• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Useless Knowledge!

TorchTheElement

Bring me 255!
Genocide is killing off a minority of people do to discrimination against said minority.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
The particles that make up protons and neutrons are called quarks.

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
I think a lot of people knew that to be honest.

According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Ok then, I'll be more specific. The kinds of quarks that go into protons are two up quarks with a 2/3+ charge each, and a down quark with a 1/3- charge. For neutrons, there are two down quarks and one up quark. Also, in the proton or neutron, each quark has to be a different 'color'. There are also four other types of quarks : strange, charm, top, and bottom.

AZX612

On my own here we go
The time of maximal darkness is at 3:00 AM. Great for sneaking around in pitch black clothing.

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
Ok then, I'll be more specific. The kinds of quarks that go into protons are two up quarks with a 2/3+ charge each, and a down quark with a 1/3- charge. For neutrons, there are two down quarks and one up quark. Also, in the proton or neutron, each quark has to be a different 'color'. There are also four other types of quarks : strange, charm, top, and bottom.

Now that's more like it!

The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used. USA!!!

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
The word “Galaxy” comes from the Greek word for “milk”.
There is a 5-inch octopus that can kill a human!
Mark Zuckerberg has a Google Plus account!
The word 'Christian' only appears three times in the entire Bible!
Russian scientists have predicted that humanity will encounter aliens by 2031.A legless woman has been given a mermaid tail to help her swim!
There are no natural lakes in Puerto Rico.
The Nyan Cat video was temporarily removed from YouTube due to a false copyright complaint.
Every native Japanese word ends in a vowel or the letter N!
The world’s smallest fish aquarium fits in the palm of your hand!

yay :) thats a happy thought

TorchTheElement

Bring me 255!
The USA has never lost a war through military means. There was a withdrawal ('Nam), and a technical draw (Cold War)

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
In the early days of the telephone, operators would pick up a call and use the phrase, "Well, are you there?". It wasn't until 1895 that someone suggested answering the phone with the phrase "number please?"