1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

V-backhanded tactics

Discussion in 'Rate My Deck' started by ven?, Jun 17, 2011.

1. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

3 victini (v-blast)
    2-2 zoroark B/W
    2-2 donphan prime hgss
    1 cleffa hgss
    1 bouffalant b/w (revenge)
    1 victini (ability)

3 rescue energy
    4 dce
    3 fighting
    4 psychic
    1 dark

3 IQ
    3 energy search
    2 pokemon collector
    4 communication
    2 judge
    4 copycat
    1 juniper
    1 flower shop lady
    2 e. retrieval
    1 e. returner
    2 switch
    1 black belt
    3 plus power
    1 gust of wind
    1 circulator

This deck is all about underhanded tactics to defeat your opponent, hit harder and faster then your opponent.

Deck alaysis: It's basic setup is hands down the fastest i've seen, 5 basics within 1-2 turns easy, at least 8 out of 10 hands was that kind of draw power, I seem to have slight prob's with the energy system, I think it could have to do with the energy re-draw cards, due to the fact that this deck gets about 1-3 tko's against an opponent, that means I take down 1-3 pokemon per 1 pokemon, I use single energy cards this create's a slight loophole with the redraw system making it completey useless and I'm not drawing into anything useful If i'm drawing those kinds of cards when I don't need it now but I could use it later. I think if it was just the 3 e. search and 2 IQ or 3 IQ and 2 e.search, but then again the deck has 3 points of basic energy, 2 more frequently used demolishing that solution completely, Idk.