• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

US DP with JP DP, please enter

Furret

Boulder Trainer
I have JP Diamond and I'll get US Pearl..I want to trade from JP Diamond to Pearl..is it possible?
thanks

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Possibly not DS to DS, but if you connect via WiFi then it will definitely work

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Yep it is Possible.
Then,What is Global Trading. ^_^

Yes. They would have to change the name of the GTS. And that would be confusing after so long with that name.

Starrbuck06

What i want to know is, if you can trade from US (or other language version) will the Pokemon you trade over from the Japanese version to any other language version keep it's Japanese text for it's name (ones which haven't been nicknamed and are their normal name when first captured). The item's names too, of course say for instance you already have 1 fire stone in your bag in a english version, when you trade over a fire stone from Japanese version it will go up in count to x2 Fire Stone obviously, but what if you trade over an item you have not yet got and put it in your bag, will it go in as an english item?

Last edited: