• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

US Realese date (uncomfirmed #2)!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
OH man I wish it wasnt fake. I want it to be real.

Golden Dragon

BIG PIMPIN
kojiro is correct... thats fake

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Damn. I got all excited about that. If it DID get released in Feburary i would get DIamond with my birthday money(If i got any) And Pearl for easter. OH man I'm gonna cry now

Wero

Beginning Trainer
Actually, February seems too long to me.
I mean, they just got to translate it! It takes like a month!!(two, maximun [sp?])
September-February 5 months?!

Mega Trickster

Blargagh blargh
I mean, they just got to translate it! It takes like a month!!(two, maximun [sp?])

It does not take a month to translate, it will take more time because the game is long and also they made edit stuff they deem not good (like how the GSC fisherman had a cigarette in the jap version).

Manly Blissey

Yeah really, those coputer ppl can translate in less than 5 months!

OwnSlowking

MACHO, MACHO BRACE!
Don't forget they have to come up with dub names for EVERYTHING from Pokémon, to moves, to cities, to items.

Freundmon

It can't take that long to translate a game, It's not that complicated. It's sam much as getting all the text reading it and making it english, It will take longer for all of us to beat the elite 4. Then of course they have to mass produce it in english but I don't think that would take a long time either. And pokejungle said that it wasn't proven fake yet but most likley was fake.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Hey Wero, I read your Sig. Thank GOD i'm not the only one who HAtes Randy Orton,
Anyway, I rather have Diamond And PEarl Released before EASTER!

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Not sure. This just seems fake, as we had gone a while since fake news, someone was bound to make something. Don't know about the leaf storm pic, though...