• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I'm sure we'll get a new Opening theme, but just you wait. Certain people will complain if it only includes a few spoilers and they'll swear that it'll change in the future to include new spoilers just like they said when we got the BW2 Opening. It's always one excuse or another; it's a cycle that will repeat itself until the end of time.

It's funny how accurate this is xD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
As long as Kotetsu isn't in the new opening I'm good.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Do you hate Kotetsu more than Oshawott now? xD

I don't hate Mijumaru -_-. I actually wanted him to get a win against Kotetsu lol.

But I might hate him more then Scraggy lol, more so Lucario then him.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Him getting a win vs Kotetsu would have been better than Pikachu getting 2 wins :p
Hahaha lol man

Definitely, at least he hasn't battled officially lately.

Chomper4

Let's get back on topic, I think Ash will Juniper all but Pikachu after meeting N

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I don't beleive there will be a new opening...I really don; think so. I think the scenes will just be edited.

Its been only 24 episodes...how many episodes did we have for the first "season?" lol

Opening change, thats it. At least, in my opinion.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Let's get back on topic, I think Ash will Juniper all but Pikachu after meeting N

Hmm well concidering we see Snivy in the N preview, that's not happening.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
They might just replace scenes, rather than change the opening. All the league stuff will be gone obviously, but the scene with Ash's Pokemon at Oak's was way too involved and relevant to be removed. I mean we didn't see ANY of Ash's old Pokemon in BW2, so why should it be removed? The N saga will hopefully bring back more than just Charizard.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
They might just replace scenes, rather than change the opening. All the league stuff will be gone obviously, but the scene with Ash's Pokemon at Oak's was way too involved and relevant to be removed. I mean we didn't see ANY of Ash's old Pokemon in BW2, so why should it be removed? The N saga will hopefully bring back more than just Charizard.

Wait, 'too involved and relevant'? I don't see how it's relevant at all.. When the league rolls around, at least some viewers will remember that Ash has done a couple before, and thus, when the league rolls around, we get a scene showing the pokemon he used in said leagues, well, pokemon that he used to get to said leagues in Primeape's case.

Hence why it can be deleted quite easily afterwards... We're not going to see the reserves come back outside of Charizard is my guess...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Wait, 'too involved and relevant'? I don't see how it's relevant at all.. When the league rolls around, at least some viewers will remember that Ash has done a couple before, and thus, when the league rolls around, we get a scene showing the pokemon he used in said leagues, well, pokemon that he used to get to said leagues in Primeape's case.

Hence why it can be deleted quite easily afterwards... We're not going to see the reserves come back outside of Charizard is my guess...

They put a lot of effort into a scene that included all of Ash's old Pokemon that panned through from side to side. Also having a scene including Ash's old pokemon when none of them returned for BW2 is odd. Its probably going to be kept for the next opening, unless they just made another scene with all of Ash's old Pokemon...which would kinda be redundant.

And I still want to know why Primeape was randomly included there.

Locormus

They put a lot of effort into a scene that included all of Ash's old Pokemon that panned through from side to side. Also having a scene including Ash's old pokemon when none of them returned for BW2 is odd. Its probably going to be kept for the next opening, unless they just made another scene with all of Ash's old Pokemon...which would kinda be redundant.

And I still want to know why Primeape was randomly included there.

Did they now? Last time I checked, these pans were in quite a few openings.. Such as old characters in pans in AG.. And I explained the thing that you find 'odd' already. It's to remember us of all other pokemon Ash used once, when he's going to test his new bunch at the league.

LizardonX

Banned
Ash comes home at long last.

Oak: Congradulations on getting top 8 in Unova!
Delia: I'm so proud of you honey!
Tracey: Wow Ash that's amazing, can I draw your pokemon?
Gary: Hey Ashy boy you've got a visitor!
Ash: Who?

Primeape: PRIMEAPE! * Punches Ash in the face shouting in pokespeak " YOU PATHETIC LOSER! HOW DARE YOU LOSE TO SOMEONE LIKE KOTETSU! WHY I OUGHTA TAN YOUR HIDE!"

I hope there's a new opening and if there is one, I hope it shows us some spoilers. And not only Pokemon spoilers, character spoilers as well. Like when they showed Marlon and Drayden. I hope Benga's shown.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I sure hope so! The current opening is getting old :p

Locormus

I sure hope so! The current opening is getting old :p

It's been around 23 weeks.. and is getting.. old? I just celebrated my 23rd birthday the other month.. :'(

But yeah, character spoilers would be nice:
- Benga
- Grimsley
- Shauntal
- Marshal

Would be good showcases, well.. Marshal not so much because his team has been overtly showcased already...

LizardonX

Banned
It's been around 23 weeks.. and is getting.. old? I just celebrated my 23rd birthday the other month.. :'(

But yeah, character spoilers would be nice:
- Benga
- Grimsley
- Shauntal
- Marshal

Would be good showcases, well.. Marshal not so much because his team has been overtly showcased already...

No we need Marshall most of all. Mienshao and Conkeldurr need redemption ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.