• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UU Face Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Tentacruel
Flareon
Ursaring

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Flareon, Ursaring, and Lanturn are all winners. The next round will be another 3vs3.

083Farfetchd.png
Against
018Pidgeot.png

024Arbok.png
Against
336Seviper.png

164Noctowl.png
Against
178Xatu.png

Farfetch'd: I hate both, but Farfetch'd can swords dance and do some bit of damage if it holds a stick.

Seviper: It can earthquake, and do some other stuff. Arbok only has intimidate which Seviper doesn't have. Seviper's got nice offensive stats also.

This one was very hard, but Xatu: A 4x resistance to brick break means it can easily set up light screens and reflects, and can wish as well.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Pidgeot: Guhhhh >_> I despise both of them equally, but Pidgeot evolves from Pidgeotto, and Farfetched just looks silly.
Seviper: How could I not? Arbok fails in as many ways as Seviper suceeds. Plus, Seviper looks snazzy and is extreamly cool and creative.
Noctowl: This was just too diffacult. I adore both more than almost any other Pokemon, but in the end I had to go with Noctowl.

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Pidgeot has 4 votes, Farfetch'd has 1.
Seviper has 5 votes, Arbok has 0.
Noctowl has 3 votes, Xatu has 2.

Looks like Seviper is going to win easy enough and so is Pidgeot, but we'll see how the match ends up.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Pidgeot, Seviper, Xatu.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Pidgeot since I adore it, Seviper since its a rarity as a really cool pokemon that battles effectivley, and I utterly hate the last two so I guess I'll just pick randomly Noctowl

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Pidgeot has 11 votes, Farfetch'd has 2.
Seviper has 11 votes, Arbok has 2.
Noctowl has 6 votes, Xatu has 7.

Pidgeot and Seviper win, so there's no point voting for them anymore. Anyways, Noctowl and Xatu are both quite close to winning. We'll see who wins this..

Status
Not open for further replies.