• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Manga release thread

Lumineon457

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

Rex Kamex

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[img139]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6867/vol7.png[/img139]

I love how out of context this cover is.

It implies that either Black or White catch a Solosis, Yamask, and Vanillite. (Though that would be cool)

Though I have to wonder, why did they add those Pokemon and Gigi to a scene where they didn't appear?

Last edited:

e9310103838

It implies that either Black or White catch a Solosis, Yamask, and Vanillite. (Though that would be cool)

Though I have to wonder, why did they add those Pokemon and Gigi to a scene where they didn't appear?

They are BW Agency's Pokemon. :507:

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by Rex Kamex
That Twitter pic of Yamamoto's reminded me to check for the cover of Black and White Vol. 7 (although I'd been checking for days and hadn't gotten to anything until now).

Here it is.

http://www.amazon.com/Pokémon-Black-...4598961&sr=8-1

I like it. (Then again I haven't disliked any of them.)

Sheesh. These volumes are coming out fast. Volume 7 already, and I still don't know what chapters they hold. I'm actually lost since Volume 6 was out.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

I wouldn't mind those Pokemon for White anyway. I actually like the idea of Yamask with White :)

gamer_legend

I gotta be honest looking at that cover I think Black has other things in mind. Oh and any word on when the HG Adventures Manga is actually coming out.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
If it was, it'd be on here.

Wait till Platinum is actually finished, please.

I gotta be honest looking at that cover I think Black has other things in mind. Oh and any word on when the HG Adventures Manga is actually coming out.

(it's funny how people don't even bother looking this up)

Who knows. =w=

Man, I really need to pre-order PokeSpe vol. 40. ;3; not sure where I can do that though. OTL

lolipiece

Staff member
HeartGold and SoulSilver chapter will begin in volume 41.

Great. Now everyone can quit asking about it.

gamer_legend

Thank's for the Info guys but for future reference not everyone who's interested in the Manga will know how the release Schedule works for adventures.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
While I wasn't always asking about HGSS, it's good to know when it come. Sounds like Platinum is really going to be short, the shortest arc ever. Viz was smart to simply call the 7th and 8th chapters one big arc. Granted they probably only did it to separate it from the other DP manga out at the time.

lolipiece

Staff member
We still don't know how many chapters are going to be in it. So don't count it out yet.

Though, with only 14 chapters out so far, it might be the shortest chapter depending on how many volume 40 has. Still, not that much.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
It probably is going to be the shortest no matter how you look at it. Two volumes and half of volume 38, even RB has it beat. Still that doesn't bother me as DP fleshed out nearly everything in Sinnoh minus the Frontier and Distortion World. As long as it's a good volume I don't care that much. I would say I hope it's not rushed but I think that's asking for to much and a bit late.

1dbad

~The Blizzard Prince
I know HGSS is confirmed to start in volume 41 but is it confirmed Platinum ends in volume 40? If not there's still a possibility that volume 41 could have a few Platinum chapters in it.

Volume 41 is scheduled to sell in June. ;313;
Oh wow June!? That was a lot quicker than I was expecting, but I guess it's to make up for volume 40 taking so long. I wonder if volume 42-onward will come out that quickly as well, or if the schedule will return to normal after this.

It probably is going to be the shortest no matter how you look at it.
You're right. e9310103838 said in the "June Plot Discussion" thread that the Platinum arc is going to be the shortest arc.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
The official site explicitly says it's the Platinum Chapter's conclusion.