• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ur Fav Mini Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFreshness

i would hafta go with the rattata one followed closley by ekans hoop hurl

Mine is the Rattata game, then... I don't know, they're all fun!

truthwillsetyoufree

Hermione can't draw.
I really, really love the lickitung game! IT was just so much fun!!!! I loved how they looked when they ate the really spicy food! also, the rattata game was a lot of fun! I absolutly HATED the drowzee and clefairy game, i just could never win!!!!!!!!!!! stupid, stupid games......... but, yeah, i really liked the others :D

I love the Ratata run one and the Ekans Hoop one (i always win this one) i remember thatfor some reason we called the shiny digletts ice cream heads...out of habit we still do when we play it xD

I forgot about the Clafairy one. I loved that one! Mostly because it's one of the few games I can beat my brother at.

Abus0ru

アブソル
I loved the Sandshrew dig game when I was a little kid. But I liked the Scyther/Pinsir game too, but I think that one was on Stadium 2.

ribcage_x

The Drowzee was so hard! I dont think I ever won when I was younger lol
I liked the metapod one and the sushi one!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
My favorite is the lickitung one and the sandshrew one.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Ahh those minigames were cool just for the fact to recover after some battling..and still be challenging. I remember playing those games until I could win more than a half of it to unlock the super hard mode..and yeah Magikarps Splash was may fave for funny sounds they make(at least in german don't know how they sound in English)

Cornchops

Team Bomba
I liked the clefairy one just because they got hit with hammers every time they got it wrong. I thought it was hilarious.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Sushi go round!!! I liked watching the Lickitungs run around when they ate the green tea thing, and the guy shouting in Japanese was also funny. I wanna play it now! Why does PBR not have minigames?!

Status
Not open for further replies.