister chuckle and uses flamethrower across the field, melting the ice and giving off steam which hurts Cubchoo's eyes. Cubchoo tries to protect itself by shooting ice beam everywhere which hurts Darmanitan a bit but does barely anything and Darmanitan readies a focus punch which hits. Cubchoo is nearly down but gets back up and uses Dig. It works but Darmanitan does another focus punch while soaring into the air. Cubchoo is on the ground, getting up slowly while Darmanitan runs over, preparing a superpower which Cubchoo manages to evade and use ice punch. Darmanitan is hurt and activates Zen mode which freaks Cubchoo out. Darmanitan shoots large amounts of flamethrower everywhere while walking, making Cubchoo trying to run, but instead crawls. Ash gets an idea and tells Cubchoo to use Dig. Stephan shakes his head and orders flamethrower but Cubchoo covers the tunnels with ice beam and using ice punch onto the tunnels to make some of the rock fall. Ash then tells Cubchoo to sense where Darmanitan is and then suprise it at the last minute. The stadium is silient, and Darmanitan is nervously looking around wondering where the polar bear is. Cubchoo suprises it by emerging right in front of it's face and pushing it upwards. Darmanitan then uses physic to keep Cubchoo at one place which works but Cubchoo manages to shield itself with ice beam. Darmanitan tries more flamethrowers but Cubchoo evades them all with dig and then uses ice punches onto Darmanitan. Darmanitan is going down but needs one more dig attack which is given. Darmanitan lands another superpower directly onto Cubchoo who starts going down but uses Ice beam across the field directly at Darmanitan who cannot move. Cubchoo then runs and finishes Darmanitan off with Ice punch, suprising everyone and winning the match for Ash.

*Sigh* No feedback...:D I like the idea of Ash getting Cubchoo and Stephan getting Darmanitan as they just seem really similar respectively. If Stephan had to use another pokemon, I'd say Sawk or Ferrothorn. I don't know why but I want to do one for team rocket however I am not sure they will have a big lengthy battle, maybe against team plasma? Or Giovanni vs N?

Last edited:

Aegon

Ash vs. Skyla
Tranquill vs. Swoobat (Tranquill is recalled)
Reuniclus vs. Swoobat (Reuniclus and recalled)
Pikachu vs. Unfezant (Draw)
Reuniclus vs. Swanna (Swanna)
Tranquill vs. Swanna (Tranquill)
No Tranquill vs Unfezant battle? It's pretty much a given, or at least I'd hope it to be. I really like the rest of your predictions, though.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach

I don't really think that's necessary. When people read Cubchoo listed for Ash, it's known what it means, and trying to add in what the back-up Pokemon would be should it not be captured is kind of a pain. It'd be like typing Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott for every time that he is used. If people predict Ash getting a certain Pokemon, it's no issue. So I don't really believe this is necessary. And no offense, but your grammar is atrocious.

No Tranquill vs Unfezant battle? It's pretty much a given, or at least I'd hope it to be. I really like the rest of your predictions, though.

I see all Tranquill/Unfezant vs. Unfezant battles being saved for Ash and Trip battles. It would be like if Ash's Infernape had taken down Volkner's Electivire, then went on and beat another Electivire at the League. I could see there being a Tranquill vs. Unfezant battle against Skyla, but only if Tranquill loses, and I see her as the star of that battle.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Here is who I think will be in the Driftveil Gym: & possible match ups I can see. I don't see any possible evolutions during the gym battle however.

Swadloon/Leavanny VS Krokorok

Oshawott/Dewott VS Krokorok

Oshawott/Dewott VS Excadrill

Snivy VS Excadrill

Snivy VS Seismitoad

read my sig
grammer is pointless it just dots and line to me

Your signature is even worse. What's worse & funny is that you used grammar, since you used an apostrophe for the "don't".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.