• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Updated Opening + New Ending for Episode N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
No we need Marshall most of all. Mienshao and Conkeldurr need redemption ASAP.

Don't care, don't want.. Me wants a Cofagrigus and Golurk in a real battle!

Don't care, don't want.. Me wants a Cofagrigus and Golurk in a real battle!

As long they don't one shot a entire team, I'm good. Happened to me, not my best playthrough

Locormus

As long they don't one shot a entire team, I'm good. Happened to me, not my best playthrough

Really? I honestly thought Chandelure was the toughest cookie.. of her bunch.. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you go at her with only a Ferrothorn alive.. and no revives left.. -.-

Really? I honestly thought Chandelure was the toughest cookie.. of her bunch.. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you go at her with only a Ferrothorn alive.. and no revives left.. -.-
My team was basic + a Swoobat... Took me awhile. Had a female Snivy.

LizardonX

Banned

Meh I always brought a dark type so Shauntal wasnt a problem. Worst part was always the stupid sawk. It always heavily damages/KOs something because of its power and can't even die because of sturdy.

Locormus

The current opening has NOTHING TO DO WITH N OR TEAM PLASMA, not to mention they changed the title to include N's name. This means we will get a new opening.

The current one was just until the league was over, hence the last scene was Ash in the Unova League stadium with his pokemon.

This isn't complicated people.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The current opening has NOTHING TO DO WITH N OR TEAM PLASMA, not to mention they changed the title to include N's name. This means we will get a new opening.

The current one was just until the league was over, hence the last scene was Ash in the Unova League stadium with his pokemon.

Exactly I don't really know why this is being discussed, the new oponeing covers the league and nothing much else.

They could update the animation, keep the Pikachu and Satoshi scene and the old pokemon scene but otherwise if its not a new opening an update one is most likelly going to appear.

Unless they are really cutting on the budget.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

to each their own.

THe part with the ruins can stay. The part with ash Cilan and Iris can stay, and of course the part with charizard and friends can stay. hell, what about the keldeo part? that can stay as well.

I'm just saying. Did the ruins have nothing to do wiht anything? Its possible. And its not that hard to replace panning shots and such. Plus there are enough characters in this to add them in place of the older ones that need to go.

But I digress, I WOULD like a new opening...but its so quick to change o.o;...I know we've had a lot of breaks, buts only been 24 episodes! I just couldn't believe it if they atcually got a singer to sing ANOTHER opening (be it ash's voice or someone elses) after 24 episodes on pokemon ._.;;

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
._.; Why are you guys so blind? All they'll do to the new opening is stick N in Kotetsu's place.

It's obvious.

//though I really hope for a new opening and ending. Better have one be sung by Mamoru Miyano or I'll just throw myself into a *canal//

EDIT: *Oh crap. Just realized I have one right behind my house. D;

Last edited:

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Yeah, there will most likely be a new opening due to the new title and current opening ending with Ash and co at the Unova League.

I hope all of the rivals and new captures (and maybe evolutions) will be featured in it. As well as N and Team Plasma stuff of course.

Last edited:

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Oops, double post. Sorry.

Sarefan

Hylden General.

Pretty much this.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I just thought about something, isn't this thread kinda useless as one can talk about this in the actual Episode N thread?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I just thought about something, isn't this thread kinda useless as one can talk about this in the actual Episode N thread?

We had an opening thread for BW 2 if the new opening is revealed people cant talk about the opening here and the plot in the filler arc thread, instead of everyone posting their random comment and wrecking the conversation.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
._.; Why are you guys so blind? All they'll do to the new opening is stick N in Kotetsu's place.

It's obvious.

//though I really hope for a new opening and ending. Better have one be sung by Mamoru Miyano or I'll just throw myself into a *canal//

EDIT: *Oh crap. Just realized I have one right behind my house. D;

Lol what would his pokemon be though?? Reshiram's a little big....I hope it's Shinx!!!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Am I the only one who doesn't want a female singing? Don't get me wrong I love Rica and Fumie (is that her name) who did DP op 12 and DP op 3 was good too but we have had like what....one guy out of 15 years. I'd love Joe Inoue to do an opening tbh XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Am I the only one who doesn't want a female singing? Don't get me wrong I love Rica and Fumie (is that her name) who did DP op 12 and DP op 3 was good too but we have had like what....one guy out of 15 years. I'd love Joe Inoue to do an opening tbh XD

Well in the dub at least there has been multiple guys singing but idk for the japanese cuz I only heard them starting with DP.

Honestly, I need team spoilers in the new opening for my own personal sanity. The writers need to give us something to work with so we can limit team speculation.

I don't want the new opening to be villians villians villians. We need it to be a variety of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.