• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

UU Trick Room for the slowpokes(not the species Slowpoke)!

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
I'm not very descriptive on my sets, but I'll try my best to explain how these guys are going to work under the trick room status. Heres how it goes:

437.gif
Ding Dong
Bronzong@Leftovers
Brave Nature
Levitate
252HP/152Atk/96Def/8SpD
Iron Head
Trick Room
Stealth Rock
Earthquake

The main lead who is going to start up the party if it doesn't get taunted. Once the party starts, it can outspeed stuff that can outspeed it and can begin to set up the Stealth Rocks or use its 2 attacking moves just for the sake of being more than a supporter. He could also serve as my physical wall as well. Also with 8SpD EVs for a little special bulk.

068.gif
Mike
Machamp@Life Orb
Adamant Nature
No Guard
252HP, 252Atk, 4Def
Dynamicpunch
Payback
Stone Edge
Bulk Up

Physical sweeper. Well, maybe under the TR but he might perform his job well. Bulk up is to boost up more pain for his foes to feel, as boosted with Life Orb too. During a Trick Room, 100 accurate Stone Edge would be against his flying type counters(such as Zapdos) or anything else that can outspeed him and are weak to the move(Arcanine for instance).

233.gif
WPA2
Porygon 2@Evolite
Quiet Nature
Download
252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Trick Room
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam/Tri Attack
Recover

My second Trick Roomer after Bronzong. And if Bronzing is down and the trick room is over, that is when the virtual duck comes in. Since download only works depending on the foes defenses, I probably might switch into it if the opponent has lower special defense than physical for that extra sp. Atk power.

Although I need someones opinion on its 2 moves: Ice Beam and Tri Attack for its moveslot. Ice Beam has type advantages compared to Tri Attack, but tri attack has the chances for 3 status effects(including ice beams status) and STAB. Those are my only troubling decisions so help would be appreciated.

604.gif
Surge
Eelktross@Leftovers
Careful Nature
Levitate
252 HP / 8Atk / 248SpD
Coil
Crunch
Dragon Tail
Wild Charge

With decent stats around but speed, its almost like he was made to be a threat in the trick room. Since hes specially defensive, a Coil will help build up his physical bulk and his offences. Just in case if my opponent switches into someone slower but faster TR, I’ll Dragon Tail it out if I predict the switch right. Or maybe I-ll D-Tail an opponent I don’t want Eelktross to face at the moment(the rhyme was not intended).

395.gif
Penta
Empoleon@Expert Belt
Modest Nature
Torrent
252HP, 252SpA, 4Def
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
HP Fire

I needed a straight forward special attacker that would be most likey be outsped, she is also my 3rd favorite starter so why not? Shes using an expert belt since her moveset is aiming for super effective hits. Especially for Grass Knot so it could be more than just a move targeting on the foes weight.

494.gif
Elite V
Victini@Life Orb
Brave Nature
Victory Star
252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
U-Turn
V-create
Fusion Bolt
Zen Headbutt

Even though it is not as slow as the others, that is why I put V-create to lower its speed and to be more effective under TR. If the foe doesn’t resist V-create, I might as well spam it until it’s the time to U-Turn so those defense drops from V-create wouldn’t be a problem.

Thoughts? :)

Last edited:

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
you have two natures on bronzong :p ig you wanna use tr, go with iron head on zong. Flinch and whatnot. Other then that, not too many issues. You might need a 3rd trick roomer. If so, dusclops could wall a lot and set it back up

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
Whoops thanks for the reminder XD And oh yeah I forgot about Iron Head i might as well replace it over G-ball. And a 3rd trick roomer? Idk, I'll just test this team out to see if its needs one or not. But thanks for the suggestion.

BTW does Tri Attack seem better for P-2 or Ice Beam?

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
probs tri attack. STAB boost and all that jazz

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Gyro ball works well on Bronzoung(even in trick room it just focuses on the stats rather then who goes first) but the flinch on Iron head is useful. As for Tri attack vs Ice beam do you want more power or more coverage. Ice beam + Thunderbolt hit all but Magnamite, Magnaton, and Magnazone for neutral or higher damage while Tri attack gets stab putting it at 120 power. After a Download boost more ccoverage seems more helpful.

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
Gyro Ball is a much better option over Iron Head as Bronzong won't do too much much damage as it stands. I love Empoleon but make it a Quiet nature for the Trick Room boost in speed and same with Machamp but have it Brave. If you are looking for a 3rd trick roomer Dusclops is good either a Pain Split set or if you don't feel like getting that than Night Shade/Will-o-wisp/Confuse Ray/Trick Room. Ice is generally the better choice over Tri attack but I guess that isn't too big of a deal but play test it some.