• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

username/display name cahnges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
i was wondering if it is possible we could get our display name/username changed i really want to have the one here changed i had this account since 08 and wanting to have it change to a Dawn display name

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
drats cause really i did want this changed to something i like

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
yes, im also needing one. this needs to be made a sticky! Would you make a sticky, admins?

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
apparently, if this guy wants a name change, and was told by a mod only if it was a typo, he gets it. obviously, its doable.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
the reason why we only do it when it's a typo is because it takes forever and as of right now can sometimes cause database errors. don't be rude. we're not doing them for members who got bored of their name, end of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.