• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

USB: No driver found .

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
I am using a Lenovo G510 Windows 7 Ultimate PC with 64bit OS. I am having issues connecting USB. Every time I click Scan for changes, it says USB drivers not installed. I tried going on to Lenovo support site but for some reason, it won't load for me and return a Connection Timed out Message.

I tried connecting my phone on to another laptop and it did connect. On the other hand, I tried to connect my hard disc to my laptop and it did not work either. A help on this would really be fantastic. Thank you.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
There isn't that much info to go on.. it would help if you could tell me which USB Ports you are using, the G510 has 3 USB ports, two Blue USB 3.0 on the Left side, and one black USB 2 on the right next to the power. They use different drivers and USB 3 ones more prone to getting updates.

This is probably the best plan of action: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo...x64-ultimate-USB-3-0-not-working/td-p/1708085

It could be a hardware issue, which for most laptops unfixable, or an expensive repair job.

The Hard disk.. It could be that it's USB3 and not compatible with older USB Ports, which could be the case if it's a very old laptop. (Make and Model of the harddisk would be very much helpful here.)

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
Well, I tried to follow the link and check things out, but, the are out of my Knowledge. And, as far as USB compatibility goes, it would work till before a week without a problem. I have a feeling that water could have slipped in, since I keep a cold bottle of water near my laptop. I guess I'll just call my local compute repairing guy and ask him to see if its a software problem. If its a hardware issue, I guess I'll just have to let it be. Anyway, thank you so much Nutter. : D