• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Useless Graphics

Useless

Lucian's Legacy
"Ah, you timed your arrival well. I've just finished reading a book, you see.
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Useless. I am a user of the Psychic type.
I must say, you've already proven yourself to be outstanding by coming this far.
They say I am a stunning artist
I'm afraid I will have to go all out to live up to that reputation."

Here's my stuff gaiz!

These are the pokemon themed ones...

Drangonair_20_by_broken.png

Shining_Mew_by_broken.png

Mewtwo_By_Broken.png

16-espeon2.png

icanhaspancakes2.png

thegreatguardian.png

Calm_Mind_Espeon.png

Last edited:

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
These are really good; I love your use of lighting! Although your choice of fonts doesn't seem to fit in some of your banners (specifically in your Prinplup, Mewtwo and Lugia banners). Other than that, these are great. :)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Some good work you got, I really adore the mew one. (personal I guess)
The only thing what's bothering me in most of your work is the font or placement of the text
If only it merged more with the background, that'll be perfect :) Just an tip.

Good luck with your thread :)

Useless

Lucian's Legacy
These are really good; I love your use of lighting! Although your choice of fonts doesn't seem to fit in some of your banners (specifically in your Prinplup, Mewtwo and Lugia banners). Other than that, these are great. :)
Thank you! I feel that lighting could be the difference between a good tag and a terrible one, so I make sure that it leaves an impact when I create it. ^^

Far as the font goes, yea, the Mewtwo one was a super old banner back in my experimentation days. The only thing i like about it now is the effects I created for Aura Sphere. xD;;;

The other two you mentioned aren't that bad, I used that particular font b/c it worked well with the lighting effects, but I can see how some wouldn't care for the style.

Some good work you got, I really adore the mew one. (personal I guess)
The only thing what's bothering me in most of your work is the font or placement of the text
If only it merged more with the background, that'll be perfect :) Just an tip.

Good luck with your thread :)
Thanks for the tip!~ ^^

The first three you see I created quite a long time ago, I've gotten much better at font and placement since then, they just aren't reflected too well in my pokemon banners.

I'll post some of my other tags for reference, although many of them aren't pokemon. xD;

Useless

Lucian's Legacy
As promised here are all my other banners, tags, and icons...

This stuff is more recent-ish....

