• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UU team boyz

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
What is up my dudes. This is a bit of a re-imagining of a team I used to run a lot (which had its ups and downs) but have found that this team, when played right, can be very devastating. The only mon that consistently wrecks my team is Reuniclus, usually because it has wish support behind it.

Snorlax (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt

I wanted to use Snorlax with the intent of drawing in otherwise annoying pokemon that think they're about to set up on a curselax, and then bludgeon them very very quickly. He also switches very reliably into the likes of espeon, cresselia, and other annoying psychic types. The only move I don't get a lot of use out of is zen headbutt, I was thinking maybe fire or thunderpunch? IDK honestly.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin

Forretress is always good to me. 0 speed ivs and a relaxed nature make for always surprising (to the other guy) gyro ball kills on the likes of beedrill and aerodact and consistently 2kos a long list of mons. He gets up the rocks and can take them down. volt switch helps to pivot into favorable matchups, and he is my only anti fairy poke as well. But they usually do not give my team much trouble anyhow. (Sylveon is as pesky as it gets, and is shut down pretty easily by the lax man)

Arcanine (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed

Arcanine doesn't always force a switch, but can always take an eq from whatever idiot thinks he still has a shot at an ohko. Mainly his purpose is causing a switch though, or at least allowing me to safely move in with another mon now that the other guy is crippled with a burn or intimidate. Also wails on ice types that threaten amph

Ampharos-Mega (M) @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Cotton Guard
- Heal Bell

You'd be surprised at how good this set is, especially late game. Amph becomes untouchable after just one cotton guard, and offensive dragos like haxorous cant even scratch it with a dragon claw. He takes super effective moves like none other, and can dish out some decent damage as well.

Umbreon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- Foul Play

Umbreon's main asset is its wish support, which goes really nicely with the defensive styling of my team. That's honestly all it's here for, but I'm actually now realizing that taunt over protect could help me very nicely with reuniclus. Thoughts?

Feraligatr (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Jet

Once Gatr sets up he will always do a ton of damage. Basically here as a physical sweeper, hard hitting (honestly broken) sheer force - life orb combo always comes in clutch.

That's it guys. Really the only mon that screws me is reuniclus, haven't had a very bad experience with any others. Any suggestions are appreciated.