• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UU In OU? Thats Blasphemy

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
So i got bored yesterday and made this team. Afterward i faced some OU teams and It Utterly Destroys. Its fun as no other to use So please. Rate my Team

291.gif
@ Focus Sash
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
This is a common Ninjask set of mine. I Give it max speed to outspeed EVERYTHING that is not scarfed. I use swords dance so that if i get taunted
he can fight back with x scissor until the taunt is Taken off then i get hte hell outta there with Baton Pass. A Sash Allows me to get an Extra Swords dance off or to survive a Priorty Attack then destroy the User then Get out of there.

241.gif
@ Leftovers
Trait: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Hammer Arm
- Milk Drink
- Return
Ive never used Miltank before this team. And Oh my God Does it completly Destroy. I usually baton pass To this to give it a little boost. I usually curse As much as i can then destroy with hammer arm due to the already Terrible Speed. I also Have return for a Excellent STAB.

430.gif
@ Life Orb
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
This is hte definition of Destruction. Its fast and powerful. It can get in there and taunt The Setups. And when they go to switch out i get STAB Pursuit thus activating Moxie upon their untimely demise. Then I just Use Sucker Punch or Brave Bird to get my dirty work done.

464.gif
@ Life Orb
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Rock Wrecker
- Outrage
Lol I love this thing Beyond a Doubt. Its attack is Extremly High and same with its defense. Dragon tail Does almost guarenteed 50+ Percent Without any boost from Ninjask. This is also a baton pass target of mine mainly to power him up. He is the Definition of a Tank. Rock Wrecker for a powerful STAB yes it has a recharge but with its bulk it can take it.

080.gif
@ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Slack Off

Alright this is the main wall in this Team. Its extremy bulky so i switch it in on something physical and i Just go to town With Calm Mind Thereby Giving it more SP Defense and Special Attack. At a +2 it survives Spec Draco Meteors From Latios only in the yellow. Then i just Slack Off and just keep going to town On him with STAB Scald

171.gif
@ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Substitute

This thing is pretty great. I use it to Revenge Sweep late Game After a Good run due to no one expects a lanturn to be able to just tank hit after hit after hit. Im thinking of replacing substitute with StockPile though

CHANGES IN BOLD
Thinking of Replacing

Torterra for Minun

Last edited:

slowking79

King of the slowbro
Empoleon could help with ur ice weakness and/or you could add lanturn to help with Jellicent (variants that lack energy ball that is)
Pimpoleon@lefties/LO
252 atk 252 spe
torrent
SD
Aqua jet
Shadow claw/EQ
Brick break/Rock slide
Revenge kills and sweeps when used properly

Lanturn@lefties/Choice specs
(For EV's I typically run 120 hp/28 def/252 Satk/110 Spe but you could mak it more bulky if u choose)
Volt absorb
Charge beam/tbolt/thunder (If you're feelin lucky)
Surf
Ice beam
If runnin lefties use Sub, If specs run hp grass/fire
Or on miltank you could run Scrappy

Last edited:

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
very ice weak, and ur jask set is outdated a lot of people use this(my) set now

Ninjask @ Leftovers
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 def / 252 HP / 6 SPDEF
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

if its a common scarfed lead protect off the bat, but if you know you can outspeed it or its a SR setter use sub, if u keep sub up protect and then SD, once you think you have enough BPass to whoever

AND fix all the 255 stuff, do 252, so you dont waste stats, that 1 HP or DEF can sav you, it has for me before

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Methinks your Miltank set should use Scrappy since, well, Ghosts are going to wall you otherwise.