• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Using the PKMN center more than potions, revives etc.

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
I'm lazy and almost always use potions and revives unless i'm at the very beginning and whenever i first get to a new city I heal at their pokemon center.

Cutty

Forever now
Same thing w/ me. More over I always keep the pride try not to lose/make my main pokemons die during many battles before reaching to a certain town. I mean my pokemons can survive w/out potions n etc.

I buy moomoo milk and bottles of water. I tend to stock up and keep stocked but only use stuff if I have to to conseve money for getting other things like pokeballs and stuff.

I heal at Pokemon centers only if i'm in a city, nearby one, or desperately need one. Otherwise, I just use any items I have to keep my Pokemon alive till I get to one. I rarely buy items (Except when challenging the elite four) because I mostly just use ones picked up on the ground.

Dabottle

AKA Ados.
I normally use the PC as I am saving up for something like T-bolt, Vitamins etc. and I need the money for them, but I still abuse Moo Moo milk and Lava Cookies, naturally.
And I'm often overlevelled from training a new recruit :D so I only need PP most of the time. Or I'm evolving for the Dex so I need to use the PC anyway so I go there.

houven

I think this will be base if your after for the time or for the collection of buying a pokemon, available in the shop. If your after for the time i think it would be ideal to bring potion, revive i don't think so. Because you can strategically play your pokemon, not letting them faint. But sometimes you can have a potion for free when you on a journey.

Last edited:

Zetta Awesome

Some time ago in Diamond, I decided to use a good portion of my money and buy around 100 of each item(Yay amulet coin) and now I rarely need to go to the PC except for recovering PP.In Ruby which I've restarted a while ago, I'm saving up money for TM's so I'll just backtrack and go to a pokemon center and heal.

I am an EXTREMELY cheap person in-game. I never use potions/revives/ethers whatever unless I'm fighting the E4.

coolespeon

I dont know.
I always have items with me, but the pokemon center is quite useful when I´m not doing something important(EV training, elite four, catching legendaries)

Penguinist Trainer

I save up all my items for the Elite 4. I typically train around towns, so I don't see the point of using items. I also sell any healing items I don't use to raise my funds if needed.

AceTrainerTim

Why would you use up items when theres a poke center near by which can recover all your team...

Maybe I use items sometimes to heal statues... But yeah... Lol

Paintkiller93

Thats a very good idea. You can just deposit & withdraw pokemon into/from a PC to heal them too so that also lessens the need for using items.

Vernikova

Champion
I use the Pokémon Center more than items. When I'm training Pokémon, I'll actually fly back to the nearest Pokémon Center to heal the Pokémon I'm training. After I'm done healing, I travel back to the spot where I was training. Regarding revives and potions: I don't carry any. I only buy some when I go on to face the Elite Four.