• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Movies You Want to See

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
1. The Avengers
2. The Dark Knight Rises
3. Anonymous
4. The Amazing Spider-Man
5. The Hunger Games

yey.

Jak2551

~SHARK FIGHTA~
Apollo 18 looks GOOD!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Glad to see this thread back. I'll grab my imdb app...

In release order:

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
Apollo 18
Paranormal Activity 3
The Adventures of Tintin
The Woman in Black
Arrietty
The Hunger Games
Scary Movie 5
The Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises
Brave

KuroiMawile

Battleships, the movie
Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots, the movie
Pandemic, the movie

And, Apollo 18. That one looks decent.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Battleships, the movie
Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots, the movie
Pandemic, the movie

And, Apollo 18. That one looks decent.

Apollo 18 looks good.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The prequal to monster inc will be good.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
The Dark Knight Rises (2012, terrible villains and casting, truly a bad idea Nolan. I mean, Bane, Talia al Ghul and Catwoman are meant to top Joker? Should have been Riddler, Harley Quinn and Catwoman. The film should have been called Gotham City and David Tennant, Kirsten Bell and Marion Cottilard should have played all of the above respectively).
Superman (2012)
Green Lantern 2 (2012-13)
Justice League (2013)
Batman reboot (2013-)
The Flash (???)
Guess what type of fan I am and receive a virtual cookie.

burnley95

Trade Negotiator
The Dark Knight Rises (2012, terrible villains and casting, truly a bad idea Nolan. I mean, Bane, Talia al Ghul and Catwoman are meant to top Joker? Should have been Riddler, Harley Quinn and Catwoman. The film should have been called Gotham City and David Tennant, Kirsten Bell and Marion Cottilard should have played all of the above respectively).
Superman (2012)
Justice League (2013)
Batman reboot (2013-)
The Flash (???)

Everybody thought Heath Ledger was a horrible cast before the movie came out, so don't judge it until you see it. TDKR is my most anticipated, and I am looking forward to the Muppet Movie later this year.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Superman (2012)
Justice League (2013)
Batman reboot (2013-)
The Flash (???)

Hate to burst your bubble, but everything under Green Lantern 2 won't happen for a long time.

ChuckNorris

Can't wait for the new Batman and Spiderman movies

KickAsh

halted development
The Dark Knight Rises will probably be a kick-*** movie, just as its predecessor was one of the greatest films I've ever seen.
The Arrested Development movie, too. That was such a good show, it ended way too soon.

SurfingHaxorus

My list:

The New Muppet movie
THe Hunger Games
Tin tin
Puss in boots ( Hey I like cats)
The Lion KIng in 3D!
That is all!

Aegon

Tennant as the Riddler? Yeah! *Faints*