• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Updated Kanto Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujoshan

We've arrived...
How on earth you cna call anyone a dumb bell when your team is the biggest piece of **** on these forums i have no idea.
No i won't battle you before you ask, i have better things to do with my time than waste my time battling someone who is so obviously fail incarnate.
Honestly i speant my ****ing time trying to help you with that team and all you can say is that and that you don't like smogon?
I DON'T GIVE A ****ING **** WETHER YOU LIKE SMOGON OR NOT.
smogon knows a **** load more about competetive battling than yourself.
I may sound like i'm on my period but honestly the lack of ****ing appreciation by some people is ridiculous, i may not be the best ****ing rater but i still spend my time on each rate the least you could ****ing do is acknowledge that.
YOUR TEAM IS A PILE OF ****.
There, good day.
Flame on.

calm down gren. I called the ones who said clefable only had 1 special move dumb bells. it had nothing to do with the ratings ppl just need to open their eyes sometimes and consider other ideas and points. ppl like blackheart and explodingmuk need to learn how to read before posting a false statement....

srry if i offended anybody just getting p***ed off at the ones who do nothing but insult me and my teams and only send me hate mail.

explodingmuk....

ExplodingMuk

Cheese and Crackers
I have figured out the EVs for my Kanto team pokemon. I hope I get good comments on this team. Well, here goes...

Aerodactyl
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Jolly

Moveset:
Taunt
Stealth Rock
Rock Slide / Stone Edge
Earthquake

This would be better, and it's from Kanto.

CLEFABLE@Toxic Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Adamant
252 hp / 252 Att / 6 spd
Moveset:
Protect
Facade
Meteor Mash
Fire Blast / Softboiled

This would be in you better intrests.
NIDOKING@Choice Scarf
Ability: Rivalry
Nature: Naive
Attk: 40/Def: 100/SpAttk: 252/ Spd: 116
Moveset:
Flamethrower
Megahorn
Ice Punch
Earth Power​
I don't even know how to fix this crap.

WEEZING@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpA
Moveset:
Pain Split
Will-o-wisp
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower​
Those Evs are in your better intrest.

VAPOREON@Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Bold
188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe
Moveset:
Wish
Protect
Surf
Ice Beam​

Evs are better. this is probably your best set I've seen.
Dragonite@Lum Berry/Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Jolly
252 att / 252 spd / 6 hp
Moveset:
Dragon Dance
Fire Punch / Fire Blast
Earthquake
Outrage​

Never use Metronome.

That was my team. If you have any suggestions please do say so. I do not object to others opinions unless the concede my own. Please comment very much.

NO INSULTS. NO PUTDOWNS. AND NO P'ING ME OFF

Thankyou

:)
;)
:p
There is a quality rate.

Kujoshan

We've arrived...
i wld very much like for you to recite clefable's base attack stat and base special attack stat. Then tell me WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE IT A PHYSICAL ATTACKER!?

ok lets say i DID change vap to a defensive wall.........

WHERE'S MY SPECIAL DEFENSIVE WALL!!??

rethink your rating and then repost it on the NEW thread for my kanto team

sheesh

good day!

AirHorton

Shall we battle?
Do you always have an attitude problem? Why bother being here if you're going to berate people? Your team is getting nowhere too if you don't allow people to state their opinion, even if it is seen as an insult.

Kujoshan

We've arrived...

ExplodingMuk

Cheese and Crackers
70 and 85. But It has Meteor Mash and takes no damage from poison. BTW don't repost teams if they are exactly the same. Try Smogon, seriously. If you don't, at least ask people for decent posts. I'm sure the respected raters can make you some good ones. K?

Kujoshan

We've arrived...
i reposted it cuz its filling up here and i dont want to look at these flames....

Status
Not open for further replies.