• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UU Face Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
What a coincidence....... my two favourite Pokemon facing off all at once against an ugly jellyfish and even uglier ape! I vote.......
Lanturn: 00ber-coolness.
Mighyena: Wolves >>>>>> foxes.
Ursaring: Here's a quote on why Ursaring is so awesome.
It can destroy tanks such as Aggron and Meganium in one hit thanks to it's base 130 attack, plus Sword Dance and the Guts ability. It learns many of the most popular physical moves in existence, such as Facade, Return, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, and Earthquake. Being a normal type, it has only one weakness; fighting, meaning it can resist most attacks despite it's mediocre defences. But I first fell in love with it because of it's excellent design. It is very swarthy and mean-looking, without too many extra-details to spoil what's nice in the first place. Plus, it pulls off being exactly like a real grizzly, but avoids being too generic thanks to very artful and subtle additions such as those fur epauletes, enlarged claws, and the genral style in which it's drawn.
Plus, Slaking is an absolutley horrible Pokemon. It may have 00berific stats, but Traunt ruins it completley. It makes it frustrating to use, yet is annoying to take down thanks to such huge defence and HP. Plus, it's looks disgusting.

HotSkittyOnWailordAction

Deathskully said:
Quagsire is leading, with 3 votes while Whiscash has 0. (I took thomas.lugia's vote as a vote for Quagsire, tell me if you didn't mean to vote for Quagsire)

Nuoo Is Quagsire's Japanese name I'm using Japanese names now

Lanturn I hate Menokurage and Dokukurage they are annoying
Booster I just like Booster thats all
Ringuma I hate both but like Ringuma more

Ludicolo von Nosepass

Do a Barrel roll!
I vote Lanturn cuse its so cute and Tentacruel is just not what i see as a good pokémon!

Hmmmm on the M Vs. F i cant decide!

Here i choose Ursaring Slaking has the worst ability ever Ursaring is at least usabel for the ones that hate two wait! La cocaratcha;347; !

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
Lanturn/Mightyena/Slaking
Lanturn is just funny looking, which is what I like about him. Tentacruel is teh ugly.
Mightyena is cool even if he sucks real bad.
Slaking can pull off Hyper Beam without the disadvantages.

Drayano

Pokémon Professor?
Tentacruel / Flareon / Ursaring

Tentacruel: Swords Dance + Sludge Bomb works really well. I like Lanturn a lot as wel, but Tentacruel just wins it.

Flareon: I've used it and I prefer it a lot more than Mightyena anyday. 130 Attack isn't too shabby.

Ursaring: Slaking is OU. <.<;

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Slaking is OU? On netbattle I have only seen Slaking twice. I never thought Slaking was OU, and I've seen quite a bit of people on this forum say it was BL because of it's ability...

Anways..

Lanturn has 7 votes, Tentacruel has 1.
Flareon has 4 votes, Mightyena has 4.
Ursaring has 7 votes, Slaking has 2.

DragonDance

thrasher
Deathskully said:
Slaking is OU? On netbattle I have only seen Slaking twice. I never thought Slaking was OU, and I've seen quite a bit of people on this forum say it was BL because of it's ability...

Anways..

Lanturn has 7 votes, Tentacruel has 1.
Flareon has 4 votes, Mightyena has 4.
Ursaring has 7 votes, Slaking has 2.
Yes, Sliaking is OU. Traunt is the only reason it is not uber. and OU is based on tiers, not how much it's used.

Ursaring/Lanturn/Tentacruel

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Aaack, I made a mistake. I won't put it in the finals or anything then since it is an OU. My bad.
And Steve's Legend, you voted for both Tentacruel and Lanturn, which doesn't make sense.

Lanturn has 9 votes, Tentacruel has 1.
Flareon has 5 votes, Mightyena has 4.
Ursaring has 8 votes, Slaking has 2.

Tentacruel
Flareon
Slaking

Slaking is OU though. I have used Slaking and he has been ever so useful. He has a whopping Attack stat of base 240 with a choice band and compared to the base 180 that Deoxys-F has, or the base 135 that ALakazam has ot the base 154 that Mewtwo has I think that Slaking has a fairly high attack stat (It can beat Skarmory in two hits with Focus Punch). However, Slaking is too good to be in this face-off (I don't blame you for putting him in because the guys at Smogon's forums only just decided on what tiers they would be using for the Smogon server on Netbattle but I thought it would be obvious that CB Slaking would be OU.)

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Lanturn: Electric, parafusion, boltbeam, boltbeam resistance...

Flareon: Better.

Ursaring: A monster with a Swords Dance.

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Lanturn has 11 votes, Tentacruel has 2.
Flareon has 7 votes, Mightyena has 5.
Ursaring has 9 votes, Slaking has 4.

Lanturn has already won this round, so you don't need to vote for it anymore. Ursaring is just 1 vote away from winning, while Slaking needs 6 more. Flareon needs only 3 more votes. It looks like Ursaring and Flareon are most likely to win, but we'll look to see what happens.

S

Shadowcat

Ursaring. Nice Pokemon.

FLAREON! EEVEELUTIONS JUST PWN! I LOVE THEM TO DEATH!

Sorry for caps, went insane for a mo'

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Flareon...

Status
Not open for further replies.