• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Important Battles Predictions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
Your signature is even worse. What's worse & funny is that you used grammar, since you used an apostrophe for the "don't".

the how you make the word's
do not smaller
don't
it's not hard mate keep up

JD

Just ignore him guys

Ash vs Clay
Swadloon vs Krokorok - WD
Tranquil vs Krokorok - Tranquil
Tranquil vs Excadrill - Excadrill
Palpitoad vs Excadrill - Palpitoad
Palpitod vs Seismitoad - Seismitoad
Swadloon vs Seismitoad - ...
Leavanny vs Seismitoad - Leavanny

Ash vs Skyla
Pikachu vs Swoobat - WD
Boldore vs Swoobat - Draw
Pikachu vs Swanna - Pikachu recalled
Unfezant vs Swanna - Unfezant
Unfezant vs Braviary - WD
Pikachu vs Braviary - Braviary
Unfezant vs Braviary - Unfezant

Ash vs Brycen(4 on 4)
Scraggy vs Vanillish - Scraggy
Scraggy vs Cryogonal - WD
Snivy vs Cryogonal - Snivy
Snivy vs Beartic - Beartic
Gigalith vs Beartic - Gigalith
Gigalith vs Vanilluxe - WD
Scraggy vs Vanilluxe - Vanilluxe
Pignite vs Vanilluxe - Vanilluxe
Gigalith vs Vanilluxe - Gigalith

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
And no offense, but your grammar is atrocious.

I know it probably sounds harsh, but its easier to just ignore his posts, instead of trying to figure out what he's saying.. When someone actually believes its possible to not use grammar at all instead of realising that the grammar they do use is just bad, then there is no hope..

Anyway, i'm still predicting that all of the starters are used in Clay's gym, with either Tepig or Oshawott starring, UNLESS he uses a Seismitoad, then I think Snivy will star.

Last edited:

Zariful

hmmm i gonna make a prediction for the 5th gym

since I just love to see when same pokemon battle each other Palpitoad vs Palpitoad will occur and after a collision of Mud shots Ash's palpitoad comes out victorious Clay sends out his Krokorok and uses bulldoze for a quick victory inspired by this Ash decides to teach it to Palpitoad later on but then goes back to the battle and calls for Swadloon and is easily out sped and ignores ash's commands and being taken out easily. Clay then suggests that he should try and spend more time with him. Ash not knowing that Swadloon evolve with happiness. Ash then heads back to the battle and sends out Snivy and after a collision of attacks Snivy beats the desert croc and is returned for a rest after a hard battle . Clay sends out drilbur and ash decides to go with his Loyal Bird Tranquill. Ash surprises everyone by using aerial ace and air cutter combo. air cutter being a distraction. Drilbur faints Clay smiles and calls for his final Pokemon Golurk. Tranquill does fairly well but falls to a fly and heavy slam combo. Ash then calls for Snivy and despite taking a direct hit from fly and attract failing ash ends the battle with a powerful leaf blade .
Not a full prediction but what do u peoples think

jrizza88

Meteorite
hmmm i gonna make a prediction for the 5th gym

since I just love to see when same pokemon battle each other Palpitoad vs Palpitoad will occur and after a collision of Mud shots Ash's palpitoad comes out victorious Clay sends out his Krokorok and uses bulldoze for a quick victory inspired by this Ash decides to teach it to Palpitoad later on but then goes back to the battle and calls for Swadloon and is easily out sped and ignores ash's commands and being taken out easily. Clay then suggests that he should try and spend more time with him. Ash not knowing that Swadloon evolve with happiness. Ash then heads back to the battle and sends out Snivy and after a collision of attacks Snivy beats the desert croc and is returned for a rest after a hard battle . Clay sends out drilbur and ash decides to go with his Loyal Bird Tranquill. Ash surprises everyone by using aerial ace and air cutter combo. air cutter being a distraction. Drilbur faints Clay smiles and calls for his final Pokemon Golurk. Tranquill does fairly well but falls to a fly and heavy slam combo. Ash then calls for Snivy and despite taking a direct hit from fly and attract failing ash ends the battle with a powerful leaf blade .
Not a full prediction but what do u peoples think

Instead of Drilbur, it would be Excadrill. I think it would be much more exciting this way. I sort of want to see Oshawatt used instead of Palpitoad.. (only if that means Oshawatt evolves during the battle!)

But i do like the idea of this...

If the battle was only a 3 vs. 3 I can honestly see it being Oshawatt, Snivy, and then maybe Palpitoad or Tranquill or Swadloon. I unfortunately think it will always be either two starters or one starter/Pikachu in every single gym now.

Zariful

Instead of Drilbur, it would be Excadrill. I think it would be much more exciting this way. I sort of want to see Oshawatt used instead of Palpitoad.. (only if that means Oshawatt evolves during the battle!)

But i do like the idea of this...

