• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Uxie and Azelf up for trade

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
I will trade Uxie or Azelf. They are both level 50, untouched. I would be willing to trade one of them for:

Houndoom, male, lvl 40 and up, not nicknamed
Cyndaquil, male, lvl 9 and under, not nicknamed
Chikorita, female, lvl 9 and under, not nicknamed

I also have a level 56 Floatzel that I would trade for Houndoom or Cyndaquil, or Chikorita, but it knows HM moves.

EDIT: Azelf will be traded for Cyndaquil.

EDIT 2: I'll go ahead and just make this my trade thread, so now I'm going to post up some other pokemon I have up for trade.

3 Houndour, all female, all lvl 1 just hatched.

Last edited:

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Male Cyndaquil would be fine. Do you want Uxie or Azelf for it?

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
If you could hatch it first, that would be great.

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Awesome. Let me know when you're going to get on WiFi and I'll get on too.

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Ok, I added you. Here's mine:

Name: Stacey
Friend Code: 1804 8865 8509

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Sorry...but...I'm already trading Azelf for Cyndaquil, and I don't really need 2 Cyndaquil...

But thank you for the offer. If you have anything else you want to offer for Uxie that I don't have, I'd be happy to trade.

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Sorry...but...I'm already trading Azelf for Cyndaquil, and I don't really need 2 Cyndaquil...

But thank you for the offer. If you have anything else you want to offer for Uxie that I don't have, I'd be happy to trade.

tc26

?????
Totodile with Ice Beam, Bulbasaur, Charmander with 2 egg moves, Squirtle with Ice Beam, Torchic with 2 egg moves?

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Totodile with Ice Beam, Bulbasaur, Charmander with 2 egg moves, Squirtle with Ice Beam, Torchic with 2 egg moves?

What level is Charmander?

tc26

?????
All are level 1, what do level you want?

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
lvl 1 will be fine. Yeah, I'll go ahead and trade Uxie for Charmander I think. What are the egg moves? And is it male or female?

tc26

?????
Male, Flamethrower and Fire Blast.

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Ok. Let me do the other Cyndaquil trade first, and I will PM you when I'm finished with that. But first I have to take Uxie off the GTS so if it's gone, don't get mad! ^^; I don't think it will be, though.

EDIT: Ok, I have Uxie now. I will PM you after I do the Cyndaquil trade, and then I'll trade you Uxie for Charmander. Is that ok?

Last edited: