• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Manga release thread

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Maxim

Beyond repair
Strange move, indeed.

But... maybe the tankobon will include some additional chapters, or something (by the way, are the chapters that run in CoroCoro Ichiban the same ones that release online?).

Would be funny if Viz picked it up, I'm wondering what names they'd give to all those spoof characters. But I don't see them doing this.

lolipiece

Staff member
Strange move, indeed.

But... maybe the tankobon will include some additional chapters, or something (by the way, are the chapters that run in CoroCoro Ichiban the same ones that release online?).

Exactly the same, yes.

lolipiece

Staff member
Thank you. Added (Yes, I'm gonna stop being lazy about this now. Sorry for not updating it for four years...).

And I noticed that it said "And a cruel ending awaits ...!" WT... o_O

Sun's bank account gets hacked and his money stolen.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Does anyone know how many copies these movie-to-manga adaptations sells? Also, does anyone know exactly why Pokéspedia hasn’t been released in America, or even scanlated in English? I believe I saw some scanlations that were translated to Spanish.

GulaLai

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
I was talking about that they might release Volumes 15 - 29 starting next December since that they didn't have Volume 36 (Volume 7 in the Viz Translation of the DPPt arc) listed as the next number in sequence. Though if it was the part about the pages of for the 3rd gen arc on Viz Kids site , I meant that Volume 35 had info for the volume plus release date while the placeholder pages for Volumes 15 - 29 just had the intended release date only. Hope that clears that up for you on that about the 3rd gen arcs by the way.

This one has an actual details about the volume like how the other DPPt volumes have details about them also. Though I do find it strange that it came up a VIZ Kids Catalog for Spring 2011 when I type the id being 9749. It might be that they are being smart enough to release Volumes 15 through 29 before we get into the volumes that have Sird in it.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Vol 5 eh ? It is Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, arc ? Or it still in s & m arc ?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

G-SANtos

You know, I was kinda wondering if they would have larger-than-usual volumes this time if they're going to start XY on volume 55, but these Amazon pages seemingly confirm volumes 54 and 55 have 208 and 224 pages respectively.

For anyone keeping track of page counts, how does this leave us so far in terms of chapter distribution and how much XY we can expect in volume 55? Because right now I'm under the impression we'll get a repeat of volume 43: XY cover but mostly B2W2 content.