• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Usernames.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
My current one came about when I went on a Disturbed kick on another forum. It's a reference to their song "Asylum", and to how I was feeling back then.

ForgottenPearl

I came up with mine in just a few seconds. I wanted it to sound mysterious, and I thought "Forgotten" would work well. And then I wanted something precious to come after that, and a pearl was the first thing to come to mind. Hence, ForgottenPearl. I also wanted to make sure that my name had nothing to do with my name in real life.

Spookz

Lumos
Spookz was my nickname in high school, I still use it all over the internet. Thought about changing it to my real name, but Ellie is already taken. :p

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I made this username a while ago. OrcaCity is my Tumblr URL and I just kept it for this account. I got OrcaCity because I really like Killer Whales and I really like Owl City, so I decided to put them together. I love my username. c:

Doux

My fiance and I learned French together and he began calling me doux (pronounced "doe" in English), which is French for 'mild' and it's normally used with a feminine connotation.
I'm into traditional 'girly' hobbies, so he thought it was fitting. So I began to use it as an online soubriquet. :)
He also calls me an old lady a lot. Because I love cats and antiques and quilting and cooking and cleaning, as silly as that sounds, and so on. :p

Last edited:

Ditto B1tch

I was playing SSBB, and didn't want to put my favorite character name (Pit or Wolf) as this is a Pokemon Forum, then I picked up Lucario and made an username that is an analogy to it.

I admit I regreted a little because there are lot of Lucario fans in here, the username don't feel very different at all...

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
Back in 2012, I made a mariokartwii.com account with the username themkwkid0(changed to SuperSonicMKW). Back then, Mario Kart Wii was a "fun/angry" game.

When I made my serebii.net account, I thought the username was not good. So, I thought about a fast pokémon for my username. Since Deoxys speed form is the fastest pokémon, I chose him.

AnakBaé

I was in a middle of a boring situation in a hot day, and had no time to think of a name, so I put this name. This name literally means "good kid" in Bahasa idk why I use this instead of something else.

Hydreigon6507

Well.....
Back in 2008 I went on a game site I do not go on anymore and chose the username "Darkrai6507" (do NOT point anything out...) and I stuck with that username for a while before I admitted to myself that Darkrai was no longer my favorite, so I would have decided to go with my new favorite, Reshiram, if not for the fact that I thought it would be unfitting for me, so I went with "Hydreigon6507". I have no idea where I got the "6507" part, it was just random numbers I thought of in the back of my head.
At least I did not go with "Doodlebug0211" (my old nickname combined with my birthday)...

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I don't really know anymore. Nowadays when people ask me, I just jokingly say that it's because I'm a kid that says a lot of bull.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I don't really know anymore. Nowadays when people ask me, I just jokingly say that it's because I'm a kid that says a lot of bull.

I always thought you were either a Minotaur or young bull that had mastered typing and the English and Portuguese language.

And I got my username when I was like 4 or 5, I went to this carnival thing wearing a Digimon shirt and a pair of Pokemon Shoes, and one kid came up to me and said, "Hey, you're a Digipoke!" And the four year old me really liked this name so I kept it and I've used it ever since.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
My fiance and I learned French together and he began calling me doux (pronounced "doe" in English), which is French for 'mild' and it's normally used with a feminine connotation.
I'm into traditional 'girly' hobbies, so he thought it was fitting. So I began to use it as an online soubriquet. :)
He also calls me an old lady a lot. Because I love cats and antiques and quilting and cooking and cleaning, as silly as that sounds, and so on. :p

Far be it from me to be potentially rude to a fellow member of these wonderful forums, but... how do you pronounce "doe", exactly?

My favorite pokemon is the sugarfreejazz.

there are only 151 pokemon, nobody gives a shit u fucking noob

My username is just the first letters of my favorite foods: grapes, rice, ice cream, zebra (listed twice, it's that good), legumes, yellow squash, and of course, the best food in the world, Bread.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I just pressed random letters on the keyboard obviously

Also if you get a stupid name change and/or change your name a ton of times I hate you.