If the battle was only a 3 vs. 3 I can honestly see it being Oshawatt, Snivy, and then maybe Palpitoad or Tranquill or Swadloon. I unfortunately think it will always be either two starters or one starter/Pikachu in every single gym now.

Yes it would make the battle more exciting I don't want to see Oshawott because he is a screen hog . Tranquilll , Roggenrola , and Swadloon need some official battles. Team rocket battles don't really count she needs focus . Roggenrola got some focus in that audino episode i guess Swadloon has been rotting in Juniper lab for 18 episodes

I'm going to try a Battle Club battle between Ash and Trip:

Ash- Pikachu, Tepig, Snivy, Roggenrola, Oshawott, Tranquil
Trip- Servine, Tranquil, Frillish, Gurdurr, Vanillite, Lampent

Roggenola Vs. Vanillite (Roggenrola)
Roggenrola Vs. Servine (Roggenrola Recalled)
Tepig Vs. Servine (Tepig battles hard and is recalled)
Tranquil Vs. Servine (Tranquil)
Tranquil Vs. Lampent (Lampent)
Oshawott Vs. Lampent (Lampent)
Roggenrola Vs. Lampent (Roggenrola)
Roggenrola Vs. Frillish (Frillish)
Snivy Vs. Frillish (Snivy)
Snivy Vs. Tranquil (Snivy recalled)
Pikachu Vs. Tranquil (Pikachu)
Pikachu Vs. Gurdurr (Pikachu recalled)
Tepig Vs. Gurdurr (Gurdurr)
Pikachu Vs. Gurdurr (Gurdurr)
Snivy Vs. Gurdurr (Snivy)

Wins-
Ash- Pikachu (1) Snivy (2) Roggenrola (2) Tranquil (1)
Trip- Lampent (2) Gurdurr (2) Frillish (1)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iris Vs. Cilan. (Random club battle)

Iris- Axew, Emolga, Excadrill
Cilan- Pansage, Dwebble, Stunfisk

Axew Vs. Stunfisk (Stunfisk)
Excadrill Vs. Stunfisk (Excadrill)
Excadrill Vs. Dwebble (Dwebble recalled after dealing a lot of damage to Excadrill)
Excadrill Vs. Pansage (Pansage)
Emolga Vs. Pansage (Emolga)
Emolga Vs. Dwebble (Dwebble. There's now way Emolga could beat Dwebble with a bunch of Rock Slides.)

Wins-
Iris- Excadrill (1) Emolga (1)
Cilan- Pansage (1) Dwebble (1) Stunfisk (1)

Last edited:

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
This is my prediction about Ash's and Bianca's next rival battle. I hope it happens before 6.gym:
Ash: Tranquill, Palpitoad and Scraggy
Bianca: Pignite, Minccino and Shelmet
Tranquill vs Shelmet (Tranquill)
Tranquill vs Minccino (Minccino)
Scraggy vs Minccino (Scraggy)
Scraggy vs Pignite (Pignite)
Palpitoad vs Pignite (Palpitoad)

And here comes my next Ash vs Stephan prediction. I hope that it also happens before 6.gym:

Ash: Dewott, Leavanny and Pikachu
Stephan: Zebstrika, Sawk and Krokorok
Pikachu vs Krokorok (Krokorok)
Leavanny vs Krokorok (Leavanny)
Leavanny vs Sawk (Draw)
Dewott vs Zebstrika (Dewott)

What do you like about these predictions?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
This is my prediction about Ash's and Bianca's next rival battle. I hope it happens before 6.gym:
Ash: Tranquill, Palpitoad and Scraggy
Bianca: Pignite, Minccino and Shelmet
Tranquill vs Shelmet (Tranquill)
Tranquill vs Minccino (Minccino)
Scraggy vs Minccino (Scraggy)
Scraggy vs Pignite (Pignite)
Palpitoad vs Pignite (Palpitoad)

And here comes my next Ash vs Stephan prediction. I hope that it also happens before 6.gym:

Ash: Dewott, Leavanny and Pikachu
Stephan: Zebstrika, Sawk and Krokorok
Pikachu vs Krokorok (Krokorok)
Leavanny vs Krokorok (Leavanny)
Leavanny vs Sawk (Draw)
Dewott vs Zebstrika (Dewott)

What do you like about these predictions?

To be honest, I was hoping Ash would lose to Bianca or Stephan at least once. I don't see why Bianca has to get continually punched around.

I want to see ash vs trip battle before fifth gym
I want to see roggenrola vs gurdurr..

Well its not going to happen.

Victory

Banned
When did ash get a Cubchoo or Reuniclus, or is it speculation...?

Ash vs Iris (Double Battle)
Excadrill and Emolga vs. Pikachu and Palpitoad (Ash)
This could be for another tourney, and Ash would win

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Speculation.

