• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Yeah,I think a new opening is mandatory.It would show N,Team Plasma,Colress,Ash's Charizard and offer spoilers on potential captures and evolutions.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
There's still a month to go though. how early did we learn about previous openings?

Good question, actually.

For Be An Arrow TVTokyo put the news of a new opening on 25th March and the opening started to air on 21th, buuut that was techinically 4 weeks prior to release. And the song info leaked the same day. Soo... yeah, I am wrong and you are right. We still have to wait for around 20th for the moment of truth.

But we still haven't seen a small portion of the Pokémon in Be An Arrow, whereas rest of them have all appeared in some of fashion.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
While the current OP does have a scene where pillars emerge from the ground (where N or Team Plasma could be added) given how the League is already over prior to the N episode, it would be inappropriate and rather lazy to keep it unchanged. I don't want them to repeat the mistake they did with the first BW opening.

And the ED ... well, that pretty much speaks for itself. Meloetta promotion is over, her plot is over, she left and now it's time to move on to something else.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
While the current OP does have a scene where pillars emerge from the ground (where N or Team Plasma could be added) given how the League is already over prior to the N episode, it would be inappropriate and rather lazy to keep it unchanged. I don't want them to repeat the mistake they did with the first BW opening.

And the ED ... well, that pretty much speaks for itself. Meloetta promotion is over, her plot is over, she left and now it's time to move on to something else.

For lazy work, the ending. Now the ending is still the Meloetta short although Meloetta leaves the past 4th October and Meloetta doesn't need more promotion.

But a new opening and specially ending are coming. We don't know the title of the first N episode yet.

nuzamaki90

Of course there will be a new opening, there should literally be no doubt.

If there isn't, and they switch Kotetsu out with N, I'll lol

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I think we'd have heard about it by now, but there's still time, I guess.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Hmmm, i'm not sure..

On one hand, I can see a new opening because its technically a new saga.. but on the other hand, there's still so many unanswered questions about the current one. Primeape?

I hope we get one. New openings are always welcome in my book. They're refreshing in a way. I can't wait 'til "Pokemon Black and White: Adventures In Unova" starts in the dub so we get a new one. Do I think we'll get one in Japan? I can't really say. Do I hope so? Heck yeah!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I like Be an Arrow but Meloetta's dance ending got stale quickly. So yeah I hope we get new opening and ending.

It's beyond obvious we will since the N arc is being described as a new chapter. The current opening has nothing to do with N so that makes it even more obvious.

One thing people should note though that this will likely be the last BW opening we get, so I'd imagine it's gonna be something like the "Greatest Everyday," which was the last opening for DP.

The "Greatest Everyday" gave us team spoilers so this one should too.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Do you think a new Opening will for episode N shown?

I think yes, with team spoiler from Ash and N.

What do you think about that? :501:

I'm sure we'll get a new Opening theme, but just you wait. Certain people will complain if it only includes a few spoilers and they'll swear that it'll change in the future to include new spoilers just like they said when we got the BW2 Opening. It's always one excuse or another; it's a cycle that will repeat itself until the end of time.

BlueDragonfangirl

I think its clear will get a new one some time soon, maybe not at the start of the N arc but soon. The league is over now, the last one was mostly league and new Pokemon rivals so fourth, they can't keep that any more. They need to add N in and Ash V.S N/Team Plasma shots maybe few bits of Team Rocket along side Ash flying on his Charizard, that I'd love =]

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I like Be An Arrow but we're obviously going to get a new one. I hope we get an actual good ending this saga though.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lord I hope so -_-. I would like to wipe all existence of Kotetsu from the anime if possible.

ludiloco

I there's a new opening I hope it will be as epic as "Ready, Go!", "Challenger" and "Battle Frontier".

I hope we get a new opening and it be something as epic as 'Born to Be a Winner' with Ash riding Charizard and all. Gone were the days when the openings used to epic. I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of action like that in the opening.

P.S.: I do know that most of the action sequences were dub only but that doesn't mean the original stuff can't be like that.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

The pillars thing could be the animé OP-staff taking liberties with the Undella Bay arc designs..

Of course there will be a new opening, there should literally be no doubt.

If there isn't, and they switch Kotetsu out with N, I'll lol

Or at least that Riolu for a Lucario.. -.-

I think we'd have heard about it by now, but there's still time, I guess.

Nope, previous announcement and actual airing were four weeks apart.. So there is indeed still time. But it should be done somewhere this week, otherwise the doubting game is on.

I hope we get one. New openings are always welcome in my book. They're refreshing in a way. I can't wait 'til "Pokemon Black and White: Adventures In Unova" starts in the dub so we get a new one. Do I think we'll get one in Japan? I can't really say. Do I hope so? Heck yeah!

Couldn't care less about Adventures in Unova.. I doubt they can make a fitting title track to that..

I'm sure we'll get a new Opening theme, but just you wait. Certain people will complain if it only includes a few spoilers and they'll swear that it'll change in the future to include new spoilers just like they said when we got the BW2 Opening. It's always one excuse or another; it's a cycle that will repeat itself until the end of time.

To be completely honest, it was what we were accustomed to.. We love it.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.