• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[UU] Speed and Bulk

Heey everyone, this is my first time posting on RMT and i made a decent UU team at first, after that i wanted a NU team because i wanted Gardevoir in my team. But after a few failures i removed my special attacker on my UU team and added Gardevoir. Im really fond of this team but never the special attacker i added. So now i have Gardevoir (even though in tier NU). I use many bulky pokemon as well as speed because i wanna outspeed many things. If i dont i lose many games. Enough about the intro, here it goes

169.gif
Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 176 HP / 192 Atk / 6 SDef / 136 Spd
Nature: Jolly
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- U-Turn
- Taunt

A pretty standard Crobat here. Its a good lead because of the Inner Focus for any Fake Out's and has good speed on its own to outspeed almost all Stealth Rock'ers to get the taunt off. I really like his speed in general and he can do some damage as well with Brave Bird and ofcourse the standard Roost for the heals. (I only just found out i had the nature still on Hardy instead of Jolly -.-)

282.gif
Gardevoir @ Life Orb
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Nature: Timid
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

I picked Gardevoir because its my favorite pokemon and she can be very strong. Even though not sure about the moves, i am sure about the EVs. I dont want a slow Gardevoir who gets OH-KO'd every time i switch in to her. Therefore the speed, also the Psychic ofcourse for the best STAB move she has. Calm Mind to set-up some real nice Special Attack. Focus Blast for the annoying dark type pokemon and the Shadow Ball for the Ghost and Psychic pokemon. Maybe a little help with better movesets for her and maybe some other tips.

492.gif
Shaymin @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252HP / 80 Def / 176 SDef
Nature: Bold
- Seed Flare
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Hidden Power (Fire)

Shaymin, not just any Shaymin but the defensive Shaymin. I used the offensive Shaymin once but i didnt like it at all, instead i made it defensive. It has everything on 200 so you can do anything with Shaymin. I really like the defensive build because not many people suspect a defensive Shaymin. Therefore lots of switches because there afraid of getting OH-KO'd by an offensive Shaymin, free sub and just leech seed and get all your health back while relaxing behind a sub. Easy to switch into and also very powerful, even though you might not think so

620.gif
Mienshao @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Nature: Jolly
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace

I love this Mienshao, such a quick and powerful sweeper. I just had a game where Mienshao solo'd 5 pokemon and giving me the unbelievable victory. Very fast, very strong, just my type of pokemon. Even though Hi Jump Kick is a dangerous move when missed, it destroys other pokemon. This move set is just based to deal tons of damage to alot of pokemon.

009.gif
Blastoise @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Nature: Calm
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Roar
- Toxic

A good bulky Rapid Spinner, can take a beating and can do some nice damage. Scald for the STAB and the possible burn which can win you the game. Roar to get more damage from my own stealth rocks while being able to Toxic them before it to make them stay in because there scared to switch.

464.gif
Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SDef
Nature: Adamant
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Dragon Tail

Again a nice tank, able to put up Stealth Rock. Though being another tank it can do some damage with the Earthquake and break subs with Rock Blast. Also Dragon Tail for the stat boosts, subs and extra Stealth Rock damage.

This is my first RMT thread, im open for any suggstions, tips, tricks anything. I just want a fun and good UU team with my beloved Gardevoir. Thanks for reading all this and thanks in advance for the help ^^