• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Manga release thread

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
VIZ is releasing Pokemon Adventures Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Volume 6 on October 2 , 2012

http://www.vizkids.com/products/products.php?product_id=9748

Unlike the other entries for the 3rd gen manga series , This one has an actual details about the volume like how the other DPPt volumes have details about them also. Though I do find it strange that it came up a VIZ Kids Catalog for Spring 2011 when I type the id being 9749. It might be that they are being smart enough to release Volumes 15 through 29 before we get into the volumes that have Sird in it. I do though hope that they would do that since the FRLG series introduces Sird while they would have a big plot hole about Sird if they just release Volume 36 (volume 7 of the Viz release of the DPPt arc) before the FRLG arc.

Last edited:

Lumineon457

VIZ is releasing Pokemon Adventures Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Volume 6 on October 2 , 2012

http://www.vizkids.com/products/products.php?product_id=9748

Unlike the other entries for the 3rd gen manga series , This one has an actual details about the volume like how the other DPPt volumes have details about them also. Though I do find it strange that it came up a VIZ Kids Catalog for Spring 2011 when I type the id being 9749. It might be that they are being smart enough to release Volumes 15 through 29 before we get into the volumes that have Sird in it. I do though hope that they would do that since the FRLG series introduces Sird while they would have a big plot hole about Sird if they just release Volume 36 (volume 7 of the Viz release of the DPPt arc) before the FRLG arc.

I'm confused. What are you saying about the Gen III arcs?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Platinum gets a new Pokémon, and an old Pokémon friend gets a Trainer! Then, our trio divide and conquer. While Platinum skis the slopes and pursues her Glacier Badge, Pearl investigates Team Galactic, and Diamond stumbles upon a luxurious mansion staffed by a stuffy butler. Where could Diamond be...?!

Meanwhile, what is Team Galactic member Mars doing with that mysterious flying camera...?

Plus, meet Snover, Froslass, Lickilicky, Yanmega and many more Sinnoh Pokémon friends!

YES! YES!

They didn't give her that stupid fan nickname!

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I was talking about that they might release Volumes 15 - 29 starting next December since that they didn't have Volume 36 (Volume 7 in the Viz Translation of the DPPt arc) listed as the next number in sequence. Though if it was the part about the pages for the 3rd gen arc on Viz Kids site , I meant that Volume 35 had info for the volume plus release date while the placeholder pages for Volumes 15 - 29 just had the intended release date only. Hope that clears that up for you on that about the 3rd gen arcs by the way.

lolipiece

Staff member
[img139]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3964/pokmonadventuresbwvolum.png[/img139]

Pokemon (Adventures) Black & White volume 5 cover has been revealed.

Dat Burgh.

SmartD

[img139]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3964/pokmonadventuresbwvolum.png[/img139]

Pokemon (Adventures) Black & White volume 5 cover has been revealed.

Dat Burgh.

Cool cover. I noticed Gigi's bow is the right color.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Actually kinda shocked that they revealed the cover for the fifth volume of the BW arc of the Pokemon Adventures. I'd actually thought that they would have the volume art for it a bit sooner like about a month ago from today. But hey , Great Cover for the fifth volume anyways. I hope that they would have more than 3 chapters this time around. Like about 4 to 5 chapters would be great. I mean that it would be a dollar per chapter since the books run around $5.00 at Books-A-Millon.

Other than that , I hope that they would have ever Gym Leader on the cover of the volume that Black battles them for the rest of the arc. I mean that they have so far except of them having Lenora on the fourth volume. Though I guess the reason why the did that was because it would catch fire like Jynx's original coloring if they had her on that cover. I mean that they changed her artwork from the original art with the apron to the new artwork without the apron.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Gigi must change her bow each day. I wonder what the next color will be. And lol with Bianca. I must remember to get this when it comes out.

lolipiece

Staff member
She's a star, guys.

Why wouldn't she change bows.

Just because it takes years for people in this series to change their clothes, doesn't mean the Pokemon should be limited to it.

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
The 6th volume for Black and White. They must have given up on HGSS. What chapters will the 6th volume cover? I've seen 4, 3, 3, 3, 4 of 5 volumes in chapters. And this 6th volume might cover the event it took in the ferris wheel and Black wanting revenge for White.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The 6th volume for Black and White. They must have given up on HGSS. What chapters will the 6th volume cover? I've seen 4, 3, 3, 3, 4 of 5 volumes in chapters. And this 6th volume might cover the event it took in the ferris wheel and Black wanting revenge for White.

HGSS isn't in volume form yet. They haven't given up on it yet, it has barely begun.

lolipiece

Staff member

The volumes of Black and White were NOT made in Japan.

Last edited:

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally Posted by Platinum fan.
HGSS isn't in volume form yet. They haven't given up on it yet, it has barely begun.

Okay. But still, I'm waiting for them to hurry and finish up Platinum to get to HGSS, and then Black and White. I'm getting a little bored with the gap skipping the chronological order.

Originally Posted by lolipiece
The volumes of Black and White were NOT made in Japan.

Are you serious? Black and White were not made in Japan? How was that possible? Isn't that were it starts?

lolipiece

Staff member
Okay. But still, I'm waiting for them to hurry and finish up Platinum to get to HGSS, and then Black and White. I'm getting a little bored with the gap skipping the chronological order.

Are you serious? Black and White were not made in Japan? How was that possible? Isn't that were it starts?

I said volumes.

Aka the books that collects the chapters.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

If your talking about the Japan releases there is no gap skipping. The volumes are just taking awhile to come out. Volume 40 is all new stuff so it is going to take awhile.

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally Posted by lolipiece
I said volumes.

Aka the books that collects the chapters.

Originally Posted by Platinum fan.
If your talking about the Japan releases there is no gap skipping. The volumes are just taking awhile to come out. Volume 40 is all new stuff so it is going to take awhile.
I see now. I'm just impatient for them to hurry up and bring out Volume 40 and then HGSS so that way I can finish up the project.
But it look like it did skip a gap; however, I think you are right they're not skipping since Volume 40 is in development. I need Cheesecake, 61.

lolipiece

Staff member
[img139]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6601/i0bqz.jpg[/img139]

Pokemon Adventures volume 40 confirmed for a May 2012 release.

Yay. Now the whining and "When's volume 40 gonna come out!?" crap can end.