• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ursula/Urara Shipping Poll

Which pair do you ship with Ursula/Urara

• Ursula & Zoey (CelemnaShipping)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Misty & Ursula (BeachResortShipping)

• Candice & Ursula (GlaceousShipping)

• Lyra & Ursula (SuperMarioShipping)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Today's poll we have Ursula/Urara - she is Dawn's rival I think back in DP, if you still don't have the slight idea about her you have google with you

we have rules of course :

1.No bashing/flaming of characters/shipping - very obvious reason and you all know the coincidence to it

2.Respect the voters - yeah you had to at least stick to the person's choice if you really don't want that ship

3.Don't talk about the characters individually - this is not the place for that, talk it in the particular thread where it should belong

4.Describe why you like the shipping pair - Optional only -- if you feel that you need to describe, then go ahead but no anti comments because that is something we are not going to tolerate

5.Where are the other ships - Please guys, the limit for each poll is 10 at max - if your ship is not here, you can add it yourself just remember the rules OK

wew thanks for waiting, my next poll i'll be doing will involve 2 different pkmn characters

Last edited:

BubChan

Wonderwall
For some reason, i like DawnsrivalsShipping, i don't know why, i think that it's cute, anyway, i'm not a huge Ursula Shipper

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
For some reason, i like DawnsrivalsShipping, i don't know why, i think that it's cute, anyway, i'm not a huge Ursula Shipper

* shrugs * idk what to say either

anyway mine would probably be MockShipping and OstentatiousShipping

MockShipping because I find the both of them have the same attitude on teasing their rivals. Paul for Ash while Ursula for Dawn
OstentatiousShipping - this is probably most popular Dawn ship imo, iirc their rivalries where really intense idk what to say tbh, despite that Ursula looks to be concerned with Dawn from time to time even if they are rivals to begin with

xEryChan

Demon Child
Mockshipping for me. I know these two have not met yet but I just can't help but to ship them together. They're just so much alike and I feel like they would really get along with each other.

I also kind of like Outburstshipping but Mockshipping is definitely my favorite.

Luthor

My vote goes to Mockshipping. I do somewhat wonder what a meeting between the to would have be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.