• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Manga release thread

togepikindness

SILVER IS THE BEST POKEDEX HOLDER

e9310103838

Considering that Kusaka should still want all Pokemon and main trainers to show up (in Pokespedia (2017) they still show this intention), there is still a big chance LA/DP remake chapter will be launched. Just waiting.

About volume 62, I think it'll be out in June or August (Sword and Shield volume 5 may be released in July). If it's June, it should have news in these days. If not then hopefully in August. Look forward to Magearna's plot. ;)

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
checking back for the first time in a long while...........BW2's hiatus REALLY screwed over things, didn't it?

togepikindness

SILVER IS THE BEST POKEDEX HOLDER
Please update the first topic:

According to Amazon.
Some guy on Reddit got his X and Y Vol. 2 early https://www.reddit.com/r/pokespe/comments/ufi662 Like on 1st May so nine days earlier. Anybody care to tell me how? Checked the comment the guy didn't even tell how

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Pokespe volume 64 will be released Feb 28, SWSH volume 6 in Jan 27.

Briankelly130

checking back for the first time in a long while...........BW2's hiatus REALLY screwed over things, didn't it?
A little bit but I am kind of amazed how fast the volumes are being pumped out now that Black/White 2 are done. 10 volumes released in the span of 3 years which at least to me is pretty impressive. At the moment, I'm mostly just concerned that it's been 3-4 months since Volume 64 came out and there's no news of the next one which should begin the Alola stuff.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
They're likely working on the additions to the ORAS finale.