• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Manga release thread

Maxim

Beyond repair
Second ReBurst volume scheduled for 2011/10/18.

Hero of Thunder and Fire (probably a one-shot, as it doesn't have a number) scheduled for 2011/10/28

Still waiting for Good Partners.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Second ReBurst volume scheduled for 2011/10/18.

Hero of Thunder and Fire (probably a one-shot, as it doesn't have a number) scheduled for 2011/10/28

Still waiting for Good Partners.

A Source would be nice so I can add it.

EDIT: Never mind. Found them.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Don't now if this has been shown here or not , but the Viz edition of the Zoroark manga has already have it's cover art shown. This is what the manga's cover is gonna be for the Viz release.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/1421542218/r
ef=dp_image_z_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books

Sorry if it has been shown here already in the forums already. I kinda do hope that they don't mess it up it up like some copies of the Arceus movie.

^ Oh cool~ Thank you.

Man~ ReBURST! I can't wait for it to come out. I hope it comes out Stateside too. ;w; that'd be awesome.

I would like to see Good Partners tankobonned too one day. o3oa
More love for (more likely) one-shot manga series.

lolipiece

Staff member
The cover to fourth volume of Pokemon Adventures: Diamond Pearl/Platinum is out.

Oddly early...
[img139]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4593/dpptvolume4.png[/img139]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
The cover to fourth volume of Pokemon Adventures: Diamond Pearl/Platinum is out.

Oddly early...
[img139]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4593/dpptvolume4.png[/img139]

Is that a new cover? Or did they use an existing one? It looks new.

I can find the Gold/Silver/Crystal volumes at my bookstore's children section, but never the DPPT ones. :/

lolipiece

Staff member
[img139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c7/Pok%C3%A9mon_Adventures_JP_volume_33.png[/img139]

Nope. The same as the original.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Volume 33 has it's cover already? That's faster then they usually get them out. But maybe that's because most of their work is going into DP now. I wonder if we'll see volume 34 aka DP 5's cover early to. Not now obviously.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I can find the Gold/Silver/Crystal volumes at my bookstore's children section, but never the DPPT ones. :/

You can special order them if they're not in.

Pokemonfangirl

I love all Pokemon!
-Sighs- I wish they would just publish in order. I want to buy the Ruby/Sapphire Chapter. :c

While I am surprised to see a fourth manga already announced for the DPPt series, the downside is the release date: February 7, 2012 according to Amazon. Please tell me that's an error. I expected a December release, but to no avail, it had to be February. I wonder if Viz has something on their sleeves?

lolipiece

Staff member
They're most likely trying not to release the volumes too fast so they won't catch up to Japan and have to delay them even further....

Lumineon457

While I am surprised to see a fourth manga already announced for the DPPt series, the downside is the release date: February 7, 2012 according to Amazon. Please tell me that's an error. I expected a December release, but to no avail, it had to be February. I wonder if Viz has something on their sleeves?

Volume 30: March
Volume 31: June
Volume 32: October
Volume 33: February

It seems VIZ has decided to switch from 3 months between Gen IV volumes to 4 months.

Can I ask something please?
Is it worth to buy the pokemon adventures black and white manga because I heard there are only like 80 sites for each manga so.....It could be a waste of money....just aking because I live in german and I really like the manga....

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Whether you buy the Black and White manga volumes are up to you. They are smaller then regular manga in both chapters and size. It all depends on if the story is interesting enough for you to want to buy it. Good news is they are cheaper then regular manga's as well.

lolipiece

Staff member
Wow, three books in 5 months?

What a steal.

Ok, updated.

What ever happened to the HeartGold and SoulSilver and Platinum chapters? As in have they been completed or what's going on? I'm confused.

(I'm new to the manga, sort of.)