• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Pokemon 2019 Arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsH KetcHHup

We are most likely getting arcs in the future such as the IOA (Isle of Armour) and the CT (Crown Tundra). There is also a possibility for a second darkest day arc. You can speculate about ideas for future arcs and what would take place here.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I want contest arc, which will never happen

someone in this forum talked about an episode of bidoof and lucario starring in a race in kanto to promote sinnoh remakes

I want a 3 episode arc, in one bidoof wins the race, in the other Lucario wins in the rematch, and the third episode will be about bidoof and lucario repairing a pipe

Red and Blue

I'm looking forward to a IoA and CT arc. A lot of big events can happen there such as Ash getting Kubfu, Go Gigantamaxing Cinderace and catching one of the new legends, Koharu and TR getting their Dynamax bands and Rose's return involving his brother and Calyrex

RetroPokeFan

If we do get any more arcs, chances are they'll suffer the same problems as the Darkest Day arc with how dead set Journeys has been on making every last little thing feel episodic and self-contained.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If we do get any more arcs, chances are they'll suffer the same problems as the Darkest Day arc with how dead set Journeys has been on making every last little thing feel episodic and self-contained.
The anime has always been episodic. The issue is that they made it extremely episodic to the point where they rarely do any “continuity” like the events from last ep continuing on to the next and so on.

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
That doesn't bother me coz I liked the darkest day arc :p
Honestly 4 episodes is more than enough for DLC stuff, the kubfu and calyrex story wasn't long now that I replayed Pokémon sword recently and they can cover the other aspects of the DLC (the birds, regi, gigantamax forms) later

RafaSceptile

Kanto: A travel to Orange Islands? (I count it as Kanto)
Johto: A festival involving a PWC tournament for Ash and a Pokéathlon competition for Goh
Hoenn: 2-part Serena returns?
Sinnoh: Something related to the remakes or Pokémon Legends Arceus
Unova: PWT arc?
Kalos: Ash-Greninja and Zygarde arc? (Again)
Alola: Mohn Arc, or Goh investigating about Mewnium Z
Galar: PWC Master Class

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
This is what this thread is for:

Status
Not open for further replies.