1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Manga release thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by lolipiece, Aug 25, 2011.

1. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

2. Maxim

Maxim Beyond repair

Strange move, indeed.

But... maybe the tankobon will include some additional chapters, or something (by the way, are the chapters that run in CoroCoro Ichiban the same ones that release online?).

Would be funny if Viz picked it up, I'm wondering what names they'd give to all those spoof characters. But I don't see them doing this.

Majespectre likes this.
  3. lolipiece

Exactly the same, yes.

4. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

Majespectre likes this.
  5. lolipiece

Thank you. Added (Yes, I'm gonna stop being lazy about this now. Sorry for not updating it for four years...).

Sun's bank account gets hacked and his money stolen.

6. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

Whatever happened to BW2?

7. lolipiece

Hiatus again.

8. BenLee really not taken

BenLee really not taken Captain Obvious

Does anyone know how many copies these movie-to-manga adaptations sells? Also, does anyone know exactly why Pokéspedia hasn’t been released in America, or even scanlated in English? I believe I saw some scanlations that were translated to Spanish.

9. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

Might be due to new characters and arcs introduced each new game. Like Zelda and it's trio of artbooks.

10. GulaLai

GulaLai New Member

This one has an actual details about the volume like how the other DPPt volumes have details about them also. Though I do find it strange that it came up a VIZ Kids Catalog for Spring 2011 when I type the id being 9749. It might be that they are being smart enough to release Volumes 15 through 29 before we get into the volumes that have Sird in it.

Majespectre likes this.
  11. lolipiece

12. Redstar45

Redstar45 A POCKET MONSTERS & DIGITAL MONSTERS Fan !

Vol 5 eh ? It is Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, arc ? Or it still in s & m arc ?

13. BenLee really not taken

BenLee really not taken Captain Obvious

It’s gonna be Sun and Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, since that’s what the current title is since chapter 26. Like, GSC arc I believe.

Majespectre and Redstar45 like this.
  14. Redstar45

Redstar45 A POCKET MONSTERS & DIGITAL MONSTERS Fan !

Thanks for the information Ben !

15. lolipiece