• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

USUM LF: Own Tempo Rockruff (UPDATE, Got one!)

NickyWindu

Hello! First time poster here!
I finally started Ultra Sun and really wanted a Own Tempo Rockruff to try using Dusk Forme Lycanroc (Go figure right?) Unfortunately as I have just started playing I don't really have anything to offer in return.

Anyone who can help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

EDIT: I got one! I just don't know if there's any way to delete a post so I figured just editing it was the best? I'm not too sure.

Last edited:

proj-blackheart

Hello! First time poster here!
I finally started Ultra Sun and really wanted a Own Tempo Rockruff to try using Dusk Forme Lycanroc (Go figure right?) Unfortunately as I have just started playing I don't really have anything to offer in return.

Anyone who can help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

EDIT: I got one! I just don't know if there's any way to delete a post so I figured just editing it was the best? I'm not too sure.
This is late but is there any chance you have a spare?

Montassar

Hello
Does anyone have an extra own tempo Rockruff ? or can breed one for me? Unfortunately I can't offer anything good in return.
My FC: SW-0067-5433-3217
I'm playing Pokémon violet !
Thank you in advance

Barrysun

Hello
Does anyone have an extra own tempo Rockruff ? or can breed one for me? Unfortunately I can't offer anything good in return.
My FC: SW-0067-5433-3217
I'm playing Pokémon violet !
Thank you in advance

I can help you with that. I got some breeded.

Montassar

Thank you I got already one own tempo Rockruff today by trading
But could I trade you Scyther with metal coat and after it will evolve you trade it me back ?

Montassar

Hello again
Do you have an extra Ice scales snom ? or can breed one for me? Unfortunately I can't offer anything good in return.
Thank you in advance

CeroCielo

Does anyone have any extra Rockruff with Own Tempo? Preferably one with a good nature but I'm not too picky.

Barrysun

Can I get a rockruff with own tempo? If you could help, that would be greatly appreciated. I really want to use one in my ultra moon playthrough.
I got some eggs with rockruff with own tempo ready for trade

Barrysun

sure. (I might breed some more if anyone needs one) just give me the time you'll be available. I can do this tomorrow. (I'll breed some now, get them ready for near hatch, then trade tomorrow)

Last edited:

Ram8rb

Hello!
I’ve stumbled upon this thread and would also appreciate an own tempo rockruff for US if there are extra breeded ones floating around. I don’t care about nature or anything. Thank you!
DS Friend code: 2124-5340-7001
US