• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ur Fav Mini Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Sushi go Round, then the one where the Sandslash (or Sandshrew... forgot which) dig.

KyogreKnight07X

Anticipation!
Sushi Go Round owns. I like Run, Rattata, Run! too.

Johny boy

I'm playing SS!
Sandshrew,noone could beat me.(NO BODY!)

Eddie Van Halen

I'm amazing<3 ;3
My favorite is Run, Rattata, Run. :D

I like them all.

Veige

The Ultimate One
I like ekans hoop.

Skwog

PurpleHaze
The Ekans ring toss is always a fun one. Or the Lickitung one. They're both like a boss.

Kyukon_Mars

I've always enjoyed the Lickitung sushi-go-round one. The Ekans ring toss one was fun too.

The best ones are The Sandshrew's game, the Rattata's Game and the Kakuna/Metapod's Game

TehBrawlGuy~

Sushi Go Round is amazing, Ekans Hoop is great too. Sushi Go Round is one of my favorite minigames in any game not centered on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.