• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UU Beasting! (In Construction)

UU Beasting!- An UnderUsed RMT

~UU BEASTING~

Okay, this is my UU Team and I have done pretty well with it so I'm gonna post it!
424.gif

Cezar (Ambipom) (M) @ Normal Gem
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fake Out
- Acrobatics
- U-turn
- Low Sweep
In my opinion, this is the best UU Lead Ever! Start off with an over powered Fake Out (Normal Gem). Acrobatics gives off extra power from no item held. U-Turn for a get-a-way move. Low Sweep is just an awesome filler.
386-defense.gif

D-FENCE (Deoxys-D) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Recover
- Taunt
- Night Shade
This guy is a great wall and a set-up. Set-up your Spikes and whenever you take damage, Recover. Night Shade to just dish off usually 100 HP and Taunt to avoid Set up or anything else that tries to hurt you.
469.gif

Dragon (Yanmega) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Tinted Lens
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- U-turn
- Giga Drain
Yanmega deals off great damage no matter what it uses because of its ability. Choice Specs > Scarf for boosted power and because it has amazing speed already. Bug Buzz, Air Slash and U-turn get STAB. Giga Drain is for extra health when needed.
195.gif

Quaggy (Quagsire) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Recover
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
Quaggy is just... an annoyance to teams. The idea is to switch on a stupid attack or something and then curse up. Eventually, physical attackers attack, and Quaggy laughs at them as he recovers, eats his lefties and hits back with powerful moves. E-quake and Waterfall get STAB.
229.gif

Cerberus (Houndoom) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot
- Counter
Okay, this hell dog gets a KO almost every battle. Against physical attackers, use counter when you know they attack physically. It kills soooo much as it lives with 1 HP left thanks to Focus Sash. Or if you think you can pull it off, go for the Nasty Plot sweep! Flamethrower for STAB, Dark Pulse for STAB, Nasty Plot for even more fire power, and Counter is explained above.
330.gif

Red Eyes (Flygon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
The ultimate revenge killer! Earthquake to destroy steels, Outrage for STAB, U-turn to get away from things, and Stone Edge as a filler that removes ice types that threaten him greatly.

So yeah, that's is my team! Rate it and give some good tips!

Last edited:

Victory

Banned
I think you have to expand your descriptions...

I can't really spot any flaws...I will update later...

Usatoday

Eternal God
You might want to consider a rapid spinner Hitmontop might work

Spacial Rend

Ultra Trainer
Ambipom could use Double Hit for powerful STAB. A lot of your team is weak to Weavile, so you might want to consider that. Also, I agree with USAToday. If you run Hitmontop, definately give it Mach Punch to deal with Weavile

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I battled this team using a UU team, and I must say, he fought quite well.

flygon woulda won it for you if not for Wevile.
Also, I agree with Hitmontop.

Hmmm... I would like the idea of a hitmontop I guess but in place for who? and idk about Double Hit... If anything, I would use it for U-turn but U-turn is important...

Thanks BK, but who should be taken out for Hitmontop?..

Honestly? I'd say Deoxys Defense, the set up you have......easily stopped by Toxic. Sorry.

I was about to make that decision myself as I can't do anything when Chansey/Blissey is on the field to just annoy me to death xD I will test out a hitmontop set and I'll tell you pplz how it goes :D

Soperman

The One and Only
Maybe Double Hit on Ambipom: STAB plus Technician plus potentially Normal Gem. Kills EVERYTHING.
Probably Adamant on Flygon.
Personally, I love your team. It looks great :D

Maybe Double Hit on Ambipom: STAB plus Technician plus potentially Normal Gem. Kills EVERYTHING.
Probably Adamant on Flygon.
Personally, I love your team. It looks great :D

Thanks! Maybe tho for the suggestions