Ed_elric_by_brokenVer20.png

Yamamoto_hotness_by_broken.png

Road_Camelot_20_by_broken.png

Remember_Sasuke_by_broken.png

Fury_for_yusuke_by_broken.png

Fate_stay_night_By_broken.png

Shigure_Souen_Style_Ver2_by_broken.png

Shadow_star_20_by_broken.png

Future_yamamoto__20_by_broken-1.png

Destiny_by_broken.png

Gunz_online_entry_by_broken.png

Final_Fantasy_VIII_20_by_broken.png

Random_Guy_by_broken.png

MDL_request_for_addic_by_broken.png

And_she_shines_just_like_a_star_by_.png

Abstract_2.png

Noctus_Lucis_Caelum_20_By_Broken.png

absolute_shadow_by_broken.png

Soul_Threat_2_by_broken.png

Dream_By_broken.png

Eternity_with_you_by_Broken.png

Megaman_by_broken.png

Last_Agni_Kai_by_broken.png

Vampire_knight_by_broken-1.png

Neji_Gentle_fist_2_by_broken.png

Yamamoto_Urban_By_Broken_2_.png

Hibari_Kyouya_by_Broken.png

Black_Rock_by_broken4.png

Valentines_Day_by_broken-1.png

Disgaea_wasc_by_broken-2.png

Loopies_tag_by_broken.png

Disgaea_entry_by_broken4.png

Kratos_Spooky_cave_by_broken.png

So_damn_cute_by_broken.png

Cute_little_kids_by_broken.png

Xarxes_Break_by_Broken.png

Realism_entry_by_broken.png

SasuxNaru_wasc_entry_by_broken.png

Naruto_WSAC_entry_by_broken4.png

Yukimi_Laine_by_broken.png

Youto_Mode_by_broken.png

Inner_noah_tyki_by_broken_desu.png

Agent_of_death_by_broken4.png

The_rain_Deux_by_broken.png

WASC_60_entry_by_broken.png

Psycho_Haruhi_By_Broken.png

Bya.png

Clown2.png

Bunny_nunter_by_broken.png

Hime_chan_by_broken.png

Sasagawa_Ryouhei_by_broken.png

Cloud_by_Broken.png

BlueSwallowtherealone.png

BlackStarwut2.png

howtheyshine_by_broken.png

DeathbringerII_by_broken2.png

Raven.png

Blackrock2.png

awomansoheartless.png

Archer.png

Torofail.png

Shao.png

Theking2.png

nevergivein.png

sanji.png

Heinerammsteiner2.png

herooflightsora.png

tyki-pon2.png

judgegabranth.png

ecchiWSAC872.png

Kisuke.png

HollowIchigo.png

Brokennature4.png

usernametheme23.png

VongolaDecimo_by_Broken2.png

Vincent_Valentine.png

Cloud_Believe.png

Ayame_Request.png

takeshisprite.png

Darkdyablosecretsanta6.png

Saberunlimited2.png

Girl_with_Samurai_Lion.png

Idliketomakemyselfbelieve2.png

DONTCALLMAHNAME.png

Crownclownwalker.png

Kandaonpaper2.png

thegreatguardian.png

afallingcraver.png

shinotsukuame.png

fatestay.png

Vforvendice.png

thisisforigoo.png

thisistheish.png

kyuubi.png

pridesotw.png

Rock_Howard.png

versusXii.png

Uchiha_Sasuke_paper.png

letshaveachat.png

Harry_potter_deathly_hallows.png

Scatter_Bankai.png

captainkuchiki.png

These are my verts...

Morrigan_by_broken.png
Sasuke_kakashi_Bw_by_broken.png
Water_Katara_by_broken.png
Sakura_Sunshine_by_broken.png

Feel free to comment if you want. Thank you for checking out my gallery. ^^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Here's a quick update...

Shining Mewtwo tag made from the actual Pokemon card.

Shining_Mewtwo_zps6f8659f6.png

the banners is nice i like how you gave the render a glowing effect to it to blend the banner :) the only thing im worried about is the contrast is a bit too bright imo also the text seems to blend it with the banner a little too much but otherwise besides that its a nice banner :)

Useless

Lucian's Legacy
the banners is nice i like how you gave the render a glowing effect to it to blend the banner :) the only thing im worried about is the contrast is a bit too bright imo also the text seems to blend it with the banner a little too much but otherwise besides that its a nice banner :)
Omg, I totally forgot about this thread. xD;;

The glowing effect was part of the image, tbh, and I agree that the contrast is a bit high, but that's also part of the image considering I was using a holographic pokemon card as the focal. I tried to blend it in as much as possible so that the lighting seemed more natural, I guess it kinda failed, Lol~

Text was a bit of a pain cause I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with that, but thank you for the comment, Eevee. :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Omg, I totally forgot about this thread. xD;;

The glowing effect was part of the image, tbh, and I agree that the contrast is a bit high, but that's also part of the image considering I was using a holographic pokemon card as the focal. I tried to blend it in as much as possible so that the lighting seemed more natural, I guess it kinda failed, Lol~

Text was a bit of a pain cause I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with that, but thank you for the comment, Eevee. :3

no problem useless and for the text im not so great on that as well sometimes so don't feel bad :) i was told though that choosing a font normally depends on how the banner is by grunge look, and etc...sometime horror type fonts go more with those type of banners but other text for example tech banners of course would go with tech type texts...not all the time text can go with its brush effects which can be a pain sometimes but try to keep in mind text is a very important thing when it is needed and no problem im always here to help improve :) i do love your work i would like you continue working on more banners

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
wow, these are nice.
I particularly liked the kindom hearts, totero, and broken ones.
but in the first post, the first few pokemon ones....the sprite against a photo....i personally think it would be better with, pokedex 3D pro, images, but thats just me.

Useless

Lucian's Legacy
wow, these are nice.
I particularly liked the kindom hearts, totero, and broken ones.
but in the first post, the first few pokemon ones....the sprite against a photo....i personally think it would be better with, pokedex 3D pro, images, but thats just me.
Thank you Ansem! I'm a huge fan of the KH series, and that's one of my favs too. ^^

Far as the pokemon ones go, I can only make a tag with the media I have, and those are sprites and Sugimori artwork, If you know where I can find pokedex 3D pro images I would love to have them.

Great works, I love the Softness and the Lighting.... Also You have text nailed down!
Thank you!

----

Alright, so been a while since I have posted here, but I have at least couple of new tags so here they are...

Shiny Alakazam using Psyshock!

Alakahizzy_zpsdda3554f.png

And a Shiny Espeon in a Red Wood forest. xD

Julian_the_shiny_espeon_zpsa359e923.png

Any comments are appreciated!~

----

Also I'd like tell anyone who is interested that I'm taking at least two requests for a pokemon tag.

Please provide me with...

I) A link, image, or render of the pokemon you're interested in.

II) The text you would like on it, and also font choices if you have them. If not, I'll be taking artistic liberties with both.