• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Upcoming Showcases and Master Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalosQueenSerena

Master Class Time~!
Discuss all the upcoming showcases in XY anime! The ones Serena is going to face next!You can also discuss the showcases that are already passed.Also Discuss the Master Class that Serena will face up against the Kalos Queen Aria!

Start by answering this Question...

Do you think Serena will win the upcoming showcase (4th),if not who will?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think Serena may lose her next Showcase and I prefer that to happen tbh, but she may win also.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I don't think this really needs its own thread. The Tripokalons aren't based on the game, so no one has any advance information on when, where and how they will happen, meaning it's all empty speculation that fits better in the character speculation thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.