• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

US SHONEN JUMP to go digtal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfingHaxorus

If you havn't heard for US readers SHONEN JUMP magazine is going from a mounthly relase to weekly relase Online starting in 2012.
What are your thoughts on this?

Gentleman Skeleton

It's cheap, it gets you caught up, my only complaint is you can't keep the manga you stream. It's the same reason I don't like Jmanga, but this is much cheaper, about $.50/week. I can handle the manga being two weeks late, I stopped reading spoilers months ago.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
It's cheap, it gets you caught up, my only complaint is you can't keep the manga you stream.

I fully understand that complaint. However, how many people read these chapters online but do not download them?

The only difference here is that you are paying for it and supporting the industry. The price is very good, and it comes right after Christmas, meaning that even those of us who do not have a job will probably have Christmas money to pay for it.

There was so much red tape to be cut through to get Alpha running as is, I'm sure. So I'm going to be happy with it. The way they've talked about it, they are planning on making it better with time, they just have to be convinced that it will be a success first.

I'll support it 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.