• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Manga release thread

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Are the chapters are set in Singaphore, and there are few mangs that are out of stock. And I thought for sure Volume 39 is out. Guess we'll wait until Volume 40 comes out, and I'll have a good look on the website.

ReiZerou

Each has a color poster! I could buy these to someone just to get the posters. Well, not really, but I would really want the posters.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Color poster? Platinum fan wants a colored poster. Interesting that they have a box set for BW volumes but not one for DPPt. I know why they don't have one for DPPt because they aren't done with those ones yet, and it they fuse the Platinum chapters with the regular Diamond and Pearl ones (and they should due to length) their box won't be for awhile but I can't help but wonder why the BW one when it isn't finished either? Oh well I would love to see those posters. I see the mixed Yellow with RBG's chapters, smart move. Makes it look lengthier.

Roylan

Veteran Trainer
Color poster? Platinum fan wants a colored poster. Interesting that they have a box set for BW volumes but not one for DPPt. I know why they don't have one for DPPt because they aren't done with those ones yet, and it they fuse the Platinum chapters with the regular Diamond and Pearl ones (and they should due to length) their box won't be for awhile but I can't help but wonder why the BW one when it isn't finished either? Oh well I would love to see those posters. I see the mixed Yellow with RBG's chapters, smart move. Makes it look lengthier.

I agree with what you are saying

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior

Oh Zucion. First and second with Volume 1-7 and Volume 8-14 in a box set. I hope they're English made, and then I do want for my project.
But for Black and White, Volume 1-8? That was fast. So Volume 7 and 8 for Black and White will be out soon, am I right?

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by lolipiece
Pokemon Adventures volume 40 to be released on May 28th.

Hey, there's a B W on there with 2. Is it also ganna be the release of BW2?

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Okay, I got time and days until it comes out. Looks like I got a long time to wait during my time at college and work.

gianttopper

is 40 going to be the last one?

Ludger

スポック
They really serious about completing this arc when I realised that they do not tweet anymore. I think they are in rush completing it now

Of EVERYTHING. :p

In all seriousness, Vol 40 MIGHT be the end of the Platinum arc. We just don't know yet. Depends on how big the volume is and how fast they want to finish that particular arc.

I'm hoping not. I'm hoping we'll see an epic Giratina battle that involves getting the previous Dex holders into Sinnoh and it could spill into Volume 41.

Ludger

スポック
I'm hoping not. I'm hoping we'll see an epic Giratina battle that involves getting the previous Dex holders into Sinnoh and it could spill into Volume 41.

I'm only hope the opposite of that. When Sinnoh Dex holders come to Johto at HGSS chapter

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Once again.

Take this discussion somewhere else
. This thread is for announcing upcoming release dates of manga, not a speculation thread.