• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uugghhh

halloweenghost

Just checked next week's kidswb schedual ((Feb 4th))and they are having pokemon on 4 times :p ((7 to 8 am and 10 to 11 am central time))

Just thoguht I'd give a heads up. eesh hope I have enough tape to record them if they show all new ones... not confirmed yet.

and there are two on this morning... regular time and one right after, doesn't say if the second one is new or not.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Think there's already a topic on this, the Sootopolis eps are back to back.

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
Former Absolkid said:
Think there's already a topic on this, the Sootopolis eps are back to back.

He said February 4, that's next weekend.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
They may be doing this for now on. They played a commercial that they were now doing an all new full hour of pokemon. Althouhg when checking the WB site they only said it for Feb. 4. I'm all for double episodes but, then again that most likely means that they will take much longer breaks.

Crystal Clair

Oh, back to backs again, it usually happens around this time of year
too bad I dont watch kidswb anymore because the annoying commercials and parodies bug me to a bad extent.
The problem is well for me. I'll have to download two episodes on Sunday. I mean I've done it before but still.
Oops, off topic a lil 8x

halloweenghost

well thank goodness I was worried they would be airing 4 new episodes next week. I should have known better but it's better to be safe then sorry.. like i have in the past where I miss an ep during johto when they showed a new one earlier in the morning.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Oddly enough, the dub names of the next two haven't been revealed yet. I wonder if my Tivo has any news yet...

PDL

disenchanted
seizureman said:
Good they are getting to the Hoenn league faster.

or they might be airing repeats in the 7-8 time slot...

considering that the previous timeslot for the episode aired last saturday is now completely gone due to weekdays cartoons being gone.

halloweenghost

PDL said:
or they might be airing repeats in the 7-8 time slot...

considering that the previous timeslot for the episode aired last saturday is now completely gone due to weekdays cartoons being gone.

I think you are might be right since they do not have the Friday last new episode Repeats anymore...

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
The 7-8 hour will most likely be repeats...isn't that the Pillow Head Hour or something like that? Would love to see the Harley ep again too..

halloweenghost

jolteonjak said:
The 7-8 hour will most likely be repeats...isn't that the Pillow Head Hour or something like that? Would love to see the Harley ep again too..

Then again they showed an hour batman two weeks ago and an hour of coconut fred last sat. in the same hours..I think they are just putting in an hour of shows at random.

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
They need to show three new episodes either next saturday or the following one so we can get the Pacifidlog Contest in the same week. Hopefully they dont screw around with the episode list and moving the Donphan one till after the contest or move the Wynaut or Linoone one. Id rather see the contest eps back to back then wait a week for it to finish. Also next week the Pillow Head Hour is going on for the whole 5 hours so it might be different for the 7-8 time slot. I dont want 4 new episodes in one day but if they did three that would be good for the contest eps to be back to back.