That is probably why people should not make predictions based on that but rather do a prediction with what you have and update it later.

tsunamimijumaru

Ash and Trips next battle hopefully before 5th gym.

roggenrola vs lampent (roggenrola and recalled)
scraggy vs vanillite (scraggy and recalled)
oshawott vs servine (servine)
scraggy vs servine (servine and recalled)
roggenrola vs frillish (frillish)
snivy vs frillish (snivy and recalled)
tepig vs tranquill (tepig)
tepig vs gurdurr (gurdurr and recalled)
pikachu vs servine (pikachu)
pikachu vs gurdurr (gurdurr)
snivy vs gurdurr (snivy)

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
I like your prediction very much tsunamimijumaru. However, I doubt that Ash and Trip will battle before 5.gym. I think that 5.gym happens almost immediately after Kami Trio episodes.
And I have to say one sad thing: I think it's very unlikely that Ash beats Trip even once before their League battle. Don't make me wrong, I really want Ash defeat Trip even once before the League. But because of Gary and Paul's history, I think it's very unlikely. I don't want Ash lose all the time to Trip before league, but i'm afraid that that's what we're going get. Unfortunately.

But I hope that they will battle soon, and that Ash will at least come close for winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bored, so I want to try a six-on-six between Ash and Dawn if she visits Unova.

Dawn- Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Quilava, Togekiss.
Ash- Pikachu, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Tranquil, Roggenrola.

Togekiss Vs. Pikachu (Togekiss. Blocks Thunderbolt with Safe Guard and keeps attacking it after taking an Iron Tail.)
Togekiss Vs. Roggenrola (Togekiss. Roggenrola takes an Aura Sphere right in its core while charging Flash Canon.)
Togekiss Vs. Tepig (Tepig.)
Mamoswine Vs. Tepig (Draw. Mamoswine swallows an Ice Shard causing ice to form all over its body. It charges at Tepig while Tepig uses Flame Charge and they both KO.)
Pachirisu Vs. Snivy (Snivy.)
Buneary Vs. Snivy (Snivy.)
Quilava Vs. Snivy (Quilava.)
Quilava Vs. Oshawott (Oshawott)
Piplup Vs. Oshawott (Oshawott recalled.)
Piplup Vs. Tranquil (Piplup. Tranquil gets in a few hits, but is defeated.)
Piplup Vs. Oshawott (Piplup.)

Wins:

Dawn- Togekiss (2) Quilava (1) Piplup (2) Mamoswine (Draw)
Ash- Snivy (2) Tepig (1 and a draw) Oshawott (1)

I might make a better one later with the wins more evened out between Poke's.

KibaLG8

And I have to say one sad thing: I think it's very unlikely that Ash beats Trip even once before their League battle. Don't make me wrong, I really want Ash defeat Trip even once before the League. But because of Gary and Paul's history, I think it's very unlikely. I don't want Ash lose all the time to Trip before league, but i'm afraid that that's what we're going get. Unfortunately.

The thing with Gary & Paul is that, Gary was a beginner just like Ash, when Ash met Paul, both were seasoned trainers, but with Trip, he is the beginner, while Ash isn't. Ash should be able to beat Trip at least once before the Unova League, not a draw, but a win.

I'm bored, so I want to try a six-on-six between Ash and Dawn if she visits Unova.

Piplup Vs. Oshawott (Piplup.)

Wins:

Dawn- Togekiss (2) Quilava (1) Piplup (2) Mamoswine (Draw)
Ash- Snivy (2) Tepig (1 and a draw) Oshawott (1)

I might make a better one later with the wins more evened out between Poke's.

Oh really? Piplup VS Oshawott?

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
It seems to me that discussion is beginning to sway from the topic. Please note, battles discussed in this thread should be limited to:

a) Gym battles
b) League battles
c) Rival battles
d) Known battles in upcoming episodes

I'll edit this into the first post so as to ward off confusion. Note that this doesn't include battles with characters like Dawn or Brock unless they've been confirmed to be present.

The thing with Gary & Paul is that, Gary was a beginner just like Ash, when Ash met Paul, both were seasoned trainers, but with Trip, he is the beginner, while Ash isn't. Ash should be able to beat Trip at least once before the Unova League, not a draw, but a win.

Oh really? Piplup VS Oshawott?

Yeah, what's wrong with it?!

It seems to me that discussion is beginning to sway from the topic. Please note, battles discussed in this thread should be limited to:

a) Gym battles
b) League battles
c) Rival battles

I'll edit this into the first post so as to ward off confusion. Note that this doesn't include battles with characters like Dawn or Brock unless they've been confirmed to be present.

Sorry. I won't make any more for characters like Dawn or Brock. lol

KibaLG8

a) Gym battles
b) League battles
c) Rival battles

What about having Pokemon being used that the main characters don't have yet? Although I don't know if it would also apply to the opponents as well.

Yeah, what's wrong with it?!

You really can't see what my problem is with Oshawott VS Piplup? Forget I even replied, besides, its off-topic